India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Heights of cheapness...:/ (Page 3)

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Agree! Bua is so cheap! How can she manipulate kids like that. And the precap just left me shocked Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworldkholita

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Honestly, I was left congested after yesterday's episode. Bua's involvement in promoting social issue is too much. Punar Vivah is salute to nayi soch but Punar Vivah is in itself a challenge then why to add "Spice of villain-giri in this. For an audience like me, it's hard to get these kind of hyper-active drama of Bua. And using these evil tricks on kids, hushhh!!! Bua ji Get a life!! 
I will say that I am too disappointed with Cvs for putting this track in this way. CVs are awesome with everything but I think they have to put a full stop or comma on Bua's limits of stooping low ASAP. Otherwise, TRP will sink...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworldkholita

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index