Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

19th July,12:WU: Mora Piya Mose Bolat Nahi (Page 9)

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Mudra, ask your third party brain which show has this hot and happening cast? All the ones that
I know of have casts that are far worse...there are maybe one or two that are not too bad but the story is way more gisa phita then this one...so the truth is there is nothing else that is particularly appealing...how I wish we were spoilt for choice!

I guess 'mahadev' has... often Tanu describes...

and  I am not saying hot  n happening in terms of story... appearance wise...I remember, one horrible story 'Sasural S______ ka'.  But I liked the cast in it...though both had wooden faces, they both were looking good as a pair

har story mein same old gisa pita hubby-wifey jhagda hai na... kam se kam ache jodi dekhne ko milega...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..debaparna77

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Mudra, ask your third party brain which show has this hot and happening cast? All the ones that
I know of have casts that are far worse...there are maybe one or two that are not too bad but the story is way more gisa phita then this one...so the truth is there is nothing else that is particularly appealing...how I wish we were spoilt for choice!

Exactly. .infact recently a so-called dilchasp n different show has been turned around on its face all in the name of TRPs.. n has become band-baja-barat part 2 LOL LOL  

Waise i really wish the golden days of DD and Zee (in 90s) could come back Ouch We used to get such classics back then... each better than the other .. so touf to choose a fave..! 

@Mudra.. Mahadev has lost its charm for me.. after Satis death... right now.. its riding on a loyal audience wave Ouch

Edited by Armu4eva - 19 July 2012 at 2:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..debaparna77mudraswathi

wizardofoz Senior Member

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evabusybee..kaks0211niniborn2rulemudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Exactly. .infact recently a so-called dilchasp n different show has been turned around on its face all in the name of TRPs.. n has become band-baja-barat part 2 LOL LOL  

Waise i really wish the golden days of DD and Zee (in 90s) could come back Ouch We used to get such classics back then... each better than the other .. so touf to choose a fave..! 

@Mudra.. Mahadev has lost its charm for me.. after Satis death... right now.. its riding on a loyal audience wave Ouch

@bold

Very true.. about DD shows... I think the weekly format gives time for makers to think some thing solid than cooking up some khichdi 'just-in-time' everyday...

Armu4evabusybee..

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

I guess 'mahadev' has... often Tanu describes...

and  I am not saying hot  n happening in terms of story... appearance wise...I remember, one horrible story 'Sasural S______ ka'.  But I liked the cast in it...though both had wooden faces, they both were looking good as a pair

har story mein same old gisa pita hubby-wifey jhagda hai na... kam se kam ache jodi dekhne ko milega...

[/QUOTE]

Never seen either of these shows...so can't comment...the only other show I used to watch is now destroyed beyond recognition;...the leads are neither hot nor happening but they are great actors...but the story is a royal mess and not even charismatic leads can save it...at least in my opinion!

And believe me, goodlooking faces are no compensation for decent story telling or good performances...I am sure you would have watched the show that you refer to otherwise...!

GoodOnebusybee..

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
@sujatha.. u hinting at ... bade ??? LOL

i love the jnr golu ... shooo much.. omg.. wanna kiss her gol gol gals.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

i love the jnr golu ... shooo much.. omg.. wanna kiss her gol gol gals.. Embarrassed

Yes I am, Tanu...thought there was some forum rule...did not take the name hence...

I started watching the show for the leads...but stopped a couple of months ago...

The kid looks cute...but she talks way too much, yaar...and not even the leads are able to get me involved with the show now!

That is the charm of KTLK...despite the change and various other setbacks, the show has somehow managed to survive...and build a whole new chemistry which has now become the show's strength...gotta give it to the actors and the crew for that!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 19 July 2012 at 3:00pm

Armu4evaSSA777

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Yes I am, Tanu...thought there was some forum rule...did not take the name hence...

I started watching the show for the leads...but stopped a couple of months ago...

The kid looks cute...but she talks way too much, yaar...and not even the leads are able to get me involved with the show now!

That is the charm of KTLK...despite the change and various other setbacks, the show has somehow managed to survive...and build a whole new chemistry which has now become the show's strength...gotta give it to the actors and the crew for that!

oh there is forum rule. .i jus wanted to b sure... Embarrassed

me love KTLK BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing addicted to it.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneSSA777niniborn2ruleSujatha.raomudraswathi

Go to top