Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Kunal Kapoor/MB AT#7- Perfection Redefined!!! (Page 70)

fariya94 IF-Dazzler
fariya94
fariya94

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
chalo main jaa rhi hoon

mood kuch achcha nhi hai...will c u all tomorrow

bye
tc

sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
me too leaving bye gals...

tc Fari
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
@ saher,

hugs back yara.. fati wahaan hai jahaan usko uski bhi khabar nahi wink wink..

ramazan started na to timing is little tough yara.. rooz ati hun pms ka reply daiti hun aur janay ka time ho jata hai :(

missing u guyz heaps...

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
sorry guys... but aaj mera mood bahut kharab hai...Ouch. isliye cant talk...Unhappy..!

hope u guys understand... byee take care...love u all...Hug
dx1234 Groupbie
dx1234
dx1234

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

I never watched or got addicted to daily soaps, as I never liked them. I regularly watch only CID and I have been watching since many years and still watching. Now I am watching Adaalat regularly.Big smile

I started to watch daily soaps only with MJHT(that was the last one too), and watched it till the end due to the character - Mayank, even though the show became pathetic later,, and I was relieved when it ended. Big smile

Later, never watched any daily soaps.Stern Smile Until one day I saw the promos of NBT and was drawn to it.Approve I couldn't resist myself from watching it, and now I have become totally crazy about this show. Silly Now, I will watch this show only for Kunal,Day Dreaming no matter how much its ruined.Pinch I am determined to watch only KunalDay Dreaming and Nanhi and also few others whom I liked the most.Hug

I am totally and madly in love with KunalHeartDay Dreaming and completely head over heals for his acting skillsSilly and total fida on him.Embarrassed I am so glad I came to know about Kunal Karan KapoorEmbarrassedHug and his immense talent through this show,Thumbs UpClap otherwise I never knew him or heard his name at all.Shocked  I would've missed a greatest star in the making.D'oh

The current track in the show is very depressingCry and the most adored character Mohan Bhatnagar is being slowly destroyed to bits...Broken Heart. I can't tolerate this butchering of the character day by day.Angry

Kunal and his brilliant expressions are the only saving grace here
Thumbs Up and am still glued to this show just to watch Kunal's eyes, smile, his beautiful and magical expressions,BlushingDay Dreaming his style, his attitude and his unique style of dialogue delivery. Day Dreaming And of course for his stupendous performance(acting skills) in the show.  Hats off Kunal Dear... Clap

Just wanted to vent out my frustration, so ended up writing this long, sorry if I have bored anyone.
ErmmEmbarrassed

So, very true - I started watching this show because of Mohan (Kunal) and his brilliant expressions and his natural way of expressing his feelings for Megha. The riters have completely destroyed Mohan's character and no matter how much I dislike it now, I still watch because of Mohan (Kunal). I can't get enough of him. He is too good, yaar! I love him in his black baniyaan. I can only hope the writers will bring back Mohan's dignity and his character back to where it was before this whole marriage sequence started. I find it unbelievable how the writers and producers of the show could have allowed this to happen. The entire theme of the show (from what we understood) was a bachelor marrying a widow and life after. Looks like the writers have forgotten what they started with. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan_SilentSoul_

swavai2 Goldie
swavai2
swavai2

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
My Top 5 scenes of Mohan / Kunal's acting

1. Mohan - Nanhi 1st meeting in the PL lift and their conversation there after in that episode. - This scene was my first ever chance encounter / introduction with this show. They got me totally, even till today I watch it largely for these two. Dancing
This scene got me hooked on to this show, my first ever telly serial followed ever since I stopped watching Buniyaad (perhaps 25 or 24 years ago), after it became uninteresting.

2. Farm house confession, Mohan talking to Rashmi's mom. Thumbs Up
3. Farm house dance sequence Clap
These 2
scenes convinced me to add Kunal to my list of favourite Indian actors (romantic heroes) - Guru Datt, Shammi Kapoor, Kishor Kumar and Amitabh Bachhan.

4. Mohan returns to Juna Mohalla - his style on the bike, his looks, smiles at Megha and he hugs Nanhi, looking at Megha. Oh! I called it a killer. Kunal the magical actor.
Blushing
This scene gave me the kind of joy I would get while watching Shammi Kapoor's Jangli, Kashmir ki kali or Tumasa Nahi Dekha. The best part is Kunal did it without shaking his body like Shammi! Big smile

5. Mohan's reaction to see Megha in his balcony, her confession and her hug! The array of emotions, range of gestures, body language he showed.  - - - - No Words! It left me speechless, in tears, weeping for Mohan Bhatnagar, as his pain, helplessness and desire for joy was brought alive by Kunal.

Respect. That is the word for Kunal for that scene.

But after this scene, I confirmed him in the group of my dearest actors, yes, actors not just heroes, but seriously talented actors - Guru Datt, Jack Nicholson, Al Pacino, Ethan Hawks and Clive Owen.

StarStarStarStarStar

Kunal is so young, I wish he gets a long inning in this world of silver screen to scale new highs in acting and amaze us with that.

A post like this is my way of expressing my feelings. All the best Kunal Karan Kapoor to pursue Acting, Filming and Direction.

Thanks to the original creator of this thread.

Edited by swavai2 - 27 July 2012 at 8:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohansehar mehrotra_SilentSoul_

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@swati... Very well written...Clap
I love every scene of Kunal in this show...Day Dreaming
but now a days... except with that riddi...Pinch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@dx1234... Agree with you completely... and thanks for appreciating my write up.Embarrassed

We are so addicted to Kunal... can't imagine a day without himLOLWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index