Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Kunal Kapoor/MB AT#7- Perfection Redefined!!! (Page 150)

Medusa.. IF-Rockerz
Medusa..
Medusa..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Tum dono ne thread bhi khatam kar daali :O Anyways few things I need to say about Kunal's performance in the first scene !

These bits simply wrenched my heart and made me so desperate to enter the screen and give him a tight hug :'(

- Mohan holds Megha's hand with both of his hands and pulls it close to his heart and his voice modulation during that particular bit ;

- When Megha makes him stand up, he wasn't able to be straight .. I don't know how I can explain it but you can see his body language. His hands were still on hers, holding as tight as he could *sigh* 
He actually convinced me to believe that the old Mohan is still there but was lost somewhere due to the cruel games played by the destiny :'(

- Finally the second HUG <3 No words to explain how much I loved it <3 <3

Very true!

Loved loved his performance today! AMAZING would be something very less to appreciate his performance..!! Though, i dont like the ongoing track, Kunal is Kunal! This guy always leave me speechless with his performance..! 

And that 'Sorry'! OMG! That was the moment i really felt like jumping onto the screen n give him a bone crushing hug..and pull his cheek..!!aww..too cute! <3<3

Edited by Xx-Shama-xX - 06 August 2012 at 3:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohan_SilentSoul_-Swetha-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Shama, this thread is over, so let me make a new one and then we can gush about our KKK Embarrassed

swavai2Meera_Ka_Mohan-Swetha-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

swavai2Meera_Ka_Mohan-Swetha-

bablinisha IF-Dazzler
bablinisha
bablinisha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged

awww,my monu was chooo cute today.Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index