MMT Fri- Welcome NBTians to MM Sangeet Ceremony - Page 34

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Reply in bold!

my replies in Red
Edited by Fari- - 11 years ago
I was laughing during the hospital bit too and also Ridz's dream seq which actually made me cover my face in embarrassment and then burst out in loud laugh. 🤣

These are the recent two spoilers from Arshi_Sarun.. 

19/7/12
 Guys... 
Twist, turns, shocks, fun, and Loads of ROMANCE coming up guy.
Stay tuned

20/7/12
You'll will get to see something very interesting this Monday... Romance packed episodes coming up but be aware something else coming up too...
--

So be prepared for shocks and don't expect any surprise! I wonder what she meant by 'something very interesting' in the second one, but yeap, this 'something else' is shivering me. 😆

Her "something else is coming up" does indeed sound very intriguing, my hackles are raised now :))

Still, my guess is Riddhi's mental illness baaa-oing sab ki band :P

Chal yaar, me going, work calling, you take care, happy ramazan to you again *hugs*
Edited by Fari- - 11 years ago
Isn't it fun that indu come to know about rids that she is physco and have some problem and she ask megha to help her Mohan...only indu can influence megha to go against all...we have seen that...

Hi girls good morning everyone...yaar mere yaa to morning hi hain...

S you all enjoyed sangit. Great

Fari your your are just too good...I read your write up I was floored ...simply beautiful...

And bidzie dikhaaye nahi de rahi Ho Aja Kal kaha Ho...kahi meri Taraha...shadow nahi Ho gayi Ho na?
@Fari di- Suspense :P Chalo, bye bye :)

@Beena- Yaar, main idhar hi hoon. :P Talking about Indu...umm at first, I'm confused about Ridz. Anyways no predictions from me. Dekhte hai!
Beena, Yes, it would be extremely delightful+++ to see the look on Indu's face :)) I am already looking forward to it as Indu was my least fav personality in NBT and now she's been placed in 2nd rank because of this Riddhi :))

Thanks very much, I am glad that my hard work paid off :D

I was just going off, saw you post so thought to comment..

Good morning to you too!

now final bye! *hugs*
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

@Fari di- Suspense :P Chalo, bye bye :)

@Beena- Yaar, main idhar hi hoon. :P Talking about Indu...umm at first, I'm confused about Ridz. Anyways no predictions from me. Dekhte hai!

Dekhte hain yaar dimaag istamaal kar ne ki jarurat nahi😉

Dekhte hain arshi ki ees puzzle kaa answer kyaa hain😆

Ok yaar enjoy have to go too as have to send kids school...and today have long day...

Tc
Good morning guys sab uth gaye ya raat der tak sageet me nach rahe the.
Yaar fari plz help
me. Mere friend list me
bhut sare member hai
from cid and ltl. Wo
dono forum to maine
kab ka chor diya. Ltl ka
ff likhti hoo to itne log
hai ki pm nahi kar pati.
Kya koi aisa option hai
jisase main saare
friends remove karke
new friend list bna saku
from this forum.
In a way, Ridz did good by spoiling the Sangeet. At least, Mohan will try to reveal the truth to Megha.