Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

19th July,12:WU: Mora Piya Mose Bolat Nahi (Page 11)

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

All the complaints on Nidhi's behaviour make me recall this song - Tum itna jo muskurarahe ho...

A beautiful song that talks of a woman who is so transparent that her smiles simply don't cover her anguish...I think Nidhi is that kind of woman...but I suppose a few more fake smiles would have made her crime appear lesser...on the magnitude of her problem, while it might appear trivial to an onlooker, the fact remains that their marriage is just recovering from Hurricane Mallika...so even trivial things appear magnified...and so far as Nidhi goes, Ashutosh takes precedence over all else...did she not change her mind on the family European holiday plans for him..am sure her father would have been disappointed...but that is the way she is and they know that...unless she is at peace with herself, and with Ashutosh, functioning normally is an impossibility for her...so all-consuming is their love...it is bound to take a toll on all other relationships..,!

On the flip side, I wonder what people would have had to say if she had actually danced away to gay abandon yesterday...for me, the only issue was it got kind of repetitive after a point...the scripting could have been better...!
 Really well said Sujatha, I agree with you totally. If she had smiled and laughed and pretended to enjoy, then nidhi would be called heartless that after causing pain to her husband she didn't care about him. So basically damned if she does and damned if she doesnt . 

Edited by Libra - 19 July 2012 at 11:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..Sujatha.raokaks0211mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

All the complaints on Nidhi's behaviour make me recall this song - Tum itna jo muskurarahe ho...

A beautiful song that talks of a woman who is so transparent that her smiles simply don't cover her anguish...I think Nidhi is that kind of woman...but I suppose a few more fake smiles would have made her crime appear lesser...on the magnitude of her problem, while it might appear trivial to an onlooker, the fact remains that their marriage is just recovering from Hurricane Mallika...so even trivial things appear magnified...and so far as Nidhi goes, Ashutosh takes precedence over all else...did she not change her mind on the family European holiday plans for him..am sure her father would have been disappointed...but that is the way she is and they know that...unless she is at peace with herself, and with Ashutosh, functioning normally is an impossibility for her...so all-consuming is their love...it is bound to take a toll on all other relationships..,!

On the flip side, I wonder what people would have had to say if she had actually danced away to gay abandon yesterday...for me, the only issue was it got kind of repetitive after a point...the scripting could have been better...!

If this episode clicks..and again when the main CV ji is missing, definitely, this track is bound to repeat... but yesterday's and its continuation on monday are fine... yesterday, the loss both felt was very much visible... as Nidhi torn between anji's sangeet n her hubby...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnibusybee..Libraniniborn2ruleSujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

If this episode clicks..and again when the main CV ji is missing, definitely, this track is bound to repeat... but yesterday's and its continuation on monday are fine... yesterday, the loss both felt was very much visible... as Nidhi torn between anji's sangeet n her hubby...

[/QUOTE]

Mudra, I found yesterday's scenes a bit repetitive...not the track per se...I think this is the first time they are conflicting over a real issue after all!

Btw, main CVji is missing? Bhagwan unko kuch din, hafte ya mahine aur missing hi rakhein phir!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Libramudraswathi

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
 Really well said Sujatha, I agree with you totally. If she had smiled and laughed and pretended to enjoy, then nidhi would be called heartless that after causing pain to her husband she didn't care about him. So basically damned if she does and damned if she doesnt . 
[/QUOTE]

Wasn't she slammed during the Kerala track for the very same thing?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niniborn2ruleLibramudraswathi

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
i liked yest epi.. first for its bg music.. its so endearing..  i have always luved songs of Ghar.. thy r my all time fav.. it depicts and captures the tenderness of couple romance so beautifully!   And R.D Burman has his distinct style to capture our hearts!

and the prelude to "tere bina jiya" is like a trigger point for romance!LOL

and male and female "saiyaan" was blended to it beautifully giving it more of "AshNi" touch!Thumbs Up  I like female "saiyaan" very much.. the girl has such a soulful voice!Embarrassed

the pining was described beautifully.. agreed it was first time Nidhi stayed away from his hubby after mrg for whole nite.. and v know Nidhi.. she jst cant stay away from Ashu!    So it was kind expected.. the the level of thr pining was notched up a bit higher by Angie's expressions rather!LOL  bt it was cute!  Wud've luved to c Ranga's reaction to her tho!Embarrassed

The hug was the best part.. wen u dont need any words to express ur luv or pining, thn its best and truest forms of luv!  soulful i wud say!  Sometimes passion cannot give deeper meaning to the luv wat such soulful expression can!

I think thy have a specific targetted audience in mind for 11 p.m. slot.. the urban young ppl who wud want to stay up till 11 to watch such romance sacrificing thr need to get up early!...  now TRPs will reveal wether thr strategy was successful or not.. i really want it to b successful.. this is the flavor i wanna c in KTLK! 

Edited by achiever - 19 July 2012 at 11:48pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasubashnishalini.malik72busybee..Libraniniborn2ruleSujatha.raokaks0211i5hymudraswathiSuvika.

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

The hug was the best part.. wen u dont need any words to express ur luv or pining, thn its best and truest forms of luv!  soulful i wud say!  Sometimes passion cannot give deeper meaning to the luv wat such soulful expression can!

It is absolutely true what is said - Actions speak louder than words - and Ashni just looking at each other and then Ashu coming close and then the beautiful embrace - no wrods could have replaced what Ashni must have been feeling at that time or were wanting to tell each other at that time ..This as u rightly say is the flavour of KTLK - whatever be the TRPs - these small things make KTLK a class apart...

subashniachieverniniborn2rule

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Btw... m so happy ... n thanks to Ithas for pointing it out...

Precap mein... AshNi are dancing on 'Tere naina' from SRK-Kads 'My name is Khan' n then 'Bole Chudiyan' from Srk-Kads & co. K3G

Mera to dil garden garden .. ho giyaaa PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing

Edited by Armu4eva - 20 July 2012 at 12:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverniniborn2rule

i5hy IF-Rockerz
i5hy
i5hy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
TF the detailed update tanuEmbarrassed... Liked the epi generally but there were 2 things which i wish werent there

1) The way AshNi kept looking @ their phone was too repetetive and it took most of the episode. I guess the makers were killing time so dat they can bring AshNi hug @ the end of the epi. Instead they could hav shown more of Anjie mehendi.

2) Nidhi acted like one of the extra's in the show who were there to increase the no. of heads. It was her best friends wedding but she was too immersed in her problems and didnt even try to be happy for anjie's sake. What kind of best friend does thatAngry

Apart from this i liked BB nazariya on pyar n ofcourse the AshNi HUG @ the end. It was so evident their longing for each other. It shows that you dont need words to express your feelings. KK n SK were superb in this sceneEmbarrassed
The precap is the most captivating. Pehli baar we will get to see Ashutosh finally dancing in the true senseTongue

Edited by i5hy - 20 July 2012 at 12:47am

Armu4evaachieverniniborn2rule

Go to top