India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Written Update July 19, 2012

Kurup IF-Dazzler
Kurup
Kurup

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

As i found the eagerness in many of the members in asking for the update I thought to update it for u.  This would not be a complete update as other friendz in this form used to do.  This is my first attempt to give an update on any serial.  I consider myself blessed tat I am doing it for a serial like Balika vadhu.  Before starting with the update I really apologize the forum and frenz here for stepping into ur shoes for this update.  Extremely SOrry.  Now herz the update.

The scene starts with Gehna and Basanth in the temple performing the pooja.  Anandi calls Gehna.  gehna informs about the call to basant saying that anandi has to go to jaipur for some work regarding her school grant  and has to go today itself as the officer with whom they have to meet is going abroad tomorrow morning.  she says that there was lot of hesitation in her voice and also adds that she will be there only by tomorrow morning.  Basant gets worried that she has to stay alone the whole night all alone.  gehna states that gulli is also with her and even shiv and that shiv will take complete care of anandi then wat to worry.  she also adds that God also joined in their efforts of joining shiv and anandi together and they both pray together for anandi's happiness.

In Mumbai Jagya is all alone frustrated thinking about the incident that happend in Jaipur, the fight with SHiv, the police arresting him, and dadisa, anandi, and bhairo coming to take him out and he tells to himself that coz of Shiv he had to face all the humiliation in front of his family and promises to himself tat Shiv Raj has to pay all that in return with interest all the sufferings and the humiliation that he went through that night.  all these are heard by Gauri who comes to him with Tea and snacks and starts her bhashan.  y do u want to trouble urself by thinking all those things which are past and asks him to forget those moments.  She says that the whether is very fine and seems as if it is going to rain heavily and hence made hot hot pakodas for him and asks him to relish on it.  he angrily throws the ball with which he was taking his frustations by saying that he will not spare Shiv Raj.  Gauri says that he will not do anything to anyone.  after long time things are going to set right and we do not want to take any revenge on anyone neither anandi nor Shiv.  we have nothing to do with anyone.  we just need to start our new life peacefully and that was decided in between us.  Jagat says silent.  Gauri asks him to forget the past and feeds him the pakodaa and asks him to feed her also which he does.

Gehna and Basant reach haveli.  Basanth asks Makhan about the arrival of Dadisa and Bhairo, Makhan says they have not yet arrived and Gehna sees Dadisa coming but not bhairo.  Basanth asks about Bhairo to dadisa and she tells that bhairo has gone to meet Lalsingh to show the reports of Bhagwati's health and tells them wat happend in Bilaria.  Gehna is worried how Anandi will face the situation when she comes to know of it.  Dadisa says that if Bhagwati sees Anandi there are chances of her improvement in the health and also states that she will take anandi tomorrow morning itself to Bhilaria and asks where anandi is.  Basant gives dadisa the details of ANandi's whereabouts. Gehna asks should she call anandi and tell her the info and dadisa refuses saying that anandi will be worried and will leave all the work and come running.  dadisa also adds that if she spents more time with shiv she would get to know him more.

In mumbai husband and wife are feeding each other the Pakodas suddenly the clock strucks and doctor sahbibaa rushes to get ready as she is already late and simultaneosuly the door bell also rings.  she asks Jagath to look at the door and he obidiently does it.  Its a courier waala.  Jagath tells to Gauri that its an Account closing form from badepapa and asks her which account is to be closed.  ALong with the forms there were also some photos of her childhood dressed in her bridal dress.  Gauri is frustrated and shocked and asks him how dare he read her personal letter and asks him does not he even have the manners not to open others letters and Jagat says that Gauri u r not other u r mine and this letter is send by none other BP.Jagath asks y is she being hyper and gauri asks have u intended to spoil my mood and leaves to the hospital.  Jagath flashbacks about the daybefore yesterday's thing, badepapa calling them and gauri snatching the phone.

At haveli dadisa thinking of how she had tortured Anandi since her entry in the haveli as balika vadhu, closing her in the dark room, not allowing her to learn, asking her to eat from Jagya's unfinished plate, burning her books, etc. and cries.  Basanth comes to her and asks y she is crying and dadisa tells that she is crying at her sins.  she adds that after seeing Bhagvati she realized how big sin she did.  she states that she had tortured both anandi and her mother and remembers how Bhagvati shouted at Singh family when they heard about Jagat and Gauri. She says that it was not anger but pain of her daughter.  she states that she has ruined the life of the small butterfuly, the small life, delicate flower, Anandi.

NO ANSH SCENE TODAY ALSO.

Sorry for the typos and also sorry for taking the chance without ur information.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjanavandana.bandaruMC4821nash_mashloveremixdivya3adi.bividyasu1vanel_gscorpsanya79viraf4uTheSnowmanpurvimkdsubsDryaanna