Pratigya

double standards?? (Page 7)

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.

Originally posted by KP_Marina

sorry switty but ASY played the brain game with them so according to rule KN should have done the same thing with ASY.By poisoning him KN has shown his insecurity that may b K would be defeated in kushti by ASY.
as far as double standard is concern this line suits Kesar more than anyone else.She blamed P that she supported her hubby when he was in jail.She should have realized that K wasn't a murderer besides KN is murderer to his own kids as well.

a wrong is a wrong, right? either done explicitly or in a more cunning manner, not obvious but having equal consequences for the victim

by trying to get Krishna out of his way one can assume ASY was showing his insecurity (SS loves K a lot so he thought of getting K out of his way) 

i am not talking about Kesar. i am NOT supporting KN. 

correction correction.ASY never planned to get KST out of his way.During the court season he only wanted SS to realize the pain of being alone and later when he offered KST to take part in kushti ASY just put this condition that Thakurs will assume him as part of the family.
Ur right SS loves  K more than anyone else so why K is behaving wierd with his father.He forgot how SS used to love him???

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

Guys chill yr wht,s happening y all u divinding urselfs we all r kriyans !!
Everyone has it,s own POV let them explain it!
No one is perfect in life nor on real nor in reel some thinks Pratz is right some think krish is right bt the fact is they both right in their own places !!
Pratigya is a girl who always stand for truth and justice so Whtever happening she is just against it !
Wht ASY done wid krish was wrong bt that time Pratz was wid krish fully and she is enOugh for her Krishna !!
Krishna is right becoz no one can share their patents so easily wid anyone and when truth is like this then it,s impossible case his father always loved him and was wid him we,ve sen that suddenly that father giving his full support to his another new son which cannot b acceptable for any sibling !! So Whtever he is doing is right he gave his blood so ASY life shld b save bt at the same moment he shld leave wid his mom !
So both r fully in their character !
Pratz always wid krish becoz she knows that her hubby is a change person he can,t do anything wrong in hospital scene she said those word just in anger like how krish says some words in anger that was not frm her heart!
Krish understands his babu bt here is he is going through a very difficult situation where he is in no state of understanding anything he just want his father to b only his not of anyone else !
It was my POV !   
let me hug uHugwell saidTongueI m really wondering what's happening hereWackoShockedConfusedwe always  respect each others povBig smilethat's why we alll r together here and will beCoolye dosti hum nehi torenge, torenge daam magar tera sath na chorngeLOLWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KP_Marinaheera1702Bruce_LpiyarapiyariAnondo.RVeena.S

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged

sorry switty but ASY played the brain game with them so according to rule KN should have done the same thing with ASY.By poisoning him KN has shown his insecurity that may b K would be defeated in kushti by ASY.
as far as double standard is concern this line suits Kesar more than anyone else.She blamed P that she supported her hubby when he was in jail.She should have realized that K wasn't a murderer besides KN is murderer to his own kids as well.

a wrong is a wrong, right? either done explicitly or in a more cunning manner, not obvious but having equal consequences for the victim

by trying to get Krishna out of his way one can assume ASY was showing his insecurity (SS loves K a lot so he thought of getting K out of his way) 

correction correction.ASY never planned to get KST out of his way.During the court season he only wanted SS to realize the pain of being alone and later when he offered KST to take part in kushti ASY just put this condition that Thakurs will assume him as part of the family.
Ur right SS loves  K more than anyone else so why K is behaving wierd with his father.He forgot how SS used to love him???

@ underlined, what??? then what would you call ASY planning to throw K in prison forever or getting him hanged?? 

@ blue, really?? i think we both are watching different shows then..

as far as i remember he had clearly said he will make sure SS suffers and Krishna suffers.. and he had said he'll make sure K gets life imprisonment in pure vengeance (despite knowing K was innocent) 

ASY's character took a totally different turn once he entered TN... during court case he was acting as a pure villain... now CVs want to gather sympathy for him at which they are miserably failing because majority of us remember what he had done and said during court case..

as for K's behavior with his father... firstly i was never talking about K here.. 

anyway to answer your question, K's behavior is totally justified because it would be very difficult for anyone to suddenly accept his father's new family

Edited by Filza. - 20 July 2012 at 5:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KP_Marinaheera1702Bruce_LVeena.S2RsFan

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=KP_Marina]sorry switty but ASY played the brain game with them so according to rule KN should have done the same thing with ASY.By poisoning him KN has shown his insecurity that may b K would be defeated in kushti by ASY.

@ underlined, what??? then what would you call ASY planning to throw K in prison forever or getting him hanged?? 

@ blue, really?? i think we both are watching different shows then..

as far as i remember he had clearly said he will make sure SS suffers and Krishna suffers.. and he had said he'll make sure K gets life imprisonment in pure vengeance (despite knowing K was innocent) 

ASY's character took a totally different turn once he entered TN... during court case he was acting as a pure villain... now CVs want to gather sympathy for him at which they are miserably failing because majority of us remember what he had done and said during court case..

as for K's behavior with his father... firstly i was never talking about K here.. 

anyway to answer your question, K's behavior is totally justified because it would be very difficult for anyone to suddenly accept his father's new family

@blue we both are watching the same show switty but unfortunatley we both have different perceptions.I'm a mkap viewer so i will give my view on MKAP not on any individual character.A father can only get hurt when his kids are in danger so according to rule ASY did the same thing.

