disgusting BOA...

aditibd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ohh god this BOA's character is sooo disgusting. today first time i want to kill her...she is really sickkk man...i mean what she did... she tried to poison Palak's mind by giving her false examples...really CV's plsss don't do this...we r not ekta mata's fan we r Gurmeet,Kratika's fans who wants only positive,nice,sweet,cute things...we can't digest so much negativity...plsss don't show any nonsense in our lovely PV show...it's a humble request to CVs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u dear...I too find Bua Annoying character...Hate her a lot
padmavar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My exact feelings. Throw that BOOOA out of PV. Edited by padmavar - 11 years ago
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
you know what but sometimes too much positivity can give you diabetes, which I felt in yesterdays episode, although Bua was lurking around the corner... also our TRP giving Indian audience likes drama here and there which I do as well...but not at the cost of Bua winning all the time okay, which I have not seen happening as yet😆, don't get me wrong in that sense Edited by adigaag - 11 years ago
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good and bad always be together...CV's were planning for more spice in the story...Hope we get rid of boa soon !! Edited by cssudha - 11 years ago
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she is really disgusting..