Kunal Kapoor/MB AT#7- Perfection Redefined!!! - Page 55

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

I'm toh already super ready...😎😍

No need of belt... main pehle se hi uchhal rahi hoon..😉.. koi belt mujhe rok nahi payegi...😆
Ghir jaayegi. Samhaal khud ko. 😆
Thank god, you two are here to enjoy the Wedding of MM, I thought I was the only one to enjoy in this whole fourm😆
Meera, mere friends bhi bohot khush hai naa...They dont come to the forum cause you know but they do come here in this thread! 
@bidzuu : yaar please abhi tu mujhe sambhalne ke liye mat keh..😳😆...main full on udhne ke mood mein hoon..🤪.. toh let me fly in this happiness...😍.. n tu n meera hai na..😆.. girungi toh tum mujhe sambhaal lena...okay...😉. itna toh karoge na mere liye...😒

@meera : jab se shadi track shuru hua hai... hum toh tabhi se enjoy kar rahe hai..... tune lagta hai humein miss kar dia...😆. yaha aa jaya kar...😳 this place if full of positivism n paagalpanti...😉.. n we are the masters of it...😎

PS : main chali epi ka last scene dekhne... Bhatnagar Family...😍
@Varshu: Main toh humesha tujhe samhaalne ke liye hoon naa...

Accha me going to watch the episode again 😍
@bidzie... agree with you.😳

@Varshu... I know the positivity here, so come here often but find it always deserted... you are from India, but still I can't catch up with you😆

Everyday after the show around 11 or  11. 30 pm  I come here, but you are not here.😆 I wait till midnight or rather early morning till 3.00 am 😆
Awww behena...i know it...🤗

acha sunn...tune meri VM thread dekhi..🤔...i mentioned u there...😳

do see...n press like button...😆
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

Awww behena...i know it...🤗

acha sunn...tune meri VM thread dekhi..🤔...i mentioned u there...😳

do see...n press like button...😆

Let me check the thread.
😃

but first tell me when did this scene was shown in the show... I can't remember.🤔

@meera : lol...yeah i know..😆..sorry actually my timings are very ajeeb... since now i'm free...matlab no college... toh i remain online...from around 10am-2pm... uske baad i come around 8.15pm... n went at 10.20pm...bcoz of NBT... late night i want to come...but its the time when bro comes from office...so first he have his dinner...  then he needs PC for doing his office work...so i cant come at that time !

Sometimes when he's too tired n goes to sleep...toh then i get a chance...n i grab it immediately... like today...😆 he went to sleep... so I came... plus MM marriage se I'm so happy...😃..wanted to express it here..😳... so i asked him to let me go online today...😳
This pic is of sangeet ceremony... at the end...when all the girl take MM to the dance floor...shayad tab aaya hoga... exactly toh nahi pata... kab aaya yeh scene... ya yeh offscreen pic hai...🤔