Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I know!!!!Bua is sooo cheap,but I bet the CVS are showing it, because there are people evil people like her in the world that don't even leave kids alone!!!!!😡
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kholita

agree, but that happen in real life to, in my family i see that kids are used in a cheep whay as a helpless whay to take revange or cause problem i now it hard to see , but dear its a sad truth that adulte must pay attention to it , so don't be disappointed, but be attentive to this issu , i like about PV that sometimes it show us some sad truth

Dear I won't oppose you coz you must have know it better than anyone here. It's really hard to see these kind of things in real life. I am congested even seeing it onscreen. But I strongly disapprove these kind of use of Kids to mean your intentions as Bua did in PV.  
danceismyworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: darrish

Now i understand villans are there to manipulate and cause trouble and i think i could handle manipulation of any kind in these serials but i draw the line at children. She has to be the most heartless and horrid person on the face of this earth to do this to those kids just to get back at Aarti!!! Poor palak, she destroyed what little confindence the girl had in herself and now is trying to destroy Yash and Ansh relationship!! I honestly wish she drops dead!!! I literally want to strangle her myself!!!!😡

That's so true dear. I so wanna punish that Bua right now for using kids for her intentions. Everything and anything was acceptable to me but not her tactics on kids...this is something, no one can bear...  
danceismyworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneet_forever9

I know!!!!Bua is sooo cheap,but I bet the CVS are showing it, because there are people evil people like her in the world that don't even leave kids alone!!!!!😡

I know and agree that they are showing it to showcase these kind of evil people but there is a way to show such things. I  can bet that Bua will never ever get payback for this evil. She will stay stainless and keep on playing her evil games...  Punish that lady at end of this track...
If there will be no end of this issue then this would be just tadka of high drama by Cvs...
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
for me, i'm not going to get angry at the CV's.. Buaji is desperate for some revenge and it would be too obvious if she does something big now..So she is striking right where she knows would hurt AarYa the most: the children.. and until AarYa secures the kids to themselves, Buaji will always find them the easy pawn against them.
Now that Yash and Aarti are more at ease with each other and she can't even influence the others in the house, it's fitting that she will turn to the kids.. Very irrational, but we also see it in real life, kids being used in the battle of adults..
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: danceismyworld

A social issue..yes! I agree but why in such a way!! I agree to you to a great extent but it's really hard to believe on all this sometime. May be I haven't seen something like this in my life or May be I am not used to it!! But the matter is " I don't think so someone like Bua ji actually exists on this mother earth!! Aarti is well known of what Bua said to Palak then why not some action against her evil!! It's too much to digest...sometimes..  
A right issue raised but in a wrong way...This can be shown without the evil of Bua...

Bua like person doesn't exist!!!!! is a misconception..

There are people terrible than Bua existing in this world... you will fall in love with Bua if you meet those terrible people! Bua is a hundred times better that them!!  manipulating kids is a very common thing...!! I am happy that CV's have come up with it!! Hope it opens the eyes of people who indulge in such manipulations!!

Think why PV got the Gold Award - for addressing social causes!!
Edited by Loveforlife - 11 years ago
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree! Bua is so cheap! How can she manipulate kids like that. And the precap just left me shocked ðŸ˜²
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Honestly, I was left congested after yesterday's episode. Bua's involvement in promoting social issue is too much. Punar Vivah is salute to nayi soch but Punar Vivah is in itself a challenge then why to add "Spice of villain-giri in this. For an audience like me, it's hard to get these kind of hyper-active drama of Bua. And using these evil tricks on kids, hushhh!!! Bua ji Get a life!! 
I will say that I am too disappointed with Cvs for putting this track in this way. CVs are awesome with everything but I think they have to put a full stop or comma on Bua's limits of stooping low ASAP. Otherwise, TRP will sink...