Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Tum dono ne thread bhi khatam kar daali :O Anyways few things I need to say about Kunal's performance in the first scene !

These bits simply wrenched my heart and made me so desperate to enter the screen and give him a tight hug :'(

- Mohan holds Megha's hand with both of his hands and pulls it close to his heart and his voice modulation during that particular bit ;

- When Megha makes him stand up, he wasn't able to be straight .. I don't know how I can explain it but you can see his body language. His hands were still on hers, holding as tight as he could *sigh* 
He actually convinced me to believe that the old Mohan is still there but was lost somewhere due to the cruel games played by the destiny :'(

- Finally the second HUG <3 No words to explain how much I loved it <3 <3
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Tum dono ne thread bhi khatam kar daali :O Anyways few things I need to say about Kunal's performance in the first scene !

These bits simply wrenched my heart and made me so desperate to enter the screen and give him a tight hug :'(

- Mohan holds Megha's hand with both of his hands and pulls it close to his heart and his voice modulation during that particular bit ;

- When Megha makes him stand up, he wasn't able to be straight .. I don't know how I can explain it but you can see his body language. His hands were still on hers, holding as tight as he could *sigh* 
He actually convinced me to believe that the old Mohan is still there but was lost somewhere due to the cruel games played by the destiny :'(

- Finally the second HUG <3 No words to explain how much I loved it <3 <3

Very true!

Loved loved his performance today! AMAZING would be something very less to appreciate his performance..!! Though, i dont like the ongoing track, Kunal is Kunal! This guy always leave me speechless with his performance..! 

And that 'Sorry'! OMG! That was the moment i really felt like jumping onto the screen n give him a bone crushing hug..and pull his cheek..!!aww..too cute! <3<3
Edited by Xx-Shama-xX - 11 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Shama, this thread is over, so let me make a new one and then we can gush about our KKK 😳
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

awww,my monu was chooo cute today.😳 ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³