Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

This Nidhi is the same from the beginning...Nothing new today... same old Nidhi... Even Ashutosh was the same...

I am not finding why people are upto "dhulaai with TIDE (😉)"  today as if it is some thing new...😳

oh we do dhulai.. only when its 'something NEW' 😉😛😆

i dun think so... 😛

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This Nidhi is the same from the beginning...Nothing new today... same old Nidhi... Even Ashutosh was the same...

I am not finding why people are upto "dhulaai with TIDE (😉)"  today as if it is some thing new...😳

Exactly Mudra...this is what I said in Tanu's thread too...Nidh's world has always revolved around Ashutosh, barring the Kerala track...so today was no surprise...!

Even during the Mallika track, I criticized Ashutosh only because, even while he had indulged her in the past, he had maintained a clear physical and emotional distance ...and had never failed to show her what her place in his life was...in that context, this entire Mallika track was ridiculous...if Ashutosh had been defined differently in the past, then we might not have had so many issues with the Mallika track..but I wonder if I would have bothered seeing the show then!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@Sujatha..  🤗  lovely views.. and agree with them...  

For me its about AshNi ... n i defend them ..or criticize them.. based on what i see on a particular day.. but yes.. have to tell u that.. m a FAN first .. a critique later.. so u shall see me drooling ..more than writing! 😉😆

I am never a fan, Tanu...that is my problem 😆
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Actually Tanu I am seeing this situation from a completely diff angle and failed  to recognize it as debate. I also feel bad for Anji but for me Nidhi is not selfish anyway but today she failed to control her emotion.  My point of view is Ashu's absence will cause unhappiness in Nidhi's family and Anji will miss badly her jiju. She also want to see Ashni together in her marriage. Ashu is very imp. to Nidhi's family. His presence will bring complete happiness to the ceremony. They want Ashni not Nidhi alone. So, it is not only for her but for the full family she went to Ashu. For me there is no fault in it, I rather support her . 
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

oh we do dhulai.. only when its 'something NEW' 😉😛😆

i dun think so... 😛

When nothing was new and can be easily understood... what is the point in arguing...

* I have simply copied that part between quotes madam*
Armu4eva thumbnail

When nothing was new and can be easily understood... what is the point in arguing...

* I have simply copied that part between quotes madam*

Ur quoting my words to me?? 😕 I dun get what u mean? 

I m deffo gonna do the dhulai of FRAND Nidhi ... for her behaviour today ..  😳
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: koyelbasu

Actually Tanu I am seeing this situation from a completely diff angle and failed  to recognize it as debate. I also feel bad for Anji but for me Nidhi is not selfish anyway but today she failed to control her emotion.  My point of view is Ashu's absence will cause unhappiness in Nidhi's family and Anji will miss badly her jiju. She also want to see Ashni together in her marriage. Ashu is very imp. to Nidhi's family. His presence will bring complete happiness to the ceremony. They want Ashni not Nidhi alone. So, it is not only for her but for the full family she went to Ashu. For me there is no fault in it, I rather support her . 

Going to get Ashu is not a fault.. its a great thing... i m supporting her in that too.. 

but her despondent self during Anjies happy occassions was a disappointment ...  😊 that what m saying.. 😳
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

I would prefer not to get into the argument of good friend-bad friend...we are never the same at all times...there are times when we are all giving and times when we are so absorbed in ourselves that we fail to comprehend the pain of even our dear ones...in a relationship that has clearly lasted a lifetime, I think an instance here or there cannot be reason to make a sweeping assessment..if you look at it like that, Nidhi happily took time off from work and went shopping with Anji hardly a day after joining duty...so she put her career aside for her friend's sake even at the risk of appearing non-serious to her husband/ boss!.

Secondly, one has to accept that post marriage there is a definite shift in equations...at least, in the initial phase, you tend to become each other's world to the exclusion of all others...this couple have been married for less than two months...so this mutual absorption is normal and friends and family do understand...their marriage has just survived a huge jolt by the name of Mallika...so even small tiffs might impact them far more than it would normally...everything is magnified when your emotions are raw...while, Nidhi's role as a friend might seem questionable to outsiders, I think Anji would understand her perfectly...if you see, when she realized that Nidhi was upset because of her fight with Ashutosh, you saw concern on her face and not irritation that Nidhi was not giving her time and attention...that is true friendship...she understood that her friend was far too disturbed to put up an act!

