Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Kunal Kapoor/MB AT#7- Perfection Redefined!!! (Page 66)

sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Sehar, love you for this! Apt choice of song! :D Will make it tomorrow! :)
Awww I luv u tooo Hug
thnk God tjhe pasand aa gya...Embarrassed

sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
powercut hua hai...bye
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Tussi chali gayi? haww Unhappy

waise epi ke baade mein mera bhi ditto feelings!
Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Hello any body here??Smile

I didn't enjoy today's episode as much as yesterday's... due to that ridzAngryAngry

At the beginning, Kunal's expressions were cute when he was not letting Megha to put the garland around his neck.
Day DreamingHug I loved that scene.Day Dreaming I was enjoying and my happiness short lived there after.Cry

Any one observed,  the song was changed in Nanhi's dance...Shocked  It looked pathetic. In the news segments Nanhi's dance looked so graceful with the song "Mahi Ve". Clap I loved the song "Mahi ve " and the steps Nanhi did for it,Day Dreaming but the changing of the song made the dance look weird, becoz the steps Nanhi did was for the Mahi Ve song and the CVs used the same  sequence and changed only the song, if they had to change the song, then why didn't they change the steps also??Confused
D'oh

The steps and the song was a total mismatch. Oh, hell, why the CVs changed the song??Angry what's wrong with that song??Confused Ek accha sa performance ka kabada kar diya.D'oh

Edited by mohan-sun-na - 26 July 2012 at 2:10pm
dx1234 Groupbie
dx1234
dx1234

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
the writers had such nice moments between Megha and Mohan, even though they were dream sequences, before this whole marriage thing happened. Like the rain sequence, with both of them under the umbrella, megha feeding a slice of cake to mohan but he instead feeds megha etc. 

Ever since the marriage thing with Riddhima happened, the whole essence of the show has faded. Day by day, Mohan's character is being trashed. Mohan-Megha marriage has completely been a disaster with no feel good moments at all. MM marriage was a moment that the entire audience had been eagerly waiting to happen all this time. What was the point of Riddhima going to the sangeet? That has not been clarified - she should have approached Mohan and heartily congratulated him for his marriage. Wasn't that what she had told her mom when she left? Instead, she left the place making Mohan feel guilty. And now, in the middle of the marriage, Indu had to come to put a drainer to whole moment. Why are the writers deliberately destroying the MM marriage sequence?

I can only hope the feel-good moments of this series comes back. No matter how much I will want to stop watching this show, I know I will not be able to do it - its all Mohan's fault! He's too good! I know I will continue to watch this series for Mohan. I love him when he is in his black baniyan Wink.

Writers need to come up with a creative way to bring back Mohan's moral (finish off everything that has to do with Riddhima) and start of a fresh life with Megha and the kids. I am dying to see Megha formally sitting behind Mohan's bike Wink. It'll be hilarious to see the kids join him on the bike - all 4 on a bike?

Honestly, I have not had a good feel watching any of the episodes this week - there is the continuous ting in the mind that Riddhima, her mom,or the pandit, will show up and reveal the truth. The best has been Jiji and her continuous assurance to Megha that everything will be ok and her constant support for her. Love you Jiji!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Arey o mohan ki deewanio, so rahe ho abhi bhi? Tongue Haan ji pata hai ki kal ka episode accha nahi tha lekin phir bhi hum log humare kanhaiyaan ke baade mein baat toh kar sakte hai Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Hey Buddies! No Active here or I can;t watch Hindi serials at the moment thought I'd say quick hi tooo busyyy so Hope to caych up with NBT and all you guys some timeee...I'm missing all the good stuff I guess?
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Aww Ursh..what happened? Why cant you watch the shows?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index