Pratigya

double standards?? (Page 8)

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.

Originally posted by KP_Marina

By birth ASY is also a Thakur so surely he inherits the same negative attributes of his family.In past all Thakurs has done the same things to the poor ppl by using their powers.
Introducing new characters in the show states that Asmitha Sharma's entry is still a mystry.So who's gonna cover her space?I'm sure a deserving character is required and that must be from TN too i guessConfused.So if ASY is neccessary they should go on with itSmile.As far as trps are concerned its not an issue for me coz im watching MKAP for the last two years without being worried about their trps.Thats not my concern.I enjoy the show only.
as far as MY OPINION on KST,none of the children on this earth has got the right to HUMILIATE his/her parents no matter how much wrong they are.Yes u need to express ur anguish but what's this behaviour?spitting on ur father's face.publically humiliatimng him.

yes so ASY is not a saint either as what Saxes are trying to show with their dialogues..

i dont mind new characters but when they take up KP's screen time it gets annoying for me. 

TRPs is an issue for SP so its important for show's survival. thats why for me TRPs do matter..

now it was Komal who had spitted on her father's and i had condemned this act of hers then..

luckily where i watch MKAP there is not a single glimpse of GHWinkits their problem.do you think their pov matter to me?
again i can only say about trps that their was a time in the past where we all liked the track but trp decreased.So whats the setup of trps i dont know.
and i really appreciate that u too diapproved komal's act.and for that i respect u alot

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by piyarapiyari

Guys chill yr wht,s happening y all u divinding urselfs we all r kriyans !!
Everyone has it,s own POV let them explain it!
No one is perfect in life nor on real nor in reel some thinks Pratz is right some think krish is right bt the fact is they both right in their own places !!
Pratigya is a girl who always stand for truth and justice so Whtever happening she is just against it !
Wht ASY done wid krish was wrong bt that time Pratz was wid krish fully and she is enOugh for her Krishna !!
Krishna is right becoz no one can share their patents so easily wid anyone and when truth is like this then it,s impossible case his father always loved him and was wid him we,ve sen that suddenly that father giving his full support to his another new son which cannot b acceptable for any sibling !! So Whtever he is doing is right he gave his blood so ASY life shld b save bt at the same moment he shld leave wid his mom !
So both r fully in their character !
Pratz always wid krish becoz she knows that her hubby is a change person he can,t do anything wrong in hospital scene she said those word just in anger like how krish says some words in anger that was not frm her heart!
Krish understands his babu bt here is he is going through a very difficult situation where he is in no state of understanding anything he just want his father to b only his not of anyone else !
It was my POV !   
let me hug uHugwell saidTongueI m really wondering what's happening hereWackoShockedConfusedwe always respect each others povBig smilethat's why we alll r together here and will beCoolye dosti hum nehi torenge, torenge daam magar tera sath na chorngeLOLWink

Y dosti hum sb k dum se haii tum sb Zindagi kasam se ho Embarrassed LOL Hug
Now have no more himmat to say anything Ouch LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by piyarapiyari

Guys chill yr wht,s happening y all u divinding urselfs we all r kriyans !!
Everyone has it,s own POV let them explain it!
No one is perfect in life nor on real nor in reel some thinks Pratz is right some think krish is right bt the fact is they both right in their own places !!
Pratigya is a girl who always stand for truth and justice so Whtever happening she is just against it !
Wht ASY done wid krish was wrong bt that time Pratz was wid krish fully and she is enOugh for her Krishna !!
Krishna is right becoz no one can share their patents so easily wid anyone and when truth is like this then it,s impossible case his father always loved him and was wid him we,ve sen that suddenly that father giving his full support to his another new son which cannot b acceptable for any sibling !! So Whtever he is doing is right he gave his blood so ASY life shld b save bt at the same moment he shld leave wid his mom !
So both r fully in their character !
Pratz always wid krish becoz she knows that her hubby is a change person he can,t do anything wrong in hospital scene she said those word just in anger like how krish says some words in anger that was not frm her heart!
Krish understands his babu bt here is he is going through a very difficult situation where he is in no state of understanding anything he just want his father to b only his not of anyone else !
It was my POV !   

thank you for this post, Muskaan :)

i think you can figure it out for yourself who started it all in the first place by getting personal. i am not the one dividing people into KriYans etc etc

as for myself, those who know me, very well know i'm a KriYan or whatever. i don't need to prove myself. do i?

