Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ami25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: koyelbasu

Nidhi is not at all selfish. How can you forget that when she herself was going through Mallu torture, ,she keep her own problem aside and always there to help Anji.She was too upset today and also worried that if Ashu does not come then Anji and others in the family will feel bad. This show is abt Ashni and here it is shown that how much they miss each other. It is shown that though Nidhi was with her family, trying hard to be normal but can't as Ashu has became her world. It is all abt Ashni tarap for each other and nothing to do with her selfishness and own happiness.
Rather I feel Ashu was rude because he never care for Anji's and Nidhi's family's happiness and stick to his own ego. Nidhi's family is his family too. How Anji will feel if her only jijaji is not present in her sangeet. Nidhi being younger can overcome her ego but Ashu cannot. For him '' I" comes first. No matter if it hurts Nidhi or her whole family.

I think they bth love each other but not compatible ---- they are childish and selfish -------both of them !!
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well first of all it is really difficult to put on a brave face and act like you are very happy when in fact your mind is in a big turmoil. But i would say nidhi still tried . My reasoning comes from my observation that no one, i repeat no one other than anji knew that nidhi was unhappy . She made sure she stayed away and smiled enough to give everyone the impression that she was happy. The only reason anji was sensitive is because she knew her friend was in the middle of a cold war with her husband.

Secondly, how do you all expect her to actively participate when everytime she attempted to behave normally some one came up to her and asked her about ashu or his whereabouts. How long would she continue to put up her brave face and make excuses when she herself did not know what was going to happen. If nidhi had not gone home ashu would not be at the sangeet and that would have been an even worse situation . So, truthfully speaking i applaud nidhi for correctly guessing ashu's intentions and going to meet him, even foregoing that ego. She did what bb wanted ashu to do.

If she had not brought ashu then the sangeet 3would have been ruined as it is, in the aabsence of the elder damad and then the entire ashu-nidhi arguement would have become a free for all entertainment.
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Koyel... I m not happy that Nidhi went to get Ashu... so not defending Ashu here.. but that does not absolve Nidhi from the fact that she was not at all interested nor cared or bothered for Anjies happiness! 

@Kaks. .she did not go to get Ashu for Anjies happiness.. she got to get Ashu so that.. DB n other relatives dun crib n taunt on Ashu ..n fret on whether all is well between AshNi or not..! 

I did have preferred had she.. chosen to stay away from the dance stuff.. since she is in bad mood..! 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: aardhan

Secondly, how do you all expect her to actively participate when everytime she attempted to behave normally some one came up to her and asked her about ashu or his whereabouts. How long would she continue to put up her brave face and make excuses when she herself did not know what was going to happen. If nidhi had not gone home ashu would not be at the sangeet and that would have been an even worse situation . So, truthfully speaking i applaud nidhi for correctly guessing ashu's intentions and going to meet him, even foregoing that ego. She did what bb wanted ashu to do.

Everytime?? Erm.. When?? 😕  How about the Desi girl step moment.. only anjie and nidhi were there n anjie kept asking her to keep her phone aside.. but she refused.. n din focus on her steps.. 

there is no harm being angry on ur hubby etc.. but not to such an extent.. to b completely cut off from the proceedings.. she din put mehendi on her hand.. she din dance.. she din smile.. barring the one time she put a 'excellent' ka signal ..

i dun think that its such a big deal to think that Nidhi behaviour was disappointing as a friend.. as a wife.. she gets 1000000000 points from me... 😳
mohinee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Are we drawing an account of actions here?? 

Its Anjies wedding... aare dushman ke khushi mein bhi.. people behave.. if not wish well .. 

Nidhi was majorly disappointing today.. n no justification works.. sorry mohinee.. she gets a 👎🏼 from me.. 

Sorry about the delay in my reply, Tanu. Got busy with some stuff at work.😭
I agree that we are not drawing an account here and I totally agree that Nidhi acted selfish. But it has always been like , hasn't it? But what I was trying to say is that KTLK has always portrayed friendship in a selfish manner be it Nidhi , Anjie or Ashu. And that is one reason why I have made peace with this aspect of the show since the only selfless example of friendship I saw was from Armaan towards Ashu and they went ahead and removed his character only.
Edited by mohinee - 11 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohinee

Sorry about the delay in my reply, Tanu. Got busy with some stuff at work.😭
I agree that we are not drawing an account here and I totally agree that Nidhi acted selfish. But it has always been like , hasn't it? But what I was trying to say is that KTLK has always portrayed friendship in a selfish manner be it Nidhi , Anjie or Ashu. And that is one reason why I have made peace with this aspect of the show since the only selfless example of friendship I saw was from Armaan towards Ashu and they went ahead and removed his character only.

