Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: dhakarn

you can see from my posts that i have not bashed any one... i am only saying what is shown in the show...n seeing some posts i am thinking that some r conveniently forgetting what r the characteristics of some characters, especially P's ... if P is called to have double standards for doing what is right , i think that's what count as bashing ...

you mean to say i (this post) is bashing Pratigya.

fine.. my apologies... I honestly thought it comes under criticism.

Filza. thumbnail
Originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

Frankly !!! those who are questioning Kriya relationship, especially trying to slam P for her concerns against criminal behaviour towards ASY or her mother is sickening. These people are opportunists and will do it again and again to instigate members  with some absurd pretext to vent out their hatred towards P. 😕

when on earth did i question KriYa relationship??😕  i didn't say P was not justified in going against KN.. i just said why not the same behavior with ASY when he was wrong.. thats it!  

@ bold, i asked a genuine question here on what was bothering me and you judged me already. 

Edited by Filza. - 11 years ago
Filza. thumbnail

you guys don't need to argue. its all my fault and i apologize and with this we close this chapter! 

@ all those who were offended, you won't hear a word from me thats in any way against Pratigya... if criticizing a character at this place means being called opportunist, hypocrite, basher then one is better off keeping mouth shut. 

please don't declare me a hypocrite on the basis of my assessment of a fictional character... or call me a P basher.. criticizing a character and pointing out its flaws is not bashing... or it is? i've always criticized K when ever i felt he was wrong...

and Anondo brother, well said..its the end of discussion here...

I'm sorry for again posting here, i had to answer some.. no one likes being called names.. for talking against fiction.

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.

you guys don't need to argue. its all my fault and i apologize and with this we close this chapter! 

@ all those who were offended, you won't hear a word from me thats in any way against Pratigya... if criticizing a character at this place means being called opportunist, hypocrite, basher then one is better off keeping mouth shut. 

please don't declare me a hypocrite on the basis of my assessment of a fictional character... or call me a P basher.. criticizing a character and pointing out its flaws is not bashing... or it is? i've always criticized K when ever i felt he was wrong...

I'm sorry for again posting here, i had to answer some.. no one likes being called names.. for talking against fiction.

My comment was not at all directed at you Filza, I liked your post and in no way tried to hurt any member, but there were some  sarcastic  comments by few  who were deliberately trying to drag the thread in a the direction to bash characters rather continue to criticize characters constructively.  So calm down and keep posting 🤗
Filza. thumbnail
Originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

My comment was not at all directed at you Filza, I liked your post and in no way tried to hurt any member, but there were some  sarcastic  comments by few  who were deliberately trying to drag the thread in a the direction to bash characters rather continue to criticize characters constructively.  So calm down and keep posting 🤗

sorry! i thought it was for me since i made the post in the first place. 

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You should not have to apologise to anyone Fizzy - this Forum belongs to us all and does not belong to any one or even a few individuals that you should ever have to apologise for having the right to post your opinion

Please dont back off because of a few unicellular beings - you have as much right as anyone to post your views - whether anyone appreciates it or not!!!
Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: corvette

You should not have to apologise to anyone Fizzy - this Forum belongs to us all and does not belong to any one or even a few individuals that you should ever have to apologise for having the right to post your opinion

Please dont back off because of a few unicellular beings - you have as much right as anyone to post your views - whether anyone appreciates it or not!!!

Kulvi Dii, are you sure, I doubt!!!

@ Anando Bro - Sorry, this would be my last comment in this thread
Edited by Kabe - 11 years ago
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

sorry! i thought it was for me since i made the post in the first place. 

Even my comment was not directed to Filza/ the thread opener... I'm sorry , truly...
 Filzi, u don't talk lk this... Here Each one of u r important and matters... pls continue...😊
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

you mean to say i (this post) is bashing Pratigya.

fine.. my apologies... I honestly thought it comes under criticism.

i didn't say that u out n out bashed P ... i only hope that when character's actions r questioned pls do consider their good heart also ...u don't need to apologize ...instead i need to apologize for ruing ur post , after a long time ...carry on ... 😊