India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

nidhi's attitude (Page 12)

shaz2009 IF-Stunnerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I agree with you on this on too!Usually she is not this selfish but in yesterday's episode I felt so angry with her as she was disconnected from everything,the least she could have done was to try to let her hair down and make the most out of her best friends wedding as this is the most important time of Anji's life,her being a good friend should have just tried to leave her probs aside just for a little while.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mudraswathi

ssktlk Senior Member
ssktlk
ssktlk

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Though she seemed selfish, her heart just wasnt there without Ashu. She wanted to be there for Anji so she physcially went, but dil hai ke maanta nahi. When one's heart is not in place, no one nothing seems to soothe you, even your family, your close friend. And then Ashni are madly in love with each other. Everything is fair in love and war, so am sure we should forgive them Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72busybee..Libramudraswathi

mohinee Goldie
mohinee
mohinee

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_jd

Me feels she shuld have faked happiness 4 her family's sake. But then one wrong move frm her side n d forum would have been hi-hing her 2day for enjoin while hubby was sulking.

Totally agree with you Deepa.Big smile I remember the time of breakup past Kerala when she faked happiness (cooking parathas in the kitchen for Verma and CoAngry)and we were ready to murder her for her insensitivity towards Ashu)LOL

Edited by mohinee - 20 July 2012 at 9:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72busybee..mudraswathi

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessRu

Its funny how few days back I had made a post saying Nidhi is a selfish friend but that time people thought I was bashing her and all that...

Glad that many people are seeing it clearly now...

Nidhi is hypnotized by Dr. Ashutosh. She cannot see beyond that man. She has forgotten her own family and best friend for him. He is anyways a buddha without any social life or friends...

YOU ARE A SELFISH AND CHILDISH GIRL NIDHI. YOU HAVE BEEN BLINDED BY UR SO CALLED HUSBAND DR ASHUTOSH

This is why she joined KGH also...to keep mandraofying around him like a bumble bee!!
You are being way to harsh on Nidhi. Why don't you read the FF posted today by. Sujatha Rao. Maybe  you'll relax a little and let up on Nidhi. 
And she has been there for Anji, always, even when she herself was heartbroken (Ashni separation before marriage) she was guiding and encouraging Anji for her relationship with Rangnath. Tab toh it was ok na. Her love was taken away from her, but she was trying to unite Anjimwith hers. She even said to Anji, that so what if my love didn't succeed, I know yours will.
So Nidhi is not as selfish as you are portraying her tobe. And everyone makes mistakes, that doesn't mean that koi mistake kare to usse maar dalo. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneshalini.malik72fanktlkniniborn2rulekaks0211Suvika.

mahwishsolanki Goldie
mahwishsolanki
mahwishsolanki

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
i dont think she is selfish Its jus the situation shes not feelin good abt the whole scenario n not able to enjoy n every1 askin her where is ur husband which is more irritatin n its natural when u luv som1 n things r not right then u donot seem to like anything..its not being selfish its been feel good abt everything 
khush93 Groupbie
khush93
khush93

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I didn't find anything wrong in Nidhi 's attitude.
.  I have seen people who are so much in love that they can not think beyond that. I think that is love is all about when you miss a person you can not do anything else.
Ami25 Senior Member
Ami25
Ami25

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khush93

.  I have seen people who are so much in love that they can not think beyond that. I think that is love is all about when you miss a person you can not do anything else.

Such people are not balanced people!! You need space in  love and you need to be social as well. ONly love will suffocate anyone'e life. If u keep on thinking about one person then u will probably be alone all your life !! isnt it ?? she must go bk home and miss her husband there ----- not sitting in aji's place and making that silly face!! 

leo4ever

khush93 Groupbie
khush93
khush93

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khush93

Such people are not balanced people!! You need space in  love and you need to be social as well. ONly love will suffocate anyone'e life. If u keep on thinking about one person then u will probably be alone all your life !! isnt it ?? she must go bk home and miss her husband there ----- not sitting in aji's place and making that silly face!!

Ya  you  are  right   but I think love is blind and make them imbalanced.

PrincessRu

Go to top