Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Kunal Kapoor/MB AT#7- Perfection Redefined!!! (Page 113)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 33408

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Chalo bhai aur beheno , dinner table se bulaava aa gaya LOL BRB!!

fariya94 IF-Dazzler
fariya94
fariya94

Joined: 19 May 2010
Posts: 3485

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Tere ishq pe, tere waqt pe bas haq hai ik mera Day Dreaming
Sacchi bolu tou jab se yeh gaana release hua hai, i coudn't help but think of Meghan Embarrassed
Every time I listened to this song, I thought of Meghan and finally kal miracle hua and we gotta hear it as the BG Day Dreaming


ditto meri behenaa...

same to same here *mohan style*

jab bhi main yeh gaana sunti hoon..Embarrassed.. mujhe bas Meghan hi yaad aate hai... i get lost in them...Day Dreaming

n kal jaise hi epi start hua n Mohan on screen...smiling passionately n his hair blowing...Blushing then Megha cutely smiling...Embarrassed... n this song played... i was like omggg...is it true...Shocked.. my heart really jumped in happiness..Big smileDancing... 


Meghan..Heart...Haaayeee...Day DreamingBlushing

wat a coincidence yaar...even i also thought about this song on mm long back  and wen they played it yesterday...i ws like wowww ye cvs ko akal kahan se aayiEmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-krazyriya-

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Joined: 03 January 2008
Posts: 16981

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

@Fariya: Tere upar hi tou Varsha baras rahi hai ROFL

Waise mujhe pata hai ki main bohot natkhat hoon Blushing


@bold :  ROFL thanks behenaa... mere barasne ki khabar sabko dene ke liye...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

fariya94 IF-Dazzler
fariya94
fariya94

Joined: 19 May 2010
Posts: 3485

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

Originally posted by -Bidzie-

@Fariya: Tere upar hi tou Varsha baras rahi hai ROFL

Waise mujhe pata hai ki main bohot natkhat hoon Blushing


@bold :  ROFL thanks behenaa... mere barasne ki khabar sabko dene ke liye...LOL
hey hiiiSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-krazyriya-

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Joined: 03 January 2008
Posts: 16981

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
heyaaa fariyaa...Hug. thanks yaad mujhe yaad karne ke liyee..Embarrassed.. i'm so happy... teri post dekh ke...Day DreamingLOL

heyaaa behenaa... sehar jaana... faryy...Hug

happy rakshabandhan to all of you...Embarrassed

@all : tum mein se kisi ke ghar mein aaj rakhi nahi ho rahi kya...Confused..?? sab ke sab yaha baithe ho...LOL...??
fariya94 IF-Dazzler
fariya94
fariya94

Joined: 19 May 2010
Posts: 3485

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

heyaaa fariyaa...Hug. thanks yaad mujhe yaad karne ke liyee..Embarrassed.. i'm so happy... teri post dekh ke...Day DreamingLOL

heyaaa behenaa... sehar jaana... faryy...Hug

happy rakshabandhan to all of you...Embarrassed

@all : tum mein se kisi ke ghar mein aaj rakhi nahi ho rahi kya...Confused..?? sab ke sab yaha baithe ho...LOL...??
yaad karne ke liye koi thanks kehta hai kya .u r my friend n ws missing uEmbarrassed
btw mere ghar mein to its just a holiday..ghar ki safai chal rhi haiTongue
naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 126430

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

i am trying to do this abhiabhi mix but grrr it's just not workign i did 1 min and that worked but now am out of scenes after marriage lol 

Lolzz fari...even m making on that song...LOLLOLLOL
Isse kehete hai star VM makers ki telepathy LOL

oh well yours will bebetter mine suck so far lol
sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Joined: 26 April 2008
Posts: 10555

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

i am trying to do this abhiabhi mix but grrr it's just not workign i did 1 min and that worked but now am out of scenes after marriage lol 

Lolzz fari...even m making on that song...LOLLOLLOL
Isse kehete hai star VM makers ki telepathy LOL

oh well yours will bebetter mine suck so far lol

arre nahi jaana...m short of scenes...shadi k bad scenes hi nhi hain...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index