Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
*sigh* I might as well just give in- I am also a hopeless fool Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennetShazzie

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
I would never hv imagined in my whole life that one day I would be upset and soo depressed about a serial. It feels like that someone close to my heart is going away from me forever. I know I am an emotional fool to be attached to a fiction show but for me uday, manyata, vijay bhai, unnati and even jay are soo close and special.

Count me in! I will br praying for my show every day. miracles do happen!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennet

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shals9

I would never hv imagined in my whole life that one day I would be upset and soo depressed about a serial. It feels like that someone close to my heart is going away from me forever. I know I am an emotional fool to be attached to a fiction show but for me uday, manyata, vijay bhai, unnati and even jay are soo close and special.

Ditto Shals-

It's so bizarre how attached I am to this show- I really don't know what to do! I might need to join a support group...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennetShazzie

Ayesha123 Senior Member
Ayesha123
Ayesha123

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Yeah I will do roza's for a week non stop and 1 hour longer for DEK

Shazzie

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inkpen4877

Ditto Shals-

It's so bizarre how attached I am to this show- I really don't know what to do! I might need to join a support group...

You know what I wish now.. I really want to meet all of you.. We can have our DEK Recovery meetings.. Every week at 8:30 pm. And hug each other and mourn for our loss!! I think I might seriously need to join DEK ward which we talk about always!! Ouch

LizBennet

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Ditto Shals-

You know what I wish now.. I really want to meet all of you.. We can have our DEK Recovery meetings.. Every week at 8:30 pm. And hug each other and mourn for our loss!! I think I might seriously need to join DEK ward which we talk about always!! Ouch

OMG Kat/Shals,

Can we please have a meeting everyday at 8:30 pm to mourn our loss?? I wish I could see all of you, but MY GOD, I just want to mourn DEK...sigh. Seriously Shals, definitely to actually make a DEK ward!!! I am already super depressed!!! Enjoying ManVeer has become super bittersweet (emphasis on BITTER)...SIGH. 

Seriously will be praying for a miracle, a show like this doesn't come often EVER...and it probably won't for a long time considering saas bahu dramas are here to stay *rolls eyes* 

I really do think we all need therapy after this show...I have never been so attached to a show in my life or its characters! I mean forget Indian/American or any other countries shows, I swear this IS the ONLY show I have felt so emotionally connected too! Thank you Sony for ripping my heart out and basically not allowing me to enjoy even the precious ManVeer moments that are being shown to us...

Praying hard for a miracle guys, praying really hard...

Lovesick, pissed, and very much heartbroken, 
Shama

Shazzie

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yaherd15

Ditto Shals-

OMG Kat/Shals,

Can we please have a meeting everyday at 8:30 pm to mourn our loss?? I wish I could see all of you, but MY GOD, I just want to mourn DEK...sigh. Seriously Shals, definitely to actually make a DEK ward!!! I am already super depressed!!! Enjoying ManVeer has become super bittersweet (emphasis on BITTER)...SIGH.

Seriously will be praying for a miracle, a show like this doesn't come often EVER...and it probably won't for a long time considering saas bahu dramas are here to stay *rolls eyes*

I really do think we all need therapy after this show...I have never been so attached to a show in my life or its characters! I mean forget Indian/American or any other countries shows, I swear this IS the ONLY show I have felt so emotionally connected too! Thank you Sony for ripping my heart out and basically not allowing me to enjoy even the precious ManVeer moments that are being shown to us...

Shama

Shama... I m soo heartbroken.. And seriously manveer is bittersweet now! Thats the reason I m not able to post in your daily analysis since yesterday. Episodes are super awesome but there is that sword at our throat so we cant even enjoy what we are finally getting!

I will be here to mourn about my loss.. Loss of a beautiful dream and loss of the show which I love with so much depth. I m soo depressed... Just 2 more weeks.. 2 more thursdays and then all wll be over..

LizBennet

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yaherd15

Ditto Shals-

OMG Kat/Shals,

Shama

Shama... I m soo heartbroken.. And seriously manveer is bittersweet now! Thats the reason I m not able to post in your daily analysis since yesterday. Episodes are super awesome but there is that sword at our throat so we cant even enjoy what we are finally getting!

I will be here to mourn about my loss.. Loss of a beautiful dream and loss of the show which I love with so much depth. I m soo depressed... Just 2 more weeks.. 2 more thursdays and then all wll be over..

Shals I completely understand, can't even properly celebrate ManVeer. Indeed feels like a sword thru my throat bc we are getting what we wanted, but at what cost???SIGH

INdeed...me too, so depressed...indeed only two weeks...i can't even bare the thought of only 8 more episodes...I hate SONY. btw...I will prob ending my msgs/posts with this line all the time...they are pissing me off for breaking my heart!!! 

Shazzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index