Punar Vivah

Heights of cheapness...:/

danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Why CVs are showing this cheap tactics of Bua on Kids??!!😡
I mean yeah!! It is necessary for the story but isn't it too much to show??!! Today's episode left me congested and disgusted. Bua ji is one vicious lady we all knew that. But why CVs are now indulging Kids in this war of Bua towards AarYa??!!
Literally it was too much. The way Bua was manipulating Palak, it was too much. How she is using Palak for ruining beautiful family of AarYa, it is ridiculous.

And her every bitter and vicious web is getting on my nerves. I know she is a villain and supposed to behave like this but today what CVs showed, is over the limit for me. ðŸ˜¡

And it wasn't enough, now that Bua is creating misunderstanding between Ansh and Yash. What she is doing is worth slapping. ðŸ˜¡

Precap just left me dumb-struck. Ansh said " Tere papa gande". Since when Yash has became "tere papa" for Ansh?!!😲
There was this perfect son-father relationship and now it will also be used to cook the khichdi of Bua!!
I am sure that from all this mess, nothing will change between AarYa but why Bua is using Kids??!!😕

Sorry CVs, but I am seriously hurt and disappointed with poisonous track.

Share your views too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya Bua's character is really cheap.
If she wants to marry again and lead a happy life like arthi, why can't she approach her brother about it. 😆
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you I seriously did not like the idea of kids being manipulated by Bua...but this generally happens, not the presence of Bua but this comaprison between step siblings and step parents...I loved todays episode a lot lot more in comparison to yesterdays ...there were less repetitive dialogues...I loved the flow of todays episode
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah Bua left a bad taste in my mouth too with whatever she did. But again I feel the CV's here are addressing a social issue...there are many such bitter people who will not hesitate to use children their evil plans to ruin lives!! This is true even if it feels bitter than bile!

I feel CV's are trying to raise this issue along with the story line! This track will get an appropriate closure as the track progresses. I am infact happy that they showed this angle and did not take the easy way out!...therefore my friend,  don't be disappointed!!!  
Edited by Loveforlife - 11 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: adigaag

Agree with you I seriously did not like the idea of kids being manipulated by Bua...but this generally happens, not the presence of Bua but this comaprison between step siblings and step parents...I loved todays episode a lot lot more in comparison to yesterdays ...there were less repetitive dialogues...I loved the flow of todays episode

Agree with you its definitely not a smooth ride for AarYa when it comes to the children...as Yash rightly put ' Such dilemmas are bound to pop up all our lives!' And I am happy that the CV's are not taking the easy way out and showing conflict between Ansh and Palak!!! I loved today's episode too!!
danceismyworld thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maha9

Ya Bua's character is really cheap.

If she wants to marry again and lead a happy life like arthi, why can't she approach her brother about it. 😆

Really!! That'd be best!! She must speak out to get her grievance removed..  ðŸ˜†
kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
agree, but that happen in real life to, in my family i see that kids are used in a cheep whay as a helpless whay to take revange or cause problem i now it hard to see , but dear its a sad truth that adulte must pay attention to it , so don't be disappointed, but be attentive to this issu , i like about PV that sometimes it show us some sad truth
danceismyworld thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adigaag

I am already agreeing that this was necessary to show for the story sake. I too agree that this matter of comparisons ans insecurities of step-siblings must be shown because it actually happens. But why to involve Bua as catalyst or a force to face such situation. This situation can be arise in normal circumstances. If bua was not shown as playing tricks, track would have same matter which is to be shown "the insecurities and comparison". It was arose coz of Kids' competition so that can be all for this track. Why Bua ka tadka is so in demand!! 
darrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now i understand villans are there to manipulate and cause trouble and i think i could handle manipulation of any kind in these serials but i draw the line at children. She has to be the most heartless and horrid person on the face of this earth to do this to those kids just to get back at Aarti!!! Poor palak, she destroyed what little confindence the girl had in herself and now is trying to destroy Yash and Ansh relationship!! I honestly wish she drops dead!!! I literally want to strangle her myself!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

danceismyworld thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Loveforlife

Yeah Bua left a bad taste in my mouth too with whatever she did. But again I feel the CV's here are addressing a social issue...there are many such bitter people who will not hesitate to use children their evil plans to ruin lives!! This is true even if it feels bitter than bile!

I feel CV's are trying to raise this issue along with the story line! This track will get an appropriate closure as the track progresses. I am infact happy that they showed this angle and did not take the easy way out!...therefore my friend,  don't be disappointed!!!  

A social issue..yes! I agree but why in such a way!! I agree to you to a great extent but it's really hard to believe on all this sometime. May be I haven't seen something like this in my life or May be I am not used to it!! But the matter is " I don't think so someone like Bua ji actually exists on this mother earth!! Aarti is well known of what Bua said to Palak then why not some action against her evil!! It's too much to digest...sometimes..  
A right issue raised but in a wrong way...This can be shown without the evil of Bua...