Pratigya

double standards?? (Page 9)

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by Kabe

@ Dhanu - am sorry, not any more... When discussion going on bout current track, last episode, why are u bringing in the history...When everyone has watched and aware of each and every single glimpse of MKAP!!!
Here everyone can keep thier views, dont you think that its not necessary everyone to agree with what you feel right...
Have seen hardly Filza making a post, but if it goes in this way, am thinking she was right not making a post!!!

If KST does some mistake, how post are made and discussion goes, everyone aware of it, same applies for every character...

No one here said that Prats is hypocrite or whatever, its just a way of turning the discussion into bashing...

you can see from my posts that i have not bashed any one... i am only saying what is shown in the show...n seeing some posts i am thinking that some r conveniently forgetting what r the characteristics of some characters, especially P's ... if P is called to have double standards for doing what is right , i think that's what count as bashing ...
Dhanu, no one here bashing Prats, they are just questioning her why she is supporting ASY coz he once wanted her husband to be hanged.
Yeah, how views differs, same way how they keep it that too differs!!! We need to understand this.
But lets forget it, we are Kriyans, jst remember all this as we are giving a chance to real bashers! Sorry if you were hurted...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.dhakarnCaped_Crusader

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

@ Dhanu - am sorry, not any more... When discussion going on bout current track, last episode, why are u bringing in the history...When everyone has watched and aware of each and every single glimpse of MKAP!!!
Here everyone can keep thier views, dont you think that its not necessary everyone to agree with what you feel right...
Have seen hardly Filza making a post, but if it goes in this way, am thinking she was right not making a post!!!

If KST does some mistake, how post are made and discussion goes, everyone aware of it, same applies for every character...

No one here said that Prats is hypocrite or whatever, its just a way of turning the discussion into bashing...

you can see from my posts that i have not bashed any one... i am only saying what is shown in the show...n seeing some posts i am thinking that some r conveniently forgetting what r the characteristics of some characters, especially P's ... if P is called to have double standards for doing what is right , i think that's what count as bashing ...
Dhanu, no one here bashing Prats, they are just questioning her why she is supporting ASY coz he once wanted her husband to be hanged.
Yeah, how views differs, same way how they keep it that too differs!!! We need to understand this.
But lets forget it, we are Kriyans, jst remember all this as we are giving a chance to real bashers! Sorry if you were hurted...

that's the point ...she is not supporting ASY , she is supporting what is right ... if ASY is a bad person does it mean that P too stoop to his level n wish for his death n side with another wrong? Now K is also doing the right thing , i mean stopping shaku n all that ... i don't see anybody questioning K's actions...that's all i am saying , if we r trying to see K's POV , why r we not doing so in P's case ...for me KRIYA r equal ...P has as much importance as K ...that's why it hurts when only one of them is supported or bashed ...both r humans ...both r good ...we all know that they mean no harm to anyone...then why only one is accused n questioned ...this applies to both K n P ...its my love for kriya that is making me say this ...n yeah, we should stand together ...tat's what kriya means

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_Lbabithaj

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lacho_dvd

well the fact that asy knew k was innocent was between tanmay and asy only rite?till the end prats thot he was doing his duty as a lawyer and geniunely believed k was culprit like the rest of her family did.

nope that is not correct. when tanmay was in jail he clearly gave him an option to tell everything and even if he did the murder he would save him in court. those were his exact words.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

that's the point ...she is not supporting ASY , she is supporting what is right ... if ASY is a bad person does it mean that P too stoop to his level n wish for his death n side with another wrong? Now K is also doing the right thing , i mean stopping shaku n all that ... i don't see anybody questioning K's actions...that's all i am saying , if we r trying to see K's POV , why r we not doing so in P's case ...for me KRIYA r equal ...P has as much importance as K ...that's why it hurts when only one of them is supported or bashed ...both r humans ...both r good ...we all know that they mean no harm to anyone...then why only one is accused n questioned ...this applies to both K n P ...its my love for kriya that is making me say this ...n yeah, we should stand together ...tat's what kriya means

OK, I Agree Embarrassed

Only one request, try to differentiate views and bashingBig smile

Edited by Kabe - 23 July 2012 at 12:00am

Veena.SCaped_Crusader

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Look Dude.I Don't Know About Right-Wrong.I'm Just Feeling Insecure.Babs Opened A Thread On This Insecurity Few Days Back.Why P Was Again&Again Mentioning 'Abhimannu' In The Convo.In Hall It Was Okay,But Why In Bedroom!It's Hurting!Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Some People's Thought In C.Vs Thread Is Just Disgusting!That's Why I'm Insecure.Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Bruce_L

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Let's finish it hereBig smileThe conclusion is-We love each other very much and respect each others POVTonguebut sometimes we do cute-sweet fight with our friends because friendship become tasteless without some masala Wink! Baas baat khatam!

Bruce_LCaped_Crusader

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aHnAf-

Look Dude.I Don't Know About Right-Wrong.I'm Just Feeling Insecure.Babs Opened A Thread On This Insecurity Few Days Back.Why P Was Again&Again Mentioning 'Abhimannu' In The Convo.In Hall It Was Okay,But Why In Bedroom!It's Hurting!Cry

Some People's Thought In C.Vs Thread Is Just Disgusting!That's Why I'm Insecure.Dead
Ahnaf, why are you feeling insecure when no one can seperate Kriya, as they have come across all the obstacles in 6 years of married life.
If this is bothering you, then dont worry, and leave it here itself...Embarrassed

Caped_Crusader

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Let's finish it hereBig smileThe conclusion is-We love each other very much and respect each others POVTonguebut sometimes we do cute-sweet fight with our friends because friendship become tasteless without some masala Wink! Baas baat khatam!
SweetyHug
Want to hear from others too Big smile

Edited by Kabe - 23 July 2012 at 12:17am

Snigdha_Khanam

Go to top