Pratigya
Pratigya

double standards?? (Page 11)

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anondo.R

Ok. Was silently reading but now i think should say something. View differs but no need to argue and fight. And whats the fraction is all about?? Those who commented here are the big fans of KriYa !! No doubt. Then why to point out again and again the same thing p lover k lover P basher K basher?? Hope from now on we wont see this. 

Its been 3 days but discussion still going on. I would like to request everyone just calm down and get back together. Enough discussions Big smile Without you forum is nothing. It is silent like anything. Then Why to fight with friends?  So i'm saying sorry on behalf of each an every member. Now please lets forget it and move on Hug

Thank You... Was waiting for this for longHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.Eden_luvsKriyaCaped_CrusaderpiyarapiyariAnondo.R

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anondo.R

Ok. Was silently reading but now i think should say something. View differs but no need to argue and fight. And whats the fraction is all about?? Those who commented here are the big fans of KriYa !! No doubt. Then why to point out again and again the same thing p lover k lover P basher K basher?? Hope from now on we wont see this. 

Its been 3 days but discussion still going on. I would like to request everyone just calm down and get back together. Enough discussions Big smile Without you forum is nothing. It is silent like anything. Then Why to fight with friends?  So i'm saying sorry on behalf of each an every member. Now please lets forget it and move on Hug

bro well said great ClapHug

Filza.Bruce_LEden_luvsKriyaCaped_CrusaderAnondo.R

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

you can see from my posts that i have not bashed any one... i am only saying what is shown in the show...n seeing some posts i am thinking that some r conveniently forgetting what r the characteristics of some characters, especially P's ... if P is called to have double standards for doing what is right , i think that's what count as bashing ...

you mean to say i (this post) is bashing Pratigya.

fine.. my apologies... I honestly thought it comes under criticism.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_LCaped_CrusaderdhakarnVeena.S

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Frankly !!! those who are questioning Kriya relationship, especially trying to slam P for her concerns against criminal behaviour towards ASY or her mother is sickening. These people are opportunists and will do it again and again to instigate members  with some absurd pretext to vent out their hatred towards P. Confused

when on earth did i question KriYa relationship??Confused  i didn't say P was not justified in going against KN.. i just said why not the same behavior with ASY when he was wrong.. thats it!  

@ bold, i asked a genuine question here on what was bothering me and you judged me already. 

Edited by Filza. - 23 July 2012 at 2:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-all

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged

you guys don't need to argue. its all my fault and i apologize and with this we close this chapter! 

@ all those who were offended, you won't hear a word from me thats in any way against Pratigya... if criticizing a character at this place means being called opportunist, hypocrite, basher then one is better off keeping mouth shut. 

please don't declare me a hypocrite on the basis of my assessment of a fictional character... or call me a P basher.. criticizing a character and pointing out its flaws is not bashing... or it is? i've always criticized K when ever i felt he was wrong...

and Anondo brother, well said..its the end of discussion here...

I'm sorry for again posting here, i had to answer some.. no one likes being called names.. for talking against fiction.

Love-u-allBruce_LCaped_CrusaderFleurBleueVeena.S

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.

you guys don't need to argue. its all my fault and i apologize and with this we close this chapter! 

@ all those who were offended, you won't hear a word from me thats in any way against Pratigya... if criticizing a character at this place means being called opportunist, hypocrite, basher then one is better off keeping mouth shut. 

please don't declare me a hypocrite on the basis of my assessment of a fictional character... or call me a P basher.. criticizing a character and pointing out its flaws is not bashing... or it is? i've always criticized K when ever i felt he was wrong...

I'm sorry for again posting here, i had to answer some.. no one likes being called names.. for talking against fiction.

My comment was not at all directed at you Filza, I liked your post and in no way tried to hurt any member, but there were some  sarcastic  comments by few  who were deliberately trying to drag the thread in a the direction to bash characters rather continue to criticize characters constructively.  So calm down and keep posting Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.babithaj

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

My comment was not at all directed at you Filza, I liked your post and in no way tried to hurt any member, but there were some  sarcastic  comments by few  who were deliberately trying to drag the thread in a the direction to bash characters rather continue to criticize characters constructively.  So calm down and keep posting Hug

sorry! i thought it was for me since i made the post in the first place. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allbabithaj

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged

You should not have to apologise to anyone Fizzy - this Forum belongs to us all and does not belong to any one or even a few individuals that you should ever have to apologise for having the right to post your opinion

Please dont back off because of a few unicellular beings - you have as much right as anyone to post your views - whether anyone appreciates it or not!!!

Love-u-allFilza.Bruce_LCaped_CrusaderVeena.S

Go to top