Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

nidhi's attitude (Page 2)

mohinee Goldie
mohinee
mohinee

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisamrat

Originally posted by mohinee

I guess it is a matter of opinion. I watch the show for Nidhi and Ashu and I liked the episode. Truly speaking the show revolves around Nidhi and Ashu while Anjie and Rangnath are just side characters, so obviously the script and story will have more focus on them and their problems and how they deal with them in the middle of any situation.

this show also shows how they both can spoils any other's happiness with their minor issues !!! Where is basic attitude gone !! of course show revolve around them , but the way they are behaving is pure selfish !!  

I agree with you they are selfish but that is the way it has always been. Ashu has always been selfish and Nidhi too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kkushi06Mehek25

mohinee Goldie
mohinee
mohinee

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

I agree with u.. today she was very very selfish.. its so unfair.. if she is feeling so disconnected with the whole world without Ashu.. she should have kept away from the whole thing. .instead of doing a show of being present. .but mentally absent..! 

Can imagine.. how much Anjie mus hv felt bad..! 

I agree with you but then Anjie is no angel too.
Tanu you remember the time when Nidhi Ashu broke up and Anjie was so busy with her love affair with Ranga that she never bothered abt Nidhi's heartbreak and used to share her stories of her exploits with Nidhi without caring abt Nidhi's feelings

Edited by mohinee - 19 July 2012 at 12:25pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneshalini.malik72SSA777niniborn2ruleLibraMehek25

LuvRanJi IF-Dazzler
LuvRanJi
LuvRanJi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Felt so bad for Anji ...Nidhi spoiled her whole day ... At least for her happiness she should have behaved well 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kkushi06

Ami25 Senior Member
Ami25
Ami25

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

I agree with u.. today she was very very selfish.. its so unfair.. if she is feeling so disconnected with the whole world without Ashu.. she should have kept away from the whole thing. .instead of doing a show of being present. .but mentally absent..! 

Tanu you remember the time when Nidhi Ashu broke up and Anjie was so busy with her love affair with Ranga that she never bothered abt Nidhi's heartbreak and used to share her stories of her exploits with Nidhi without caring abt Nidhi's feelings

That was one time !!! anji was always there with nidhi !! in all the turmoil of her life !! nidhi is a selfish person and there is no denying on it 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2danceArmu4evakkushi06busybee..LuvRanJi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Are we drawing an account of actions here?? 

Its Anjies wedding... aare dushman ke khushi mein bhi.. people behave.. if not wish well .. 

Nidhi was majorly disappointing today.. n no justification works.. sorry mohinee.. she gets a Thumbs Down from me.. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneluv2dancekkushi06mohinee-enchanted-busybee..LuvRanJininiborn2rule

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

I agree that Nidhi could have put her feelings on hold for sometime...but remember she has been beside Anji to help her in the Sushila case when she herself was facing the toughest time of her life..So I cant agree that Nidhi has always been selfish...

And Anji was also bothered with her own love life when NIdhi had broken up with Ashu - in fact I did not like it when she had told Nidhi once that seeing the fate of her love affair she does not want to take any chance and hence had proposed to Ranga...Imagine how Nidhi had felt at that time
So it happens - in some situations u tend to give importance to ur problems...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneArmu4evamohineeSSA777busybee..

Ami25 Senior Member
Ami25
Ami25

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
and now she is goona come again to aji house all happy and will pretend that she is happy for anji----- no she is happy because everything will be normal between her and ashutosh. but if they fight again in the middle of the wedding ?? I bet they will again make those weird faces and spoil someone's best day --------- they are too much ino themselves and no respect of anyone else feeling -------- i am fan of them but this time it is very disappointing 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kkushi06LuvRanJi

LuvRanJi IF-Dazzler
LuvRanJi
LuvRanJi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I was so excited ...I wanted Nidhi to dance during Anjis  mehndi ..but Nidhi Thumbs DownAngry  Hadd hogayi yaar Shocked

Edited by RanJi1000 - 19 July 2012 at 12:40pm

Go to top