Yes Filza I can very well c everything and u don,t need to b prove anything Embarrassed
Infact no one needs to prove that they r kriyan becoz we all very well know each other Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged

luckily where i watch MKAP there is not a single glimpse of GHWinkits their problem.do you think their pov matter to me?
again i can only say about trps that their was a time in the past where we all liked the track but trp decreased.So whats the setup of trps i dont know.
and i really appreciate that u too diapproved komal's act.and for that i respect u alot

but it is irritating because that is what CVs want us to accept.. and for 2 weeks now TRPs have gone done drastically.. since the time ASY entered TN.. so something is surely not right here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KP_Marinapiyarapiyari

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged

but it is irritating because that is what CVs want us to accept.. and for 2 weeks now TRPs have gone done drastically.. since the time ASY entered TN.. so something is surely not right here.

GH involvment coz mostly they drag scenesLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.piyarapiyari

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhakarn

so many double standards r there

when P forgave SDS after some words , that too after she almost wrecked her life ...n fought for SDS' right

when P forgave GD too easily , not even saying anything

when P forgave KN for jailing K treacherously ...n kicking out family ...she only told some heated words to KN n that K will ask him...she never filed any case against him or questioned him...instead she gave him full respect n showed him that M is wrong...n fought for his right as a son

when P forgave arushi, ganga etc for their rude behavior ..she talked to them, giving them straight what she thought  ...but never stretched the matter

so many instances , like how she just talked to M about all of it n continuously saved her life ... 

P was shown talking to ASY about it all n how bad a human n lawyer he is both at jail n court ...n she told that K will deal with him...n K is doing it n she is not stoppig him...then why she too have to say again ?...n when he came to TN, she talked to him only when she heard their convo ie between SS n ASY ... n that too about stop playing his games, how his presence is creating rift ...n then when KN started his attempts to kill ASY , she took the side of what is right ...just as the case with M, SDS n ganga ...P always forgives n forgets ... its in her nature ...she expresses her mind n lets go of it n don't nurture grudges as thakurs do...

@ bold, i do know all that... you need not go into history...

i didn't say KN is right or that P should not support ASY and support KN... i didn't. 

ASY could have died because of KN.. right? So could have K because of ASY.. No?

ASY suffered in the form of sickness and had to spend a few days in hospital...

K suffered in the form of having to spend a few more days in prison...

somewhat equal?

then why punishment for one and just a few harsh words for the other?

why forgiveness  just for one and not the other? 

how about forgiving and forgetting KN as well.. No? I mean its about the principle right? and its in her character too 

i am just saying that that is P's general behavior...to forgive n forget ...

noone is denying that KST too suffered ...didn't P too suffered along with him? n P said to ASY that KST will deal with him...n he is doing it ...why P need to come forward ?

she said harsh words to ASY ... she also said harsh words to KN ...she didn't call the police , even SS didn't ...the docs called the police for disrupting working in the hospital n attempting murder a person ...what could P do in it?

here P is not supporting ASY n his acts to punish K in a false case ...here P is supporting what is right ...trying to save a life , whoever it is like she saved ganga's SDS' Menaka's not thinking of their past deeds... she is not like that ...even she prevented K from killing KN ...that too even after KN send him to jail on false charges n kicked out his family ...n P never went to jail to resuce K when he went n beat radhe ... she never compromise on what's right n wrong ...then why r we expecting her to do so in ASY's case ? here ASY is a victim , due to KN ... n if someone need to do something ,its not P, its SS ...

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
@ Dhanu - am sorry, not any more... When discussion going on bout current track, last episode, why are u bringing in the history...When everyone has watched and aware of each and every single glimpse of MKAP!!!
Here everyone can keep thier views, dont you think that its not necessary everyone to agree with what you feel right...
Have seen hardly Filza making a post, but if it goes in this way, am thinking she was right not making a post!!!

If KST does some mistake, how post are made and discussion goes, everyone aware of it, same applies for every character...

No one here said that Prats is hypocrite or whatever, its just a way of turning the discussion into bashing...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.Veena.SCaped_CrusaderpiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kabe

@ Dhanu - am sorry, not any more... When discussion going on bout current track, last episode, why are u bringing in the history...When everyone has watched and aware of each and every single glimpse of MKAP!!!
Here everyone can keep thier views, dont you think that its not necessary everyone to agree with what you feel right...
Have seen hardly Filza making a post, but if it goes in this way, am thinking she was right not making a post!!!

If KST does some mistake, how post are made and discussion goes, everyone aware of it, same applies for every character...

No one here said that Prats is hypocrite or whatever, its just a way of turning the discussion into bashing...

you can see from my posts that i have not bashed any one... i am only saying what is shown in the show...n seeing some posts i am thinking that some r conveniently forgetting what r the characteristics of some characters, especially P's ... if P is called to have double standards for doing what is right , i think that's what count as bashing ...

Go to top