Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Kunal Kapoor/MB AT#7- Perfection Redefined!!! (Page 107)

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
@behena : yup the text is awesome... n so sweet...Embarrassed
check my reply on previous page too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

Wahi dekh rahi thi...LOL n jitni baar bhi dekhti hoon...tu har baar change kar leti hai...LOL

yup now its looking...Day Dreaming

haaye...kisi ki nazar na lage bhatnagars ke iss aashiyaane ko...Embarrassed
change kar rahi thi cause i was mega confused ROFL 

anyways here i put kala teeka on all of them .. kisi ki nazar nahi lagegi Embarrassed

-lightinfested--krazyriya-

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Same here...i'm toh still confused..Confused..abhi phir change karne wali hoon main...LOL

yup...put it from my side too...Embarrassed

I loved the epi...Embarrassed. It was damn so sweet of Mohan to let Megha n kids go off... the way he assured Megha that its completely okay...she should go with the kids was awww...Day Dreaming

n Megha was looking so stunning in that saree na..Day Dreaming...Mohan goes fida on her...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
hello all epi kaisa laga ... i lyked megha yest but koi yeh bata sakta hai ke raat ka aachi saari kyun peheni usse toh night suit penema chahiye tha ...and mohan ko bhi jeans and shirt pehena usse bhi apni night suit pehena chaiye tha
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
@Kiran: Megha nayi naveli dulhan hai issi liye saari pehenli aur shayad Mohan se sharma bhi rahi thi LOL Aur Mohan ne jeans pehen liya cause he knew he can't sleep without his wifey Wink 

@Varshu: Haha teri haalat bhi mere jaise hai? ROFL Change karle and good luck for that ROFL 

Yesterday's episode.. damn what should I say about it? I was going all wowiiee to see Megha in her new avatar Embarrassed loved every bit of the episode Day Dreaming the best parts were de re na moments .. kaano ko kitna sukoon mila de re na sunke Day Dreaming warna tou dramatic BGs se pak gayi thi main ROFL

-lightinfested-

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
heya kiran... i quite liked the epi...

Megha ne saree pehani... bcoz com'on yaar she's a newly married...Embarrassed. n as far as i know... newly marrieds do remain a li'l saji-sawri...its in rituals too..Smile.. she cant remove everything so easily n can come in light faded suit type na... n the saree wasnt that heavy... it was subtle..sweet n beautiful...Day Dreaming. she just had to change that heavy wedding outfit...!

Mohan toh kabhi night suit pehanta hi nahi hai yaar... he wears his black vest n pyajamas... but wo kaunsa sone ke mood mein tha... Megha ke bina use neend toh aani nhi thi..LOL..its his first night na... n so bas he came in his usual casual clothes...Wink

-lightinfested-

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
@behena : woww... give me a *hi5*...WinkWink we both gave almost the same reasons... for MM to kiran...WinkLOL

for de-re-de-re-na... omggg... it was pleasinggg... i loved those MM moments... MM eye-locks... that hand giving scene... mohan going all awww when megha singing that lori... did u noticed Mohan's smile that time...Wink

Mohan's looking from the window... *drooling*

everything was so...Day Dreaming... n uske baad wo "Aji sunte ho" moment...Blushing

-lightinfested-_SilentSoul_

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
hi bidz and varshu ...ya the saare wasnt heavy (thank god mujhe laga dimag ghoome cvs kahi baki serials ki tarah pura ka pura megha christmas tree na bana de) yeah i loved tht saare and specially the color ... bt raat ko ...anyways chalo thik hi hai ..she was luking cute .

new addu is quite cute i luved the kind of smile he gave to guru when guru said gn LOL.. and mohan ka besura gana LOL ...i remembered lift waala besura song .bechara mohan happy hoke gaa raha tha and popat o gaya LOL

-krazyriya-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index