Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Kunal Kapoor/MB AT#7- Perfection Redefined!!! (Page 137)

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 132391

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
k lagta hai unko pata chal gaya kecheatign ho sakti hai my way is not workign now DAMN it but i do have iktara so that should work 

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 33447

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
@Fary: Maine decide nahi kia kaunsa gaana use karu...u use iktara for MM cuz its so soothing..i'll watch ur tanu vm later for sure..
@fariya: haan sun..
@varshu: will miss youUnhappy
-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Joined: 03 January 2008
Posts: 16981

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
@fariya : thanks! hmm...thats why besides getting three big khushiyan right now... i'm not at all happy ! I'm so much attached to I-F... especially now this AT n you all... itna attachment mujhe kabhi nhi hua I-F se... but now you all have become such an imp. part of my life... ki my everyday morning starts with u guys only... tumhare bina...AT n I-F ke bina kaise rahungi... I really dont know... I have already started missing all this yaar :(((

but I'll come at every sunday... so please u all also try to come... tumse baat nahi karungi.. toh mar jaungi yaar...Cry
fariya94 IF-Dazzler
fariya94
fariya94

Joined: 19 May 2010
Posts: 3485

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

k lagta hai unko pata chal gaya kecheatign ho sakti hai my way is not workign now DAMN it but i do have iktara so that should work 
heey can i have iktara download link..Embarrassed
-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Joined: 03 January 2008
Posts: 16981

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
@fary : i'm also here yaar...LOL Wink
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 33447

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
@varshu: mare tere dushman Evil Smile sun tu raat ko rahegi, as in, episode ke baad ya pehele? tere liye subha jaldi uthne mein mujhe koi problem nahi hogi .. zaroorat padhe tou alarm set kardungi Embarrassed waise im scrapping u something..do check!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-krazyriya-

fariya94 IF-Dazzler
fariya94
fariya94

Joined: 19 May 2010
Posts: 3485

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

@fariya : thanks! hmm...thats why besides getting three big khushiyan right now... i'm not at all happy ! I'm so much attached to I-F... especially now this AT n you all... itna attachment mujhe kabhi nhi hua I-F se... but now you all have become such an imp. part of my life... ki my everyday morning starts with u guys only... tumhare bina...AT n I-F ke bina kaise rahungi... I really dont know... I have already started missing all this yaar :(((

but I'll come at every sunday... so please u all also try to come... tumse baat nahi karungi.. toh mar jaungi yaar...Cry
varshu m crying now..we have same situation as in roz sabse qaake subah i-f pe chat karna meri aadat ho gyi hai yaar..ill miss u badlyCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-krazyriya-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 33447

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fariya94

varshu m crying now..we have same situation as in roz sabse qaake subah i-f pe chat karna meri aadat ho gyi hai yaar..ill miss u badlyCry
main tou aakh khulte hi I-F pe chat karney lagti hoon through iPodLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index