On why Nidhi went to get Ashutosh, it was as much for herself as for him...Ashutosh needs to feel wanted and Nidhi knows that...she knows he is a loner who has not had much experience with relationships...she knows he needs constant reassurance...if you saw, Ashutosh misinterpreted her not calling to mean that she was busy enjoying herself with her family and friends...he is both insecure and possessive here...whether that makes sense to us or not, it makes perfect sense to her...so she knew she would have to go and get him...what is right and wrong between a couple is only for them to decide...they alone understand their equations and what they give and take from each other...an outsider might feel the relationship lopsided but the couple maybe perfectly happy...here, Nidhi understands Ashutosh's insecurities and so she goes to him...both for his sake and hers...for she also knows that she cannot be happy in his absence...it is not just about fielding questions...her heart yearns for him...she cannot be at peace and enjoy herself so long as her conflict with him is not resolved...so she went to him as much for herself as for him!

It is very difficult to concentrate on anything when something important has constantly occupied in the mind... and from Nidhi's face it is palpable... She wanted to participate in Anji's function so endearingly... She knew Ashutosh very well that he would be sitting and sulking at home... guessed it correctly... She had come to take him to Anji's wedding... not to sit and give company to Ashutosh at home...

If someone asks me, why always Nidhi has to take the first step... I may not correctly answer because of that Ashutosh's behavior when she left home... but, I guess... leaving him is not an option she has...
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I couldn't agree with the topic maker anymore. Well, not just for today but yes Ashu and Nidhi are self-centered and it is all about them. I was totally annoyed with what Nidhi did today (not disappointed cause that's how she had been most of the times). Agreed that it is hard to be happy when you are not, but for heavens sake it was a minor fight between them 😲 don't we all have issues in our real lives?? don't we fight with our spouses or family members yet go to work or college and still behave normal?? That is basic etiquette!! 🤢 If it happens once in a while, I think even people around you understand and try to cheer you up but if it's a regular story then i would get annoyed. If I were Anjie, I would be slowly getting tired of Nidhi's mood fluctuations and stories of her married life problems. Honestly, she sulked all the time today. She is this depressed person when things are not good and this hyper person when everything is okay. Where is the balanced person?? It's about time she learns that. More so if she is going to have a kid in the near future. God have mercy on this kid 😛 As some people have said, Ashu is an egoistic person and makes hardly any effort to solve issues at hand. 

For me, Nidhi and Ashu share a very immature relation where they fight pretty much everyday. So far in this serial I have not seen even a single day pass by without them fighting. I just don't like it. May be there are relations like that in real life too but to me that is just a very weak bonding due to the lack of understanding between each other. This show writer gets a big 👎🏼. Very soon, am gonna stop watching this show cause every single episode reminds me of what a bad relation these two have. one hour- lovey dovey,  next hour- arguing and mounvrat. Ohhh also they have to make sure that everyone around them knows that they are having an issue...😳 kabhi kabhi ladna is okay par kabhi kabhi hi pyaar se rehna is unbearable. If the show writer really wants to show the ups and downs of a relation, there are many better ways to do that but definitely not this way.

Sorry for the total negative post but it was just my view. So disappointed with this show 😔
Ami25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luv2dance

I couldn't agree with the topic maker anymore. Well, not just for today but yes Ashu and Nidhi are self-centered and it is all about them. I was totally annoyed with what Nidhi did today (not disappointed cause that's how she had been most of the times). Agreed that it is hard to be happy when you are not, but for heavens sake it was a minor fight between them 😲 don't we all have issues in our real lives?? don't we fight with our spouses or family members yet go to work or college and still behave normal?? That is basic etiquette!! 🤢 If it happens once in a while, I think even people around you understand and try to cheer you up but if it's a regular story then i would get annoyed. If I were Anjie, I would be slowly getting tired of Nidhi's mood fluctuations and stories of her married life problems. Honestly, she sulked all the time today. She is this depressed person when things are not good and this hyper person when everything is okay. Where is the balanced person?? It's about time she learns that. More so if she is going to have a kid in the near future. God have mercy on this kid 😛 As some people have said, Ashu is an egoistic person and makes hardly any effort to solve issues at hand. 

For me, Nidhi and Ashu share a very immature relation where they fight pretty much everyday. So far in this serial I have not seen even a single day pass by without them fighting. I just don't like it. May be there are relations like that in real life too but to me that is just a very weak bonding due to the lack of understanding between each other. This show writer gets a big 👎🏼. Very soon, am gonna stop watching this show cause every single episode reminds me of what a bad relation these two have. one hour- lovey dovey,  next hour- arguing and mounvrat. Ohhh also they have to make sure that everyone around them knows that they are having an issue...😳 kabhi kabhi ladna is okay par kabhi kabhi hi pyaar se rehna is unbearable. If the show writer really wants to show the ups and downs of a relation, there are many better ways to do that but definitely not this way.

Sorry for the total negative post but it was just my view. So disappointed with this show 😔

I completely agree with you - nidhi doest have balance in her life - one minute she is angry and doest wanna talk to anyone - second minute she is over the wall and want to do everything in the world- for her everything revolves about her own happiness- nothing else matters !