Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-krazyriya- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@behena : woh song suggestion ka pitara baki sab ke liye khul jata hai...😳.. but mere liye nahi...😒 ab pata nhi kaha woh muh chupa ke baitha hai...😆

PS : now i'm getting off...... ridz ke sade hue thots aa rahe hai...🤢
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
@Varshu - ditto...agree wid everything u said!!!
-krazyriya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

@Sehar: Aww I'm so glad that I cracked you up 🤣 

@Ursh: The way she behaved with her mom in the hospital clearly showed that she's stubborn...something is just not right about her! She's not as simple as she seems and this is what makes me intrigued more about her character...I've no problem with her track right now but it shouldn't be over-stretched much and should see 'the end' board completely before MM marriage!

@bold : ditto from me... but i didnt wrote more bcoz im seriously tired now... discussion or writing abt her...giving me yucky feeling...🤢
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Varshu: Sade huye thots ko nikaal phek aur ek aur Varun dose 😳 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFAQ2FxNzHI&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Around 6:24..
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
@Varshu - u going???? ruk na...KKK bday planning krte hain...
-Ursh- thumbnail
Varshaaa Yaar I'm gunna read your post don't go though  i'm not those Crazy peopleee who will keepp keep posting stuff that every one is against all the time I can Go with all the Flowww😳 and start arguments this was just thoughts of mineee I'm not tryin to 🤬 you'll  off lol
-Ursh- thumbnail
@varshaaa agreee

there are plenty of reasons with me... not to like her ! Its not that I hate R... i just hate the way CVs are spoiling it even more... n all blame coming on my poor MOHAN... he's love... my everything... n I cant see him in any PAIN !!!!!!!!!!! 

CVS ARE CRAZYYY They need to change somethings everything is stupidly complicated now 4 mohan and everyone involveeddd
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Some Amreek doses 😳 I just noticed that his voice and way of speaking in all his shows differentiates from each other...Woww👏

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n1QpxaNFPM&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]
-krazyriya- thumbnail
@ursh : dear...sorry i didnt get ur last post...😕
but main sirf itna keh rahi hoon... i dont hate anyone...seriously ! infact the scene where R returned MS to mohan... for a second i do loved her the most...!

i just hate "the way story is going"... bcoz agar story aisi hi chalti rahegi... toh I know kya hoga...they'll show Mohan couldnt speak up... n ultimately... as always all blame coming on Mohan... he'll be show as a weak coward man like of fekta shows who does 2 marriages... n itne time tak all's hidden up...! I just dont want that... isliye wish MM marriage se pehle everything shud come out clearly... n R leave M peacefully... all happy things going on !

uske baad... there is a lot of scope for new fun tracks like Mohan-Addu...baap-beta nok-jkok... Mohan-Nanhi cute track... MM romance... n Guru going on Megha bhabhi's side...😆... MM kitchen romance... plus budget ko lekar MM nok-jhok... (remember mall scene... when Mohan was buying just everything... n Megha was teaching him abt seeing the budget first n taking things that are required literally...😆)... fight ke baad... Addu, Megha, Guru on one side... n my cutest baap-beti...Mohan-Nanhi on one side... Nanhi supporting her spiderman... awww

I wanna see such cute MM after marriage track yaar...😍.!!! Sachhi... I know this would be a real treat to watch NBT... NBT ka charm bhi hoga... Trps bhi honge... sab khush khush honge...😉

PS : i knew kuch zada hi khyali pulao ban gaye..😆... but kuch galat toh nhi kaha na maine ! 😒
-Ursh- thumbnail
@Bidzie i likeyyy KKK with Beard Goaty not clean shaven so muchh