Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri- Welcome NBTians to MM Sangeet Ceremony (Page 15)

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Ankur & Mamta - A few weeks back I would have bet everything and said that Mohan would reveal the truth. But ever since MR marriage turned real I have lost the heart to keep hopes. But still 50% of me feels that Mohan would reveal the truth or at least the wedding will get postponed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVankur281SwastikAshNimisty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
@Neelu

If the CVs reveal the truth now, Riddhima will become useless except in the 2nd scenario that you said. I hope they take that up. Otherwise hiding truth for this long is way too out of character for mohan. 

Already after he went out of Vyas house that day after the confession to Vyas family, i don't see the mohan at all. He looks like someone else to meOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Kul was absolutely right. Channel is trying to run this show on 3rd grade steroids. It will never work. Next week we'll know whether we are right or the channel is when the TRP's come out.
channel. Agar nbt ki trp increas nahi karegi to decreas bhi nahi karegi. Aaj ke episod ka fayda bhi milega. Log yahi tmasha dekhte hai dear. YRKKH ko hi dekh lo story ke naam pe nothing bus shadi or nach gana dikhate hai but trp. Channel ne baki viewers ko sochar hi ye track dala hai.

misty85

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
this track seems totally unnecessary..Hope the solution comes soon-what more to say!!Mohan Megha ko batayega?I don't think so...

misty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@mamta...baap re.rondy ne dream kiya..iska matlabh hai she is not ready to let go of mohan from her mind..Mamta,I tell you,this girl is not an emotionally stable one..switches from one mood to another..and will be much more dangerous than all the other  potential trouble makers together..Aur Mohan ne rondy ko dekha hai kya??  Oh God!!!!!!I have 10 min time here.

Edited by sitamma1 - 20 July 2012 at 12:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281misty85

i5hy IF-Rockerz
i5hy
i5hy

For the past 3 nyts mohan has opened his mouth to reveal the truth but each times chickens out. The show would be more realistic if he tells the truth and megs postpone the wedding. This whether he would tell or not is getting on my nerves.

misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

@ishy: hi... you are right... Rondhi is becoming eye-sore for us... but it was good that they quickly finished dance sequences. If they stretched it then it would have become torture for us believe me... I don't know how they are going to clear the mess now.
@Pooja: Lol.. I would say they had better opportunity but not good choreographer... Wink
@Neelu: such things never worked for this show... lets see what happens... but I think today's episode might fetch some TRPs as other loyal fans of those shows might have seen NBT.
@ankur: engagement pe bhi maha epi nahi tha... maha epi mein rondhi enter hui thi ... aur humari kismat phoot gayi... Unhappy chewing gum jaise chipak gayi hai. Angry

NeelimaSJ

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

@Misty 

I realy think Indu will do a U-Turn and not create tamasha as thats what everyone will expect her to do. But this is really wrong. Uske bete ki shaadi kisine bataana zaroori nahi samjha. Mohan ne keh diya koi maanega kya in real life? 

Riddhima ki maa ne abhi tak kyun nahi bataaya indu ko shaadi ke baare meConfused?
@Bold, she is waiting for CVs signal...LOL

mujhe nahin lagta ki Indu Megha ko accept karegi... voh bhi yeh pataa chalne ke baad ki Mohan Ridz se shaadi kar chukaa hain...

misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index