Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri- Welcome NBTians to MM Sangeet Ceremony (Page 11)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

The best guess I can make is that Indu arrives at the venue, creates tamasha and makes sure the wedding is cancelled/postponed. That will buy CV's some time to show the truth being revealed.

Another scenario that comes to mind is Mohan tells Megha the truth asks her to excuse him as he is already married. Decides to live with Riddhima and then Ridz's psycho side gets revealed.

Third scenario, Mohan tells Megha. The put their wedding on hold to deal with Ridz. Ridz reveals her psycho side and try create differences between MM(least likely) 

I find the 1 & 2nd scenarios correct. But in the 2nd one then we have to bear MR for sometime. The actress they have chosen is so bad. Its difficult to bear her presence for long. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJmisty85

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-RD-]the dance by all the colors ki mahaan nari's was such aThumbs DownROFL [/QUOTE]

Pooja..Dont you think ki sangeet ceremony ke liye Mahaepi hona chahiye tha???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

I find the 1 & 2nd scenarios correct. But in the 2nd one then we have to bear MR for sometime. The actress they have chosen is so bad. Its difficult to bear her presence for long. 

Subha trust me it is the lesser of the two evils. Tell me honestly what would you rather watch? MR torture inducing scenes for 3 weeks or Mohan turning into a bigamist and then being severely insulted and abandoned by everyone?

KeerthiVmisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nanhi_Angel

shaadi me shaayad... kyonki precap me toh mehandi program chal rahaa tha na... matlab sangeet me kuch hua nahin...

Mehandi aur shaadi ke beech me hoga yaa fir shaadi meLOL

Achcha mujhe toh sangeet ka hi continuation laga...but if shaadi is next day then mehendi will also happen the same day na.
-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankur281

[QUOTE=-RD-]the dance by all the colors ki mahaan nari's was such aThumbs DownROFL [/QUOTE]

Pooja..Dont you think ki sangeet ceremony ke liye Mahaepi hona chahiye tha???

un logo ka dance dekh k to i can say accha hai Mahaepi nahi thaLOL but hona chahiye tha with sum MM stuffEmbarrassed

ankur281misty85

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

@misty: yah..Sita said about a psychic medical condition named MDP for ridz...which i termed as"Mohan driven Pychosis"

LOLLOL

misty85

armanssss Senior Member
armanssss
armanssss

Pls sumbdy tel me sonal maam reply i read in countdown thread that she had messgd sumone

misty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Subha trust me it is the lesser of the two evils. Tell me honestly what would you rather watch? MR torture inducing scenes for 3 weeks or Mohan turning into a bigamist and then being severely insulted and abandoned by everyone?

Whatever happens, whoever reveals the truth - I just want to the  truth to be out before marriage. Marriage should not happen like this. I can bear MR or not is really irrelevant. Maybe i will skip the episodes. no problem. I want truth to be out. Idea is mohan himself confessing it. If CVs are not kind enough, atleast make it come out in worst possible way also but before marriage. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Pankur281NeelimaSJmisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index