Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: krazzybeam

thts according to me ... my sis use to watch it on daily basis ... i hav seen sum epis ...dat too wid out flow ...  coz onn many pts. i felt dis ws different b4 ... bt i dint matter much 

Fist blow came to the viewers when Geet forgave her cheater husband (maan's bro)... that was after her marriage with maan... chalo maaf kiya so kiya... they came up with useless MU track & packed Maaneet to amritsar... & what we get to see there... that her cheater hubby... who became her BIL after marriage was mistaken by geet's family for her real hubby... & they fake this drama... it became chupke chupke... but it was pathetic to see such a track... thank god they changed the actor... & we tried to forget that this was the same person who ruined geet's life.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sitamma1

i like the megha in simple sarees and with minimum make up than this megha.

Same here but again celebration ke time pe thoda heavy makeup toh banta hai!๐Ÿ˜‰
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dis R is very bad angle fr MM luv story ...first rashme den riddhima ... rashme ws still sane person n turned out to nice one ..god knos wht will happen wid rondhima ... 

n yeh in prinals intv she is saying "our shiw .we were ..we sre ..." ...wht does tht mean is he gonna stick 4ever *scared face*
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
okay bye,i think patient is having more strong pains have to go..bye goodnight.!
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

OMG! Haaha! Best thing I heard today...mujhe toh laga ki sirf aunties dekhti hai๐Ÿ˜†

Me too thought the same until i heard them discussing a whole episode
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: suj01

I think college kids do watch

I remember once i was travelling to work by train and there were 2 girls standing beside me and wat do i hear them discussing...Uttaran๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I think those girls need serious brain checking yaar ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/61308533�

my analysis on the above link...sorry was busy at work so got late
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I just watched the Riddhima dream part just to confirm๐Ÿ˜†. 

I think mohan/kunal was not disinterested, but Riddhima doesn't know mohan properly so she imagines him in a different sort of way, so maybe we think like that. I didn't feel like that even now. Mohan only appeared sober in her dream๐Ÿ˜†. 
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suj01

I think college kids do watch

I remember once i was travelling to work by train and there were 2 girls standing beside me and wat do i hear them discussing...Uttaran๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

When I was in college it just started & I appreciated it without watching...๐Ÿ˜† later when my mom became regular viewer & they showed pagal nani & Tapu I cursed these people for showing such a crap.. & I used to say that this girl seriously need some psychiatric help.
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

Fist blow came to the viewers when Geet forgave her cheater husband (maan's bro)... that was after her marriage with maan... chalo maaf kiya so kiya... they came up with useless MU track & packed Maaneet to amritsar... & what we get to see there... that her cheater hubby... who became her BIL after marriage was mistaken by geet's family for her real hubby... & they fake this drama... it became chupke chupke... but it was pathetic to see such a track... thank god they changed the actor... & we tried to forget that this was the same person who ruined geet's life.

ohhh so many things happened ...