double standards?? (Page 10)

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kabe

Originally posted by -aHnAf-

Originally posted by dhakarn

that's the point ...she is not supporting ASY , she is supporting what is right ... if ASY is a bad person does it mean that P too stoop to his level n wish for his death n side with another wrong? Now K is also doing the right thing , i mean stopping shaku n all that ... i don't see anybody questioning K's actions...that's all i am saying , if we r trying to see K's POV , why r we not doing so in P's case ...for me KRIYA r equal ...P has as much importance as K ...that's why it hurts when only one of them is supported or bashed ...both r humans ...both r good ...we all know that they mean no harm to anyone...then why only one is accused n questioned ...this applies to both K n P ...its my love for kriya that is making me say this ...n yeah, we should stand together ...tat's what kriya means

Look Dude.I Don't Know About Right-Wrong.I'm Just Feeling Insecure.Babs Opened A Thread On This Insecurity Few Days Back.Why P Was Again&Again Mentioning 'Abhimannu' In The Convo.In Hall It Was Okay,But Why In Bedroom!It's Hurting!Cry

Some People's Thought In C.Vs Thread Is Just Disgusting!That's Why I'm Insecure.Dead
Ahnaf, why are you feeling insecure when no one can seperate Kriya, as they have come across all the obstacles in 6 years of married life.
If this is bothering you, then dont worry, and leave it here itself...Embarrassed

C.Vs Are Very Concern Of Those Viewers.They Always Accept Their Requests.You Can Sense It From Never Ending GH Tracks.GeekThen Why Not This Time?Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_L

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Look Dude.I Don't Know About Right-Wrong.I'm Just Feeling Insecure.Babs Opened A Thread On This Insecurity Few Days Back.Why P Was Again&Again Mentioning 'Abhimannu' In The Convo.In Hall It Was Okay,But Why In Bedroom!It's Hurting!Cry

Some People's Thought In C.Vs Thread Is Just Disgusting!That's Why I'm Insecure.Dead
[/QUOTE]Ahnaf, why are you feeling insecure when no one can seperate Kriya, as they have come across all the obstacles in 6 years of married life.
If this is bothering you, then dont worry, and leave it here itself...Embarrassed

[/QUOTE] C.Vs Are Very Concern Of Those Viewers.They Always Accept Their Requests.You Can Sense It From Never Ending GH Tracks.GeekThen Why Not This Time?Dead[/QUOTE] GH, no comments Ermm

Caped_Crusader

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged

that's the point ...she is not supporting ASY , she is supporting what is right ... if ASY is a bad person does it mean that P too stoop to his level n wish for his death n side with another wrong? Now K is also doing the right thing , i mean stopping shaku n all that ... i don't see anybody questioning K's actions...that's all i am saying , if we r trying to see K's POV , why r we not doing so in P's case ...for me KRIYA r equal ...P has as much importance as K ...that's why it hurts when only one of them is supported or bashed ...both r humans ...both r good ...we all know that they mean no harm to anyone...then why only one is accused n questioned ...this applies to both K n P ...its my love for kriya that is making me say this ...n yeah, we should stand together ...tat's what kriya means

i don't know what to say for this Confused 

really ...!

don't we know our kriya , after all these years Ouch  in waht context she talked about ASY? did she say to K that ASY is more good looking than him? did she say to K that ASY is more a man than him? or that she is finding ASY attractive? no...she talked about right to live n how its not his fault that he is SS' son ... why r we linking each person on the show to P or K?

get this straight ...K is not KN ...n P is not arushi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allEden_luvsKriyaAnondo.R

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged

really ...!

don't we know our kriya , after all these years Ouch  in waht context she talked about ASY? did she say to K that ASY is more good looking than him? did she say to K that ASY is more a man than him? or that she is finding ASY attractive? no...she talked about right to live n how its not his fault that he is SS' son ... why r we linking each person on the show to P or K?
i

Frankly !!! those who are questioning Kriya relationship, especially trying to slam P for her concerns against criminal behaviour towards ASY or her mother is sickening. These people are opportunists and will do it again and again to instigate members  with some absurd pretext to vent out their hatred towards P. Confused
Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

really ...!

i

Frankly !!! those who are questioning Kriya relationship, especially trying to slam P for her concerns against criminal behaviour towards ASY or her mother is sickening. These people are opportunists and will do it again and again to instigate members  with some absurd pretext to vent out their hatred towards P. Confused
Bro, where are you taking the discussion...

Already said, views differs, and the way to keep it differs .
Quote this to one who really does it, I mean the real bashers...Tongue

Everyone knows who are the bashers and the real Kriyans, no need to prove it in one dayEmbarrassed

@Dhanu - when I said that I agree, and I think others too agree...still its going on Confused...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyateenssdhakarnVeena.Spiyarapiyari

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged

really ...!

i

Everyone knows who are the bashers and the real Kriyans, no need to prove it in one dayEmbarrassed

@Dhanu - when I said that I agree, and I think others too agree...still its going on Confused...

i only meant to ease ahnaf's concerns over kriya ... we all know what is kriya , then why would anyone suspect any 3rd person between them ?

calling P , that too K's P as characterless is outrageous...more than for P , i am feeling bad for K...it will only mean that K failed to recognize P , when he fell for her n even living with her all these years ... 

Love-u-all

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged

really ...!

i

i only meant to ease ahnaf's concerns over kriya ... we all know what is kriya , then why would anyone suspect any 3rd person between them ?

calling P , that too K's P as characterless is outrageous...more than for P , i am feeling bad for K...it will only mean that K failed to recognize P , when he fell for her n even living with her all these years ... 
No one told that...
Dhanu, i request you, Please stop it here...
Its getting heights...
Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Ok. Was silently reading but now i think should say something. View differs but no need to argue and fight. And whats the fraction is all about?? Those who commented here are the big fans of KriYa !! No doubt. Then why to point out again and again the same thing p lover k lover P basher K basher?? Hope from now on we wont see this. 

Its been 3 days but discussion still going on. I would like to request everyone just calm down and get back together. Enough discussions Big smile Without you forum is nothing. It is silent like anything. Then Why to fight with friends?  So i'm saying sorry on behalf of each an every member. Now please lets forget it and move on Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_LEden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_KhanamCaped_CrusaderpiyarapiyariVeena.S

Go to top