India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

boring episode today

newkq Senior Member
newkq
newkq

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
nothing other than nani brainwashing mukta against damini and family. it was disgusting to watch her same dialogues.
only nice thing was chanda has a photo of veecha which she has hidden in her closet. hopefully that photo will get to veer soon !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roycJenishazzvoiletnikkiraju_skyRishrabh

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Why they r torturing us with this nani mukta convos. Why major part of the serial is dedicated to them? How boring it is for us viewers? Atleast tapu nani combo had some intersting element in it with rashmis screen presence and good bg music. But muktas weird expressions n nanis repeating dialogues make me vomit. Hating this.  Anyway the precap was too good.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

leelasivannewkqduggu22raju_skyTwinkie_StarRishrabh

--Ishani-- Goldie
--Ishani--
--Ishani--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
i thin they are doing this to show mukta tapasya difference.. see mukta doesnt want to take revenge unlike her mom...though now she is influenced by nani i think soon she will come to know the truth and will bash nani and turn positive otherwise we will have the same track..lets see..as for now we will see a negative mukta following nani..hope this changes soon
newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Soon she become positive? lol.Then how will cvs drag this show for 2 yrs? As long as nani is there, she will go on brainwashing mukta.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

duggu22Rishrabh

--Ishani-- Goldie
--Ishani--
--Ishani--

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Soon she become positive? lol.Then how will cvs drag this show for 2 yrs? As long as nani is there, she will go on brainwashing mukta.
ya but if they again show her negatin=ve and being influenced by nani wont it be the same old track??
monikameghan Senior Member
monikameghan
monikameghan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
I am so irritated with this track, really it is so amazing how CVs think of the audiences being bevkoofs.  They keep serving the same thing and expect us to keep watching it too.  I can't believe that Damini and Icchha keep taking the same crap from nani and divya.  I loved it when Surabhi taunted Nani back but hated when Damini scolded her for the same.  They haven't learned their lessons even the hard way and dragged Meethi, Kanha and Surbhi into the same mess too.   This show has become drastically boring and untolerable.  Thanks to the updators who save us from watching such crap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

newkq

raju_sky IF-Dazzler
raju_sky
raju_sky

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
ya, its really boring episode, and again same drama, same dailogue, why cant this cvs show some creativity in stories...day by day its going very worst...
Jenishazz Goldie
Jenishazz
Jenishazz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Hi newkq, what happened? You are not posting frequently nowadays.
True, Its very boring but I'm reading updates everyday with the hope of seeing Veecha united together.  But there's no talk of it anywhere, no promos also.  I don't know how long they will show only the side tracks.

Go to top