U dun come to the forum much these days... kahan rehte ho? 😆

And .. yes.. they have all been this way.. thats why i said.. what is the harm in accepting that 'Nidhi THE FRAND was not upto the mark today' ?? 😳

I never carry the grouses.. beyond an epi .. raat gai baat gai.. . but the view shall remain for today n i shall stick with it! 
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with you...Nidhi the friend was very selfish today..not enjoying her frends Mehendi...bas thinking about saiyaan..WTH...
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Everytime?? Erm.. When??😕 How about the Desi girl step moment.. only anjie and nidhi were there n anjie kept asking her to keep her phone aside.. but she refused.. n din focus on her steps..

there is no harm being angry on ur hubby etc.. but not to such an extent.. to b completely cut off from the proceedings.. she din put mehendi on her hand.. she din dance.. she din smile.. barring the one time she put a 'excellent' ka signal ..

i dun think that its such a big deal to think that Nidhi behaviour was disappointing as a friend.. as a wife.. she gets 1000000000 points from me...😳

Sorry tanu , you misunderstood the 'everytime' word, the whole sentence was everytime she was with a lot of people . Again , when she was with anji during the rehearsal she showed anji her true feelings because anji is the only one who knew the truth, so no point in acting in front of her! Even if she did not put mehendi, or dance , she did smile when necessary . Again no one seemed to notice that something was wrong , so how can you say she spoiled everyone's fun? Only because anji knew the truth she was disturbed. As the time for the sangeet grew closer nidhi also started worrying about what would she do and say if ashu did not come at all. 😕

So yes, she was being a spoilsport and no amount of cheering up from anji helped. But, i also believe she went back to bring ashu so the situation does not worsen and the entire sangeet ruined as. If that happened then what had remained between ashu, nidhi and to some extent anji would have been exposed. So, i would say ashu's tendency to blow things out of proportion , his inability to let go of that ego, and his misreading of societal rules and norms is the main culprit here. Its ashu who always acts immaturely when it comes to relationships, he clearly is still a novice in this department . Even after bb adviced him he did nothing . He could have taken a trip to anji's at lunch or something and diffused the situation. He clearly wanted to patch up but was unwilling to let go of that ego. And it always falls on nidhi to make things right in the nick of time.
Edited by aardhan - 11 years ago
mohinee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

U dun come to the forum much these days... kahan rehte ho? 😆

And .. yes.. they have all been this way.. thats why i said.. what is the harm in accepting that 'Nidhi THE FRAND was not upto the mark today' ?? 😳

I never carry the grouses.. beyond an epi .. raat gai baat gai.. . but the view shall remain for today n i shall stick with it! 

Yeah I wasn't coming to the forum for the last few days. Was really busy, I am changing jobs, so busy with the relocation and stuff.😭.It is going to be crazy for one more month and then I will be able to relax for a while.😊

Aise I like your attitude of taking the show on its face value based on every episode. Somehow I tend to remember the things long back from past if they annoyed me beyond a certain point which Anjie did long back.😆

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: aardhan

Sorry tanu , you misunderstood the 'everytime' word, the whole sentence was everytime she was with a lot of people . Again , when she was with anji during the rehearsal she showed anji her true feelings because anji is the only one who knew the truth, so no point in acting in front of her! Even if she did not put mehendi, or dance , she did smile when necessary . Again no one seemed to notice that something was wrong , so how can you say she spoiled everyone's fun? Only because anji knew the truth she was disturbed. As the time for the sangeet grew closer nidhi also started worrying about what would she do and say if ashu did not come at all. 😕

U misunderstood my post...

I din say she ruined EVERYONES fun.. i said.. she was disappointing as a friend today.. for not PARTICIPATING in her BEST FRIENDS HAPPINESS ...  

She did not go to get Ashu for Anjies sake.. she got to get Ashu for HIS SAKE ... so that.. people dun comment sarcy on HIM ... [that way she gets full points as a WIFE from me]  but not as a FRAND ... not today..! 😊
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Next