Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Kunal Kapoor/MB AT#7- Perfection Redefined!!! (Page 47)

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Waise Gals, Who all liked Kunal's outfit for wedding??? Approve

I think this is the best Shaadi ka dress I have ever seen on TV. Kunal is looking so hot and handsome...Day DreamingHug

Also I wrote a short essay on his dress as well as Aakanksha's... see page 41.
LOL

Edited by mohan-sun-na - 25 July 2012 at 1:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bablinisha

bablinisha IF-Dazzler
bablinisha
bablinisha

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by bablinisha

bye bidz, mujhe dekh kar hi bhaag chali, chalo theek hai LOL
phir aa gayi lekin kabhi bhi jaa sakti hoon...mommy is getting fresh! 

accha sun, the whole forum has been negative and i expect our paagalkhana to be positive n celebrate the forum! everyone else outside here are bashing mohan way too much and i cant tolerate it! so can i expect we deewanis to celebrate? Smile
i'm always for Mohan yaar. i don't bash anyone. shows are shows, there are ups and downs.

anyways, i'm waiting for the wedding. Mohan and his chavanni looking so cute, and also Megha. can't wait.

Meera_Ka_Mohan

bablinisha IF-Dazzler
bablinisha
bablinisha

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

Thank you Swetha for all the links... Hug

I got some really good pics of Kunal...
Day Dreaming. Kunal is looking so cute in this wedding costume, good combination of Dark Green(It looked almost black for meLOL) and Red, much better than the Sangeet costume, but still better than Megha's. The Sangeet costume of all except Nanhi were not so good.Approve

In these wedding pics, Kunal is looking so hot
Day Dreaming and Also Aakanksha is looking very pretty. Thank god, their dresses are are well chosen for wedding at least.  Nanhi's is also OK.Approve
Kunal is looking really handsome. and Nanhi is looking too lovely and Aakanksha is looking so gorgeous Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan-Swetha-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Kunal, Aakansha and Ashnoor - the trio is just looking heavenly! Day Dreaming

bablinisha

Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
@Nisha... Its a very rare combination... hai na?? The wedding dress... Kunal pe bahut suit kar raha hai... hai na??? I just loved the colors of his dress. Day Dreaming

Regarding Nanhi's dress, its fine, but why the blouse is so small yaar??Confused She is just a kid, but her dress is like for any grown ups, Her lehenga was good, but the blouse...Ouch

I loved her dress in Sangeet, Nanhi looked very pretty like a doll. In Sangeet only her dress was graceful.Embarrassed

Edited by mohan-sun-na - 25 July 2012 at 1:23am

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
@Meera: Nanhi is the kid, that's why the blouse isnt looking odd on her! She's looking like a princess in Mohan's words! Embarrassed Haaye! I just loved MN scene and MM eye-lock in yesterday's episode! Day Dreaming

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
@Bidzie... Nanhi was indeed looking like a princess, but her body was exposed too much I think...

Kids should be dressed very cutely na?? Some kind of bubbly kind of dresses... I don't know how to explain... After all we are Indians...*sigh* but no use... becoz, now a days, many middle class Indians dress their kids like this way and I hate that. Its my opinion... Anyways, overall Nanhi was looking cute.Big smile

Kunal was looking hot yesterday with his usual checkered shirt and ruffled hair.
Day Dreaming

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Meera, lets talk about Mohan! Haaye! How cute he was looking in MN / MM scene and did you see his smile? Awww! Blushing

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index