India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

double standards?? (Page 6)

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Guys chill yr wht,s happening y all u divinding urselfs we all r kriyans !!
Everyone has it,s own POV let them explain it!
No one is perfect in life nor on real nor in reel some thinks Pratz is right some think krish is right bt the fact is they both right in their own places !!
Pratigya is a girl who always stand for truth and justice so Whtever happening she is just against it !
Wht ASY done wid krish was wrong bt that time Pratz was wid krish fully and she is enOugh for her Krishna !!
Krishna is right becoz no one can share their patents so easily wid anyone and when truth is like this then it,s impossible case his father always loved him and was wid him we,ve sen that suddenly that father giving his full support to his another new son which cannot b acceptable for any sibling !! So Whtever he is doing is right he gave his blood so ASY life shld b save bt at the same moment he shld leave wid his mom !
So both r fully in their character !
Pratz always wid krish becoz she knows that her hubby is a change person he can,t do anything wrong in hospital scene she said those word just in anger like how krish says some words in anger that was not frm her heart!
Krish understands his babu bt here is he is going through a very difficult situation where he is in no state of understanding anything he just want his father to b only his not of anyone else !
It was my POV !   

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702Bruce_LFilza.tanudrashtiVeena.SAnondo.RrekrnCaped_CrusaderSnigdha_Khanam

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Filza.

Originally posted by babithaj

Dhnaya... whatever we say... nobody gonna look it fair.. then why say...??we will try to go their way..<font color="#0000ff"> KST - mahan, PKS - Hypocrite and .. she is the worst wife who don't support her hubby whn he is angry..</font>.Pinch

@ bold, what is this implying?Confused you mean those who dont agree with you are being unfair??

this is crazy logic!!

@ underlined, what is their way?

@ blue, can you please point out what part of my post says this?Confused

Don't worry filz, some just make it personal by applying that we are horrible people..its stupid to use their and them and those and that makes it personal
I'm Horrible.Monster 1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KP_MarinaFilza.

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
sorry switty but ASY played the brain game with them so according to rule KN should have done the same thing with ASY.By poisoning him KN has shown his insecurity that may b K would be defeated in kushti by ASY.
as far as double standard is concern this line suits Kesar more than anyone else.She blamed P that she supported her hubby when he was in jail.She should have realized that K wasn't a murderer besides KN is murderer to his own kids as well.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702tanudrashtiFleurBleuepiyarapiyari

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

Guys chill yr wht,s happening y all u divinding urselfs we all r kriyans !!
Everyone has it,s own POV let them explain it!
No one is perfect in life nor on real nor in reel some thinks Pratz is right some think krish is right bt the fact is they both right in their own places !!
Pratigya is a girl who always stand for truth and justice so Whtever happening she is just against it !
Wht ASY done wid krish was wrong bt that time Pratz was wid krish fully and she is enOugh for her Krishna !!
Krishna is right becoz no one can share their patents so easily wid anyone and when truth is like this then it,s impossible case his father always loved him and was wid him we,ve sen that suddenly that father giving his full support to his another new son which cannot b acceptable for any sibling !! So Whtever he is doing is right he gave his blood so ASY life shld b save bt at the same moment he shld leave wid his mom !
So both r fully in their character !
Pratz always wid krish becoz she knows that her hubby is a change person he can,t do anything wrong in hospital scene she said those word just in anger like how krish says some words in anger that was not frm her heart!
Krish understands his babu bt here is he is going through a very difficult situation where he is in no state of understanding anything he just want his father to b only his not of anyone else !
It was my POV !   

Clap @bold - Exactly !! We don't wanna see "Them" but "US"/WE It hurts to read those comments Unhappy

Edited by Anondo.R - 20 July 2012 at 4:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanudrashtirekrnpiyarapiyari

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by babithaj

Dhnaya... whatever we say... nobody gonna look it fair.. then why say...??we will try to go their way..<font color="#0000ff"> KST - mahan, PKS - Hypocrite and .. she is the worst wife who don't support her hubby whn he is angry..</font>.Pinch

@ bold, what is this implying?Confused you mean those who dont agree with you are being unfair??

this is crazy logic!!

@ underlined, what is their way?

@ blue, can you please point out what part of my post says this?Confused

Don't worry filz, some just make it personal by applying that we are horrible people..its stupid to use their and them and those and that makes it personal

Sheenu Hug Hug 

yeah.. now sort of accepted the fact... not mind being referred to as them, those, their..

its stupid.. really.. its actually funny.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanudrashti

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KP_Marina

sorry switty but ASY played the brain game with them so according to rule KN should have done the same thing with ASY.By poisoning him KN has shown his insecurity that may b K would be defeated in kushti by ASY.
as far as double standard is concern this line suits Kesar more than anyone else.She blamed P that she supported her hubby when he was in jail.She should have realized that K wasn't a murderer besides KN is murderer to his own kids as well.

a wrong is a wrong, right? either done explicitly or in a more cunning manner, not obvious but having equal consequences for the victim

by trying to get Krishna out of his way one can assume ASY was showing his insecurity (SS loves K a lot so he thought of getting K out of his way) 

i am not talking about Kesar. i am NOT supporting KN. 

tanudrashti

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anondo.R

Clap @bold - Exactly !! We don't wanna see "Them" but "US"/WE It hurts to read those comments Unhappy

brother, who says all this then? i think you know. right? did i even say all that? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_LpiyarapiyariAnondo.RVeena.S

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anondo.R

brother, who says all this then? i think you know. right? did i even say all that? 

I'm not pointing towards you or some i'm saying "Generally" !! 

Filza.

Go to top