Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Kunal Kapoor/MB AT#7- Perfection Redefined!!! (Page 6)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
@Fariya: Bye yaar! Hug

@Meera: I bet that she will rejoin for her family and to support Mohan in finance...She won't want Mohan as the only earner for 5 people, plus Prerna and the gang will insist him to come back!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

@Fariya: Bye yaar! Hug

@Meera: I bet that she will rejoin for her family and to support Mohan in finance...She won't want Mohan as the only earner for 5 people, plus Prerna and the gang will insist him to come back!

I hope this happens...
Day Dreaming Zyaada expect nahi karna chaahiye yaar,... I was expecting MM romance for few weeks before marriage, but everything is happening so fast,  and don't know will we have the priviledge to see some romance after marriage... due to ridz track.Ouch

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Meera, haan expect jyada nahi karna chahiye, I agree, lekin assumptions/predictions ke chalte udaas bhi nahi hona chahiye! Jo hoga, dekha jaayega! Smile 

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Sahi hai...

BTW... are you excited about this Sangeet in today's episode... As I am not... the promos and news segments shown some scenes, but it didn't appeal me much... everything looks artificial and gaudy.Stern Smile

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Oh well, I'm excited because I did want a grand wedding for Mohan and Megha. I don't think that it's artificial. As for the other leads of Colors channel who are coming, they are just brought for TRPs...after all, humare show ke liye accha hoga naa!Big smile Waise lagta hai ki MM bhi naachenge..mazaa aayega yaar!Dancing
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Oh well, I'm excited because I did want a grand wedding for Mohan and Megha. I don't think that it's artificial. As for the other leads of Colors channel who are coming, they are just brought for TRPs...after all, humare show ke liye accha hoga naa!Big smile Waise lagta hai ki MM bhi naachenge..mazaa aayega yaar!Dancing

Kunal told indirectly about his dancing and all in RM.LOL Yes, I am eagerly waiting for him to dance. How will he do?? I haven't seen him perform anywhere.

I meant by artificial is that the seven friends(celebs) who will perform looks artificial. 
Confused

You are saying abou
t grand wedding... I am curious to see how grand will they show??Embarrassed

Edited by mohan-sun-na - 20 July 2012 at 2:00am

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Yep...The way Kunal was shying and saying that he didn't know...He's deffo gonna danceWink 

Arey woh celebs naa...TRPs ke liye karna padhta hai aur faayda toh humesha show ko hi hoga naaSmile Issi liye be happpyyy! 

Btw I was watching the fountain scene againDay Dreaming

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Now, Mohan ddin't tell Megha about ridz... but I am hoping that Megha will understand that he was willing to share his pain with her na?? She will support him in future, hai na? I am worried.Unhappy

_SilentSoul_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index