Ami25 Senior Member
Ami25
Ami25

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ava-

Originally posted by amisamrat

Originally posted by -Ava-

Originally posted by amisamrat

and now she is goona come again to aji house all happy and will pretend that she is happy for anji----- no she is happy because everything will be normal between her and ashutosh. but if they fight again in the middle of the wedding ?? I bet they will again make those weird faces and spoil someone's best day --------- they are too much ino themselves and no respect of anyone else feeling -------- i am fan of them but this time it is very disappointing 

You got to cut her some slack, and something that has not happen yet (flight in middle of the wedding) you can not assume that she will react the same way.  If you were unhappy, how would you make others happy, would you prefer that the people close to you see you with fake smiles and fake happiness, or rather you would want them to see you for who you are.

you have to be formal sometime for the happiness of other people------- one must not spoil anyone's wedding functions because they have small fights with their husband or wives ---- if you agree she is right then it is your view !! I and everyone has the right to express it too 

Being formal with friends is not being true to your self or to your friends, but I don't think she was spoiling Anji's wedding function, she was just being in her state, quote unquote unhappy.  But if your smiling and acting like your enjoying makes others happy temporary, then I am all for it.

sometime you have to let your problem aside so that you dont spoil other people's fun !! thats all i am saying ! if you think i am wrong then it is okay. i wont mind 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Frankly, i feel that ashni behave v. childishly sometimes. yest. ashu behaved childishly when he let people in hospital know abt their quarrel. and today nidhi behaved childishly when she sulked constantly in front of everyone...generally when couples quarrel, they dont let outsiders know abt it...but ye dono toh...uff 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evabusybee..Roza_DU

Shee_xaan IF-Sizzlerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I love Nidhi attitude. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasubusybee..SwastikAshNi

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Each n every time har kisiko khush nahin kiya ja sakta...now Ashu is her husband,so she kept thinking about him ,whats to b surprised!Anji bhi to apni Jijaji ko Phone kar sakti thi!!Aur Nidhi was trying but couldn't n at the last moment apni gile-shikwe bhool kar gayi na-Dost ke liye bhi aur Ashu ke liye bhi..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasubusybee..

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Nidhi is not at all selfish. How can you forget that when she herself was going through Mallu torture, ,she keep her own problem aside and always there to help Anji.She was too upset today and also worried that if Ashu does not come then Anji and others in the family will feel bad. This show is abt Ashni and here it is shown that how much they miss each other. It is shown that though Nidhi was with her family, trying hard to be normal but can't as Ashu has became her world. It is all abt Ashni tarap for each other and nothing to do with her selfishness and own happiness.
Rather I feel Ashu was rude because he never care for Anji's and Nidhi's family's happiness and stick to his own ego. Nidhi's family is his family too. How Anji will feel if her only jijaji is not present in her sangeet. Nidhi being younger can overcome her ego but Ashu cannot. For him '' I" comes first. No matter if it hurts Nidhi or her whole family.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOnesubashnishalini.malik72SSA777Roza_DUfanktlk-rhythm-

Ami25 Senior Member
Ami25
Ami25

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Each n every time har kisiko khush nahin kiya ja sakta...now Ashu is her husband,so she kept thinking about him ,whats to b surprised!Anji bhi to apni Jijaji ko Phone kar sakti thi!!Aur Nidhi was trying but couldn't n at the last moment apni gile-shikwe bhool kar gayi na-Dost ke liye bhi aur Ashu ke liye bhi..

Anji must leave her wedding preps and sort out their problem !!! thats what poeple do when a stupid childish couple fight all the time for small issues and spoils other's fun !!! i agree with you anji must have done it !!! but now nidhi has gone for her won happiness ------- and she will be back and dancing on the sangeet. she is sooo understanding i tell you ----weldone nidhi 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasu

Ami25 Senior Member
Ami25
Ami25

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Nidhi is not at all selfish. How can you forget that when she herself was going through Mallu torture, ,she keep her own problem aside and always there to help Anji.She was too upset today and also worried that if Ashu does not come then Anji and others in the family will feel bad. This show is abt Ashni and here it is shown that how much they miss each other. It is shown that though Nidhi was with her family, trying hard to be normal but can't as Ashu has became her world. It is all abt Ashni tarap for each other and nothing to do with her selfishness and own happiness.
Rather I feel Ashu was rude because he never care for Anji's and Nidhi's family's happiness and stick to his own ego. Nidhi's family is his family too. How Anji will feel if her only jijaji is not present in her sangeet. Nidhi being younger can overcome her ego but Ashu cannot. For him '' I" comes first. No matter if it hurts Nidhi or her whole family.

I think they bth love each other but not compatible ---- they are childish and selfish -------both of them !!
aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Well first of all it is really difficult to put on a brave face and act like you are very happy when in fact your mind is in a big turmoil. But i would say nidhi still tried . My reasoning comes from my observation that no one, i repeat no one other than anji knew that nidhi was unhappy . She made sure she stayed away and smiled enough to give everyone the impression that she was happy. The only reason anji was sensitive is because she knew her friend was in the middle of a cold war with her husband.

Secondly, how do you all expect her to actively participate when everytime she attempted to behave normally some one came up to her and asked her about ashu or his whereabouts. How long would she continue to put up her brave face and make excuses when she herself did not know what was going to happen. If nidhi had not gone home ashu would not be at the sangeet and that would have been an even worse situation . So, truthfully speaking i applaud nidhi for correctly guessing ashu's intentions and going to meet him, even foregoing that ego. She did what bb wanted ashu to do.

If she had not brought ashu then the sangeet 3would have been ruined as it is, in the aabsence of the elder damad and then the entire ashu-nidhi arguement would have become a free for all entertainment.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnishalini.malik72SSA777Roza_DUfanktlkbusybee..Libra-rhythm-

Go to top