Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@sujatha.. u hinting at ... bade ???😆

i love the jnr golu ... shooo much.. omg.. wanna kiss her gol gol gals..😳

sory 4 interupption but PIHU is so cute cutie pie Mashaalah kya Bolti hai yar! Like our Chulbuli Nids i drool over dis 😳
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Never seen either of these shows...so can't comment...the only other show I used to watch is now destroyed beyond recognition;...the leads are neither hot nor happening but they are great actors...but the story is a royal mess and not even charismatic leads can save it...at least in my opinion!

And believe me, goodlooking faces are no compensation for decent story telling or good performances...I am sure you would have watched the show that you refer to otherwise...!

may be you are right... But I feel good looking pair atleast that show has...

and about the show which you described... I lost interest in exactly ten days... though I had full summer term holidays on my hand.. i prefered sleeping... neither those so called stalwarts nor the story maker madam appealed...

Now I dont go to any show, even though very close friends recommend me...

mudraswathi thumbnail

Yes I am, Tanu...thought there was some forum rule...did not take the name hence...

I started watching the show for the leads...but stopped a couple of months ago...

The kid looks cute...but she talks way too much, yaar...and not even the leads are able to get me involved with the show now!

That is the charm of KTLK...despite the change and various other setbacks, the show has somehow managed to survive...and build a whole new chemistry which has now become the show's strength...gotta give it to the actors and the crew for that!

The charm for me initially was the lead... I had started for that reason...

it was the freshness of all the actors... right from DB (the oldest) to CS (the least important one) all were given  100% importance... and the continuation, pure lucknowi hindi dialogues made me go nuts for this story...

then there is a middle class environment...characters are not larger than life... they sleep / get up / wear / eat just like us... hero has many short falls... same with heroine too.. they doont preach  always... they made the story realistic... of all the tracks... my all time hate story is definitely...recent Mallika...

I really cried so much (which I had never done) when there were rumors that Ashutosh would die...it was such a heart break... but thank god...that did not happen...

now, I dread about its ending...
Edited by mudraswathi - 11 years ago
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update, Tanu.  I liked the episode.  I felt bad for Nidhi and Ashu - both missing each other.  Loved the hug at the end and the pre cap.  Looking forward to Monday.

niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the way nidhi asked hk not to tell ashu abt her presence was sooo nice...she really seemed to b the  malkin of the house and that of ashu having full haq on him..."dekhti hoon aap kaise nahi jate hai"...😊..said it all...

abt nidhi being selfish yaa she did nt particapate its true...but i cant call her selfish..we shud not forget wat she did for anjie regarding shushila..funny or not...to mislead someone is not generally wat nidhi does...but she did that for anjie and that to leaving ashu in the house with mallu...so i cant call her selfish..she was missing her hubby and was not able to concentrate...anjie understd that pretty well...
Edited by niniborn2rule - 11 years ago
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU..tanu ji, the episode ws good..loved every bit of ashni missing each other bt still nt ready to call up.. Loved it.. Kritsha expressions were fab... Overall must watch epi.. Precap: superb...
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

My thots 

>> Realistic epi ... after a full realistic week...! 👏

>> Loved BBs words ⭐️

>> Both AshNi tried to call each other..  [LOVED IT] 😳

>> Not happy that Ashu din go to the sangeet on his own n Nidhi had to come 😡

>> Super UNHAPPY with Nidhi.. how mean of her.. to be just lost in her world.. while giving no thot to Anjie or her feelings... [Big thumbs down to Nidhi..the FRAND] 👎🏼 👎🏼

@bold...completely agree with this...lekin currently KPji Mallu ke ghum mein character assassination mode mein hain...pehle Ashu...ab Nidhi ki baari...koyi luch nahin kar saktha...😡

Thanks for the WU Tanuji...
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
All the complaints on Nidhi's behaviour make me recall this song - Tum itna jo muskurarahe ho...

A beautiful song that talks of a woman who is so transparent that her smiles simply don't cover her anguish...I think Nidhi is that kind of woman...but I suppose a few more fake smiles would have made her crime appear lesser...on the magnitude of her problem, while it might appear trivial to an onlooker, the fact remains that their marriage is just recovering from Hurricane Mallika...so even trivial things appear magnified...and so far as Nidhi goes, Ashutosh takes precedence over all else...did she not change her mind on the family European holiday plans for him..am sure her father would have been disappointed...but that is the way she is and they know that...unless she is at peace with herself, and with Ashutosh, functioning normally is an impossibility for her...so all-consuming is their love...it is bound to take a toll on all other relationships..,!

On the flip side, I wonder what people would have had to say if she had actually danced away to gay abandon yesterday...for me, the only issue was it got kind of repetitive after a point...the scripting could have been better...!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

All the complaints on Nidhi's behaviour make me recall this song - Tum itna jo muskurarahe ho...

A beautiful song that talks of a woman who is so transparent that her smiles simply don't cover her anguish...I think Nidhi is that kind of woman...but I suppose a few more fake smiles would have made her crime appear lesser...on the magnitude of her problem, while it might appear trivial to an onlooker, the fact remains that their marriage is just recovering from Hurricane Mallika...so even trivial things appear magnified...and so far as Nidhi goes, Ashutosh takes precedence over all else...did she not change her mind on the family European holiday plans for him..am sure her father would have been disappointed...but that is the way she is and they know that...unless she is at peace with herself, and with Ashutosh, functioning normally is an impossibility for her...so all-consuming is their love...it is bound to take a toll on all other relationships..,!

On the flip side, I wonder what people would have had to say if she had actually danced away to gay abandon yesterday...for me, the only issue was it got kind of repetitive after a point...the scripting could have been better...!

Really well said Sujatha, I agree with you totally. If she had smiled and laughed and pretended to enjoy, then nidhi would be called heartless that after causing pain to her husband she didn't care about him. So basically damned if she does and damned if she doesnt . 
Edited by Libra - 11 years ago
mudraswathi thumbnail

If this episode clicks..and again when the main CV ji is missing, definitely, this track is bound to repeat... but yesterday's and its continuation on monday are fine... yesterday, the loss both felt was very much visible... as Nidhi torn between anji's sangeet n her hubby...