Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Why "TAN" is so on nerves of elders in PV??!!

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Seriously why all elders in PV are always talking about "TAN" portion of love all the timeOuch. Isn't it too immature on their part to even discuss it with their daughter or daughter in law??? Shocked

First papa Schindiya used to chant "physicality of love" all the time and now Shobha maOuch!! Why these elders are so obsessed about AarYa bedroom life. It's too personal stuff to even advice for. And that too to your daughter.Embarrassed
I seriously don't adore PV's elders when they give speech on physical love to Aarti. Aarti is more sensible than them. She being young is more mature about love. And these elders always left me speechless by their narrow mentality towards love. I didn't expected this at least from Shobha ma.Ouch

Please share your views too

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amour..maansanghmeetpadmavar-MishtyBlue-Shashi1984adigaagDMKJ_VBkholitaBasiliskpickachu

..Amour.. Senior Member
..Amour..
..Amour..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Hahahahahaha..truely I was like this after reading your post...LOL
It's so bang on topic that why elders of Punar Vivah are so discussing and promoting "Tan" I mean physical love!! And that too in case of Punar vivah...one form of love that is required most in punar vivah is eternal and divine love beyond physicality...that'd make PV eternal..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maansanghmeetdanceismyworldShashi1984kholitaLoveforlife

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I guess because they're connected, emotional love is also connected with physical love, its a harsh fact, but true and realistic!
Humans are that way!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adigaagdanceismyworldkholitaLoveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I don't know about anywhere else but in India elders are obsessed with the bedroom news of young couples...this is true!!! I have gone through many such lectures... they think youngsters are dumb!! LOL God they are so wrong!!!  ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Samaira32danceismyworldkholita

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Well I kinda agree with kashish but too much stress on the physical aspect just makes everyone chanting it look like despos...humans are not so high on some particular type of hormones everytime man...SP is too much in this case

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maansanghmeetdanceismyworldkholita

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
agree , but a lot of alders in reel life are like thatDisapprove sometimes i think they are more exited than the couples Confused, if they have to option to watch to whole prosesse and give remarque they will do it LOL so don't be so mad about itCool , just pray that you will not face this  alders in your life Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maansanghmeetdanceismyworld

Shashi1984 IF-Dazzler
Shashi1984
Shashi1984

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Agree. Yash gets irritate when Vidhi talking to him that Aarti loves him that's why she helped him.
He just hates the word love between them. He respects Aarti and assume due to respect she helped him.
After some time he will fall for her, and realize the love for her, but till then this TAN factor not to be there. It's not to be in haste.
k

danceismyworldkholita

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Agree. After reading your post I was cracking up. But so many elders especially in India are like that. Always giving their children lectures on stuff like that.

danceismyworldkholita

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index