Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@fariya: Happy catching up👍🏼😆

@meera: So true and I also loved how Mohan was blushing and smiling in front of his colleagues😳😆 Jab Karan ne kaha ki dilwaale dulhaniyaa lene aa rahe hai...the way he smiles...simply awww😍
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kunal's expressive eyes says so much, Mohan's looks just makes me go weak, and faint, but Our Megha dear was standing calmly smiling, not reacting much... how can she be so calm?? How can she face that looks so calmly?? She should be blushing na??😆☺️
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Issi liye toh Meghan ki jodi hatke hogi😉 Megha will be the one who will take the initiative every time☺️
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

@fariya: Happy catching up👍🏼😆

@meera: So true and I also loved how Mohan was blushing and smiling in front of his colleagues😳😆 Jab Karan ne kaha ki dilwaale dulhaniyaa lene aa rahe hai...the way he smiles...simply awww😍

In the office... yeah, he was totally blushing... even I was blushing seeing him blushing.😆☺️
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail

Issi liye toh Meghan ki jodi hatke hogi😉 Megha will be the one who will take the initiative every time☺️

@Bold... kya?? I didn't get you😕
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Mohan akela tha issi liye pura gang toot padha uss pe aur khub kheechai kia😆 I'd love when Megha will rejoin Prabhat Leher as Mrs.Megha Mohan Bhatnagar☺️
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohan-sun-na

@Bold... kya?? I didn't get you😕

Kitni bholi hai tu😆 I mean..mujhe lagta hai ki har bar Mirchi madam aage aayegi for romance and more☺️
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail

Mohan akela tha issi liye pura gang toot padha uss pe aur khub kheechai kia😆 I'd love when Megha will rejoin Prabhat Leher as Mrs.Megha Mohan Bhatnagar☺️

Yeah, it will be awesome to watch both coming to the office together on the bike.😍 But do you think she will rejoin again the office??
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail

Kitni bholi hai tu😆 I mean..mujhe lagta hai ki har bar Mirchi madam aage aayegi for romance and more☺️

😆😆 Oh, you are saying that way...😆 It will be interesting to watch if it happens that way, it will be very funny to watch. But I don't think Mohan is that hesitant😆
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
@Fariya: Bye yaar! 🤗

@Meera: I bet that she will rejoin for her family and to support Mohan in finance...She won't want Mohan as the only earner for 5 people, plus Prerna and the gang will insist him to come back!