@green sympathy???? why sympathy???.He is a strong and needed character right now in the show.

@purple MOST IMPORTANT.These things can be discussed at ur house.one doesn't need to create scene on public place.Whta's the point first u ppl humiliate ur elders and later come to apologies.I know he is hurt but still things can be sorted out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

Guys chill yr wht,s happening y all u divinding urselfs we all r kriyans !!
Everyone has it,s own POV let them explain it!
No one is perfect in life nor on real nor in reel some thinks Pratz is right some think krish is right bt the fact is they both right in their own places !!
Pratigya is a girl who always stand for truth and justice so Whtever happening she is just against it !
Wht ASY done wid krish was wrong bt that time Pratz was wid krish fully and she is enOugh for her Krishna !!
Krishna is right becoz no one can share their patents so easily wid anyone and when truth is like this then it,s impossible case his father always loved him and was wid him we,ve sen that suddenly that father giving his full support to his another new son which cannot b acceptable for any sibling !! So Whtever he is doing is right he gave his blood so ASY life shld b save bt at the same moment he shld leave wid his mom !
So both r fully in their character !
Pratz always wid krish becoz she knows that her hubby is a change person he can,t do anything wrong in hospital scene she said those word just in anger like how krish says some words in anger that was not frm her heart!
Krish understands his babu bt here is he is going through a very difficult situation where he is in no state of understanding anything he just want his father to b only his not of anyone else !
It was my POV !   

thank you for this post, Muskaan :)

i think you can figure it out for yourself who started it all in the first place by getting personal. i am not the one dividing people into KriYans etc etc   

as for myself, those who know me, very well know i'm a KriYan or whatever. i don't need to prove myself. do i? 

piyarapiyari

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged

@blue we both are watching the same show switty but unfortunatley we both have different perceptions.I'm a mkap viewer so i will give my view on MKAP not on any individual character.A father can only get hurt when his kids are in danger so according to rule ASY did the same thing.

@green sympathy???? why sympathy???.He is a strong and needed character right now in the show.

@purple MOST IMPORTANT.These things can be discussed at ur house.one doesn't need to create scene on public place.Whta's the point first u ppl humiliate ur elders and later come to apologies.I know he is hurt but still things can be sorted out.

@ underlined, but IMO ASY was wrong in attempting to punish an innocent person.. no matter what his reasons..

@ blue, then what are the CVs trying to prove with ASY's sudden turn into a helpless victim.. a saint who just wants respect.. i am seriously confused. i don't think he is a needed character.. TRPs are a prove too to tell who is working & who is not for the audience., if still CVs want to dig their own grave.. their call. 

@ pink, of course can be and should be.. but the news is a big shock.. anyone would react in the same way initially...and well IMO SS deserved the humiliation he got...he has not done a good deed then one should shower rose petals on him.. 

and yes we have different opinions and i respect your opinion.

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged

@ underlined, but IMO ASY was wrong in attempting to punish an innocent person.. no matter what his reasons..

@ blue, then what are the CVs trying to prove with ASY's sudden turn into a helpless victim.. a saint who just wants respect.. i am seriously confused. i don't think he is a needed character.. TRPs are a prove too to tell who is working & who is not for the audience., if still CVs want to dig their own grave.. their call. 

@ pink, of course can be and should be.. but the news is a big shock.. anyone would react in the same way initially...and well IMO SS deserved the humiliation he got...he has not done a good deed then one should shower rose petals on him.. 

and yes we have different opinions and i respect your opinion.

By birth ASY is also a Thakur so surely he inherits the same negative attributes of his family.In past all Thakurs has done the same things to the poor ppl by using their powers.
Introducing new characters in the show states that Asmitha Sharma's entry is still a mystry.So who's gonna cover her space?I'm sure a deserving character is required and that must be from TN too i guessConfused.So if ASY is neccessary they should go on with itSmile.As far as trps are concerned its not an issue for me coz im watching MKAP for the last two years without being worried about their trps.Thats not my concern.I enjoy the show only.
as far as MY OPINION on KST,none of the children on this earth has got the right to HUMILIATE his/her parents no matter how much wrong they are.Yes u need to express ur anguish but what's this behaviour?spitting on ur father's face.publically humiliatimng him.

babithaj

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged

By birth ASY is also a Thakur so surely he inherits the same negative attributes of his family.In past all Thakurs has done the same things to the poor ppl by using their powers.
Introducing new characters in the show states that Asmitha Sharma's entry is still a mystry.So who's gonna cover her space?I'm sure a deserving character is required and that must be from TN too i guessConfused.So if ASY is neccessary they should go on with itSmile.As far as trps are concerned its not an issue for me coz im watching MKAP for the last two years without being worried about their trps.Thats not my concern.I enjoy the show only.
as far as MY OPINION on KST,none of the children on this earth has got the right to HUMILIATE his/her parents no matter how much wrong they are.Yes u need to express ur anguish but what's this behaviour?spitting on ur father's face.publically humiliatimng him.

yes so ASY is not a saint either as what Saxes are trying to show with their dialogues..

i dont mind new characters but when they take up KP's screen time it gets annoying for me. 

TRPs is an issue for SP so its important for show's survival. thats why for me TRPs do matter..

now it was Komal who had spitted on her father's and i had condemned this act of hers then..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702piyarapiyari

Go to top