nidhi's attitude - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mohinee

Yeah I wasn't coming to the forum for the last few days. Was really busy, I am changing jobs, so busy with the relocation and stuff.😭.It is going to be crazy for one more month and then I will be able to relax for a while.😊

Aise I like your attitude of taking the show on its face value based on every episode. Somehow I tend to remember the things long back from past if they annoyed me beyond a certain point which Anjie did long back.πŸ˜†

They bother me too . .n i remember her TWO MINUTE instant solutions... n i wanna see her go thru what Nidhi has gone thru with Ashu. .to realise that sometimes decisions from head dun work.. in matters of heart πŸ˜‰  bat abhi usme time hai...

And .. yep... i love AshNi .. so beyond a point i dun carry grouse.. till its something too extreme.. or too insulting to my fave leads! πŸ˜³
The story is all about Ashni and their compatibility , understanding,  their love story after marriage.It is their emotion, love, clashes and handling it in different situation. So, it is a very small issue to use such harsh word against  Nidhi like selfish, as she prove herself so selfless in many situations. It is Ashni's journey and try to see it from that angle, we can see a  khatta-mitha journey of a couple who are very much in love . So, enjoy the pyar -taqrar-tarap of Ashni not jump into conclusion and don't start cursing Nidhi. What to do, sometimes human can't control their emotion easily, but that make her/him a human. It happens in our life too, and when we look back to it we either feel it childish/ stupid; sometimes laugh at it or some times repent too. That is beauty of life."Yeha kal keya ho kisne jana?"
@Koyel.. how can that be an explanation ??? that story is about Ashni .. n rest is not that important?? 

We already know that.. we are reacting to her behaviour today... and we can rationally argue it.. but .. such explanations are.. deffo not acceptable...! 

Its a topic of debate... one can choose to ignore it.. if it hurts .. but we are all free to share our views..! .. 
I would prefer not to get into the argument of good friend-bad friend...we are never the same at all times...there are times when we are all giving and times when we are so absorbed in ourselves that we fail to comprehend the pain of even our dear ones...in a relationship that has clearly lasted a lifetime, I think an instance here or there cannot be reason to make a sweeping assessment..if you look at it like that, Nidhi happily took time off from work and went shopping with Anji hardly a day after joining duty...so she put her career aside for her friend's sake even at the risk of appearing non-serious to her husband/ boss!.

Secondly, one has to accept that post marriage there is a definite shift in equations...at least, in the initial phase, you tend to become each other's world to the exclusion of all others...this couple have been married for less than two months...so this mutual absorption is normal and friends and family do understand...their marriage has just survived a huge jolt by the name of Mallika...so even small tiffs might impact them far more than it would normally...everything is magnified when your emotions are raw...while, Nidhi's role as a friend might seem questionable to outsiders, I think Anji would understand her perfectly...if you see, when she realized that Nidhi was upset because of her fight with Ashutosh, you saw concern on her face and not irritation that Nidhi was not giving her time and attention...that is true friendship...she understood that her friend was far too disturbed to put up an act!

On why Nidhi went to get Ashutosh, it was as much for herself as for him...Ashutosh needs to feel wanted and Nidhi knows that...she knows he is a loner who has not had much experience with relationships...she knows he needs constant reassurance...if you saw, Ashutosh misinterpreted her not calling to mean that she was busy enjoying herself with her family and friends...he is both insecure and possessive here...whether that makes sense to us or not, it makes perfect sense to her...so she knew she would have to go and get him...what is right and wrong between a couple is only for them to decide...they alone understand their equations and what they give and take from each other...an outsider might feel the relationship lopsided but the couple maybe perfectly happy...here, Nidhi understands Ashutosh's insecurities and so she goes to him...both for his sake and hers...for she also knows that she cannot be happy in his absence...it is not just about fielding questions...her heart yearns for him...she cannot be at peace and enjoy herself so long as her conflict with him is not resolved...so she went to him as much for herself as for him!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
 I find  selfish a bit strong word. This is the first major rift  the couple had between themselves without any third party's interference.Naturally a girl gets upset and worries about the outcome. She goes home for two purposes. His absence would have made their MU public. she is too proud  to allow that to happen. To save Ashu's reputation .among his in-laws. She is fiercely protective towards him and never allows anybody to hurt him. The man has a king sized ego.I wish  after the wedding  Nidhi has to point out his mistakes. Edited by radhika72 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Armu4eva

They bother me too . .n i remember her TWO MINUTE instant solutions... n i wanna see her go thru what Nidhi has gone thru with Ashu. .to realise that sometimes decisions from head dun work.. in matters of heart πŸ˜‰  bat abhi usme time hai...

And .. yep... i love AshNi .. so beyond a point i dun carry grouse.. till its something too extreme.. or too insulting to my fave leads! πŸ˜³

Wow that would be interesting and I would definitely look forward to Anjie facing hard time in her marriage either due to her in laws or in adjusting to a married life. Truly speaking everything has been too easy for her.
As for the grouseπŸ˜†, I cant forgive Anjie for  how easily she assumed that Nidhi could move on from Ashu to Rohan and accept Rohan's proposal. πŸ˜• That makes me mad even to this day.πŸ˜†

Wah. .wah Sujatha.. kya baat hai.. defending both AshNi today?? Record ho gaya πŸ€— πŸ€£ 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

Jokes apart ... There is nothing to debate.. i found her disappointing and shall say that...  but thats not a label.. i will put on her permanently...  the truth is.. we react . based on situations... n inner stimulus... so .. we react differently in different situations...! 

For me.. she went back for HIM ... coz even her  --HER . is associated with his -- HIM ... n so to keep his honor.. in the family / community she chose to make the first move..

Waise when we can label Ashu selfish. at a drop of a hat...  n write paragraphs unending on it... dun see the harm .. on a topic that mite feel similar for Nidhi. .for todays reactions..! 

But.. boy m i happy to see ur balanced post! πŸ‘πŸΌ Keep that up..! After all .. when we love something.. we have ways to defend it.. n when we dislike something.. we have.. every way to attack it..! 
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Wah. .wah Sujatha.. kya baat hai.. defending both AshNi today?? Record ho gaya πŸ€— πŸ€£

Jokes apart ... There is nothing to debate.. i found her disappointing and shall say that...  but thats not a label.. i will put on her permanently...  the truth is.. we react . based on situations... n inner stimulus... so .. we react differently in different situations...! 

For me.. she went back for HIM ... coz even her  --HER . is associated with his -- HIM ... n so to keep his honor.. in the family / community she chose to make the first move..

Waise when we can label Ashu selfish. at a drop of a hat...  n write paragraphs unending on it... dun see the harm .. on a topic that mite feel similar for Nidhi. .for todays reactions..! 

But.. boy m i happy to see ur balanced post! πŸ‘πŸΌ Keep that up..! After all .. when we love something.. we have ways to defend it.. n when we dislike something.. we have.. every way to attack it..! 

Tanu, I did not comment on yesterday's epi because I had reservations over certain things...but I preferred to keep them to myself because I did not feel the need to share...today, I liked what I saw...and I did not find reason to find fault with either of them...so I thought I would say it where and when it needed to be said...for me there is no Ashutosh or Nidhi...in a love story, you have to connect with them as a couple...and that is happening at the moment...but yes, when there are inconsistencies in either of the characters, going by their definition, then I point that out...that is about all!

For me, there is no blind love or hate for the show...you like some epis and some tracks...and hate a few others...and voice your happiness or your frustration depending on that!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
This Nidhi is the same from the beginning...Nothing new today... same old Nidhi... Even Ashutosh was the same...

I am not finding why people are upto "dhulaai with TIDE (πŸ˜‰)"  today as if it is some thing new...😳
@Sujatha..  πŸ€—  lovely views.. and agree with them...  

For me its about AshNi ... n i defend them ..or criticize them.. based on what i see on a particular day.. but yes.. have to tell u that.. m a FAN first .. a critique later.. so u shall see me drooling ..more than writing! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†