Posted: 11 years ago
yeeepeee...finally raam ne pihu ko darling bulaya...wooohooo yaar mera ff padha kisne...pehle hadh h le liya aur ab darlig...yes yes...maza aa gya...ufff😉
Reminds me of season 1 where unknowingly Ram calls Priya , darling when she was also locked in the washroom.😃
you know these ppl do visits forum etc...coz in Bandini forum many tracks and scenes from the ffs were copied in the show
Yeah when ram said darling it reminded me of that time when he thought neha was in the washroom but really priya was I bet Rams going to stand there and call peehu darling and try to make her feel better by telling her not to cry and then priyas going to walk in and maybe over hear or something? ðŸ˜• or cadys going to walk in get peehu maybe leave and go look for priya I unno I feel like theres going to be ssoo much more before they meet each other ... 
Originally posted by SanRaj.RaYa

you know these ppl do visits forum etc...coz in Bandini forum many tracks and scenes from the ffs were copied in the show
WO TO MUJHE NHI PTA DARLING---BT YA I LOVE THAT RAM SAYS DARLING--ACHHA HI H AGR Y LOG VISIT KRTE HH----KUCHH KAM KI CHEEZE TO DELHNE KO MILENGI
haan and kitna chup hugai meri pihu darling suun kar!! cant wait for monday!!
yaah and anyways you are awesome writer so its no big deal if they copy you... the only thing it effects will be increment in trps...
yaar ye weekends kyun aate hai :(
Originally posted by Mahesh78

Reminds me of season 1 where unknowingly Ram calls Priya , darling when she was also locked in the washroom.😃

True. I also thought the same .Really cute.😊
Originally posted by SanRaj.RaYa

yaar ye weekends kyun aate hai :(

I hate weekends.[my kids r gonna kill me for saying this, but can't help it].