India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

A naksha and it's tensions!!!

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Parag to recreate the magic with a load of support and much needed push from his koki and gopi vahu...Smile...The guests came...Smile had  pani puri...Smile learned the recipes Shocked had chit chat..Tongue.. still the naksha is not ready ShockedShocked the whole family get on like a house on fire... they did everything possible to buy more time to complete the sketch Wink

Parag and his second chance

He really wants to prove himself.. he grabbed the second chance with a child's enthusiasm ... But time on the watch was not being quite supportive to him.Ouch.. for him it looked like running in fast forward and his drawing  is moving in slow motion !!!ConfusedConfused each time he looked at the watch ,the time was making funny faces at him and was saying ' catch me if u can'!!!!ShockedShocked Again his confidence shattered ConfusedConfused when he said he doesnt want to let down any one  , my heart really went out fr him Cry Cry

But koki has got medicine for all problems!!! By hook or crook she will make any situation straight!!!! one look at  his face she got an idea of the situation... but koki toh koki hai...as any loving ,caring wife, she did nt start with ' aap jaise bhi hai, meri bhagwaan hai' talk to boost his confidence !!!!! Instead she said' mujhe pura yakeen hai aap yeh naksha ZAROOR bana payenge'Wink Wink Now this is a tricky one...  real emotional athyachaar Confused NOW he s feeling the full pressure on his shoulder.Ouch. Hearing this he was like' yeh biwi hai yah aaloo..?!!! AngryAngry Ab toh mujhe yeh kissi bhi haal pe finish karna hi hai.. varna koki , pura family ke samne mere kaan pakdenge aur chaatta bhi marenge!!!!! Cry

Kokila and Rashi : the detective and the gadbad

The wife took a vow.. to find the person who played with her hubby dear's painting...
Rashi  ran to clean the floor... she overcome all the obstacles on her way to the study... she over come her fear for ants... she over come her laziness... but uski kamarrr...!!!ShockedShocked yeh kamar hai ya wax stick, bend karthe hi thede ho jatha hai!!!!! somehow she wiped most of the juice , there comes the announcement for the unexpected train!!!!ConfusedConfused yathriyaan kripaya dhyaan dijiye, kitchen se study room tak aanewaali kokila express staircase tak pahumch chukki hai... whoever wanna suicide please get ready to jump in front of her!!!OuchOuchOuch 

Rashi jumped from the floor  and landed right near the book stand and started looking for ... dont knw what?!!!!

K: Rashi , tum ?!!!! Angry

R: kakiji, aap...?Shocked

K: yeh kya koyi award film hai kya.. jo mein bol rahi hum tum bhi vohi keh rahi ho..?!!!Angry

R: nahi kakiji.. mein guest keliye kuch exotic dishes banane ki recipe search kar rahi thi SmileSmile

K: hai krishna bhagwaan!!! Rashi, kya tumhe  unlogo se koi dushmani hai kya...tumahra special food khilake marwaana hai kya?!!!AngryAngry

R: nahi kakiji!!! yeh uthna khadarnaak nahi hai..Confused TongueTongue

Kokila did some crime scene investigations , took some samples and saved some clues ... At last she   found 2 suspects... rashi and jigna ... In short she found the real culprit... tomorrow there will be a trial and conviction OuchOuch

The clients

Yeh clients hai yah cartoons?!!!ShockedShockedhmmm ...mamla 5 crore ki hai,kissi bhi cartoon ko jhelna hi padega!!! Wink
 Gopi informed Ahem that papaji is making the sketch again... he seems to be pleased and relieved Smile
When Mr Solanki asked what 's for nashta kokila  throw a look at chirag and Ahem... she was like ' mota bhai, aap kahase uthaake laaya hai iss piece ko?!!!Shocked Shocked...And  Rashi almost said 'aap you tube mein search karke dekho na?!!!ShockedAngry  At last gopi taught him 'how to make pani puri in 2 minutes 'TongueTongue He ate it like he did nt see food for the last 7 days!!!ShockedShocked contract toh ek bahana hai... khana khana hi hamara irada hai!!!!ShockedShocked

The whole family did everything to buy more time for parag.. even Baa did her naughty bit TongueTongue She was like 'I'm even ready to do a  belly dance  to keep u all busy WinkWink

Around the Modi house

>It looks like There s a character confusion in SNS...jo koki karti thi woh Gopi kar rahi hai.. aur jo Gopi kar rahi thi woh koki kar rahi hai!!!ShockedShocked

> Gopi, it was a nice move, to complete the sketch in front of the clients ClapClap

> Kokila, U really prayed for ur husband.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. fr the first time !!!!Shocked

> Rashi darling , i really doubt if u r urmila ben's daughter or not!!!! You really left suraags on the crime scene... and the  special detective had noticed it too... U r soo dead my dear DeadDead

> Chirag ...You too seemed to be relaxed at the thought of parag making the sketch again... hope u had to eat ur words AngryAngry

>Ahem loved the way you looked at the staircase baar baar Tongue

>Baa... loved the way u winked at jinga WinkWink

>Jigar, nice to see ur face for a nanosecond TongueTongue

> parag ,nervous  and tensed... but dont worry everything will be alrite.. i just hope nobody comes with evil lemon juice this time!!ShockedShocked

Precap

By the look of the  clients' faces  it seems parag bhai has painted some naked actress TongueTongue

Smile A like or comment will not hurt Smile

Edited by ilike_tv - 19 July 2012 at 11:39am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkyNadiamimi18megustajalebiGuggulIchangedityhm_crazeShaunSANazimKiDewaniQueen.BeeSoni.DEEPZzzz

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
omg you are too good! ROFL
loved the kokila express and baa belly dance bit and your take on the precap was hilarious! i have tears in my eyes trying to control my laughter! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

omg you are too good! ROFL
loved the kokila express and baa belly dance bit and your take on the precap was hilarious! i have tears in my eyes trying to control my laughter! ROFL

Big smile
Big smile
quarky Senior Member
quarky
quarky

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
=) hahaha! 

Well its about time Parag made Koki proud. He needs to show that he is good for something and Koki should apologize to him for treating him with such little respect, I'm surprised Kinjal doesn't yell at him.

ilike_tv

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
love your take on the episodes.

ilike_tv

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
OMG ur post was hallarious everyday.. I can't contorl my laughter.. ROFL

Edited by gina-123 - 20 July 2012 at 1:09am

ilike_tv

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Yay! I waited for this tonight and you came through!

Absolutely hilarious! ROFL ROFL ROFL

I loved your take on the dialogues! But I am thinking maybe Parag drew Aham in his orange undies that's why everyone is shocked ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvDEEPZzzz

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
ROFL I loved it!! How could I miss your previous once?Shocked

Didn't get the hindi bits but the rest was really funny and much more interesting the the actual epiWink

ilike_tv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index