Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by -aHnAf-

so many double standards r there

when P forgave SDS after some words , that too after she almost wrecked her life ...n fought for SDS' right

when P forgave GD too easily , not even saying anything

when P forgave KN for jailing K treacherously ...n kicking out family ...she only told some heated words to KN n that K will ask him...she never filed any case against him or questioned him...instead she gave him full respect n showed him that M is wrong...n fought for his right as a son

when P forgave arushi, ganga etc for their rude behavior ..she talked to them, giving them straight what she thought ...but never stretched the matter

so many instances , like how she just talked to M about all of it n continuously saved her life ...

P was shown talking to ASY about it all n how bad a human n lawyer he is both at jail n court ...n she told that K will deal with him...n K is doing it n she is not stoppig him...then why she too have to say again ?...n when he came to TN, she talked to him only when she heard their convo ie between SS n ASY ... n that too about stop playing his games, how his presence is creating rift ...n then when KN started his attempts to kill ASY , she took the side of what is right ...just as the case with M, SDS n ganga ...P always forgives n forgets ... its in her nature ...she expresses her mind n lets go of it n don't nurture grudges as thakurs do...

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Your Words Are Enough To Prove That The Character 'Pratigya' Is Totally Fictional.She Has No Time To Think About Herself.Her Education,Work,Her Children...Nothing.It's Not Possible In Real. </font>

MKAP is a 'fiction'...n its every characters r fictional ...don't delude that they r not ...all is fiction n all r fictional
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">SS,KN,Amma Exist In Society.I Think K's Character Is Also Real.But I've Doubt About P...She Is Failing To Balance Her Very Personal Life&Other Activities...

@Babs.Chill Dear.No One Is Saying That P Is Bad Wife.Most Of The Members Including True KriYans Are Frustrated,It's Not Bashing.</font>

mahatma gandhi n mother teressa too existed in the very same society

They may have existed but they personal life suffered and both also made bad decisions. In lifef one does not get everything and only difference from fiction to reality, in fiction all is well but real life it is much harder.

I am sure I won't agree but just giving my pov as like u I am right too

why can't we see fiction as fiction Ouch kriya's personal life will not suffer , bec unlike them kriya has pure love in their life ...they managed to live together for 5 years even when they r poles apart , they will do so again
why its kriya kriya all the time?Prats/krishna cant be justified only cos they a part of kriya.Coming to the topic the way i am hating prats in this track the same way i am loving krishna.She might even support ASY and his mom if they shamelessly return to TN

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged

when P forgave SDS after some words , that too after she almost wrecked her life ...n fought for SDS' right

when P forgave KN for jailing K treacherously ...n kicking out family ...she only told some heated words to KN n that K will ask him...she never filed any case against him or questioned him...instead she gave him full respect n showed him that M is wrong...n fought for his right as a son

when P forgave arushi, ganga etc for their rude behavior ..she talked to them, giving them straight what she thought ...but never stretched the matter

so many instances , like how she just talked to M about all of it n continuously saved her life ...

P was shown talking to ASY about it all n how bad a human n lawyer he is both at jail n court ...n she told that K will deal with him...n K is doing it n she is not stoppig him...then why she too have to say again ?...n when he came to TN, she talked to him only when she heard their convo ie between SS n ASY ... n that too about stop playing his games, how his presence is creating rift ...n then when KN started his attempts to kill ASY , she took the side of what is right ...just as the case with M, SDS n ganga ...P always forgives n forgets ... its in her nature ...she expresses her mind n lets go of it n don't nurture grudges as thakurs do...

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Your Words Are Enough To Prove That The Character 'Pratigya' Is Totally Fictional.She Has No Time To Think About Herself.Her Education,Work,Her Children...Nothing.It's Not Possible In Real. </font>

MKAP is a 'fiction'...n its every characters r fictional ...don't delude that they r not ...all is fiction n all r fictional
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">SS,KN,Amma Exist In Society.I Think K's Character Is Also Real.But I've Doubt About P...She Is Failing To Balance Her Very Personal Life&Other Activities...

@Babs.Chill Dear.No One Is Saying That P Is Bad Wife.Most Of The Members Including True KriYans Are Frustrated,It's Not Bashing.</font>

They may have existed but they personal life suffered and both also made bad decisions. In lifef one does not get everything and only difference from fiction to reality, in fiction all is well but real life it is much harder.

why can't we see fiction as fiction Ouch kriya's personal life will not suffer , bec unlike them kriya has pure love in their life ...they managed to live together for 5 years even when they r poles apart , they will do so again

I do see it as fiction and as a relationship one doesn't agree and here too we are just debating. That is all

Also it was not me who brought real life ppl in the debate.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.Caped_Crusader

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

I do see it as fiction and as a relationship one doesn't agree and here too we are just debating. That is all

Also it was not me who brought real life ppl in the debate.

me too ...i was telling ahnaf to chill n treat the show n characters as what it is ...A fiction ... n don't find resemblance in real life
Devil86 IF-Rockerz
Devil86
Devil86

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
and also sjaan told shaku that u were my mistresss
in the roof where krishna was came and shaku left

and what komal said that was right abou t shaku
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged

when P forgave arushi, ganga etc for their rude behavior ..she talked to them, giving them straight what she thought  ...but never stretched the matter

@ bold, i do know all that... you need not go into history...

i didn't say KN is right or that P should not support ASY and support KN... i didn't. 

ASY could have died because of KN.. right? So could have K because of ASY.. No?

ASY suffered in the form of sickness and had to spend a few days in hospital...

K suffered in the form of having to spend a few more days in prison...

somewhat equal?

then why punishment for one and just a few harsh words for the other?

why forgiveness  just for one and not the other? 

how about forgiving and forgetting KN as well.. No? I mean its about the principle right? and its in her character too 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_LCaped_CrusaderVeena.S2RsFan

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

Dhnaya... whatever we say... nobody gonna look it fair.. then why say...??we will try to go their way.. KST - mahan, PKS - Hypocrite and .. she is the worst wife who don't support her hubby whn he is angry...Pinch

@ bold, what is this implying?Confused you mean those who dont agree with you are being unfair??

this is crazy logic!!

@ underlined, what is their way? 

@ blue, can you please point out what part of my post says this?Confused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caped_Crusader

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged

actually thinking... who r really hypocrites... We[members] or the characters...??? whenever P supports her hubby she is gud, else she is bad...OuchSleepy
 No energy Dhanya...if there is no balance in our discussions, then what's the point???

Sleepy

what is that supposed to mean?when K does something wrong he is thrashed left, right and center. when P does something not so right one is not allowed to say a word because of course she is Pratigya..

and if anyone manage to do that you call her hypocrite. 

for God's sake P is a fictional character who doesn't exist to even get hurt at anyone calling her whatever...i am a real human being who would feel bad at anyone calling me a hypocrite...

quite unfortunate this place has turned so rigid.. Its suffocating here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Caped_Crusader2RsFan

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.

Dhnaya... whatever we say... nobody gonna look it fair.. then why say...??we will try to go their way..<font color="#0000ff"> KST - mahan, PKS - Hypocrite and .. she is the worst wife who don't support her hubby whn he is angry..</font>.Pinch

@ bold, what is this implying?Confused you mean those who dont agree with you are being unfair??

this is crazy logic!!

@ underlined, what is their way?

@ blue, can you please point out what part of my post says this?Confused

Don't worry filz, some just make it personal by applying that we are horrible people..its stupid to use their and them and those and that makes it personal

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.Caped_Crusader2RsFan

Go to top