Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Kunal Kapoor/MB AT#7- Perfection Redefined!!! (Page 22)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
@Ursh: Was it necessary for Ridz to come in Sangeet uninvited and write 'M' on her hand? Tell me! 

@Varshu: Main pooch rahi thi cause tu hi toh humesha songs suggestions ka pitaara leke baithi reheti haiROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-krazyriya-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by -krazyriya-

@behena : this is not fair..Evil SmileLOL.. mujhe bhi koi acha song bata for KKK VM...please..Day Dreaming
Tujhe song suggestion ki zaroorat kabse padh gayi? Shocked Yaar, sochna padega! Disapprove

KKK ke liye to mjhe song sugg chahiye...LOLLOLLOL
Mere ghar mein kya 'exclusive songs for KKK' ka per laga hua hai...thoda time do naa yaaro...waise bhi exactly 1 mahina hai...bohot time hai yaarLOL

-Swetha-

sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

Originally posted by -krazyriya-

@behena : this is not fair..Evil SmileLOL.. mujhe bhi koi acha song bata for KKK VM...please..Day Dreaming
Tujhe song suggestion ki zaroorat kabse padh gayi? Shocked Yaar, sochna padega! Disapprove

KKK ke liye to mjhe song sugg chahiye...LOLLOLLOL
Mere ghar mein kya 'exclusive songs for KKK' ka per laga hua hai...thoda time do naa yaaro...waise bhi exactly 1 mahina hai...bohot time hai yaarLOL

@bold- lolzz Bidu...u cracked me up...LOLLOLLOL

-Swetha-

sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged

@Ursh: Was it necessary for Ridz to come in Sangeet uninvited and write 'M' on her hand? Tell me! 

@Varshu: Main pooch rahi thi cause tu hi toh humesha songs suggestions ka pitaara leke baithi reheti haiROFL

@ bold- exactly...she clearly said to her mom dat she cud do anything for Mohan's happiness...so why make him feel guilty by doing all this???Ouch
Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ursh--Swetha-

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
@Bidzie Oh she wrote M on her hand? missed that Pinch
Well then Ridz becoming obsessive...All I'm saying is we can't expect her to be all fine take this all as a grain of salt in one day and thats the drama thats gunna happen...before MM marriageee

Edited by UrshP - 22 July 2012 at 12:50am

-Swetha-

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
@sehar got your points...Smile

Why I bought this up in her was I didn't want to start another topic about it as i was going to but thought you all wouldn't mind discussing other stuff thats whyyy

-Swetha-

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
@ursh : though i really dont wanna discuss abt it... still for ur knowledge i'm answering it !

1. For me, i dont hate ridz... firstly ! I hate CVs for introducing her character...which was not at all required... but still if they introduced... they cud have let it go after Mohan told her that he loves Megha n will marry only her !

2. When Ridz gotta knew everything...uske baad there were atleast 2-3days more... remember tab tak mohan sirf MS buy karne gya tha... n ab MR marriage... uske between itna time tha... toh R ne apni family ko kyun nhi btaya ki Mohan loves someone else... agar bta deti toh itna confusion hota hi nahi... uske father kabhi aisi last wish karte hi nhi...!

3. Jab R ke father ne last wish kar bhi di... n R's mom called mohan... seeing him in the hospital... n all that scene... uske baad... toh R could have told na !  Koi bhi father apni last wish mein apni beti ki shadi kisi aise insaan se nahi karwana chahega jo uski beti ko kabhi khush na rakh paye... jo already kisi aur se pyar karta ho !

4. Chalo R apne dad se nahi keh payi...bcoz of ill health... but wo apni MOM se keh deti... n ONE SOLUTION TO THIS : R -Mohan fake shaadi kar ke aate... bas for showing garlands n all... R dad dekh ke khush hote... n everything is over ! why to take it the serious way... when R really know Mohan cant keep her happy !

5. If R wants to leave Mohan... toh ab uske sangeet mein kyun aayi hai... when she knows... it can create problem for him ! Log puchenge... jo ladki kabhi mohan ko sirf dekhne ayi thi...  Mohan se koi vaasta nhi uska... woh aaj uske sangeet mein kya kar rahi hai...! n Mohan too gets upset on seeing her...!

there are plenty of reasons with me... not to like her ! Its not that I hate R... i just hate the way CVs are spoiling it even more... n all blame coming on my poor MOHAN... he's love... my everything... n I cant see him in any PAIN !!!!!!!!!!!

Thats all...

PS : no offence to anyone... people wanted to take out frustation... so i have played my part !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sehar mehrotra_SilentSoul_-Ursh--Swetha-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
@Sehar: Aww I'm so glad that I cracked you up ROFL 

@Ursh: The way she behaved with her mom in the hospital clearly showed that she's stubborn...something is just not right about her! She's not as simple as she seems and this is what makes me intrigued more about her character...I've no problem with her track right now but it shouldn't be over-stretched much and should see 'the end' board completely before MM marriage!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-krazyriya--Ursh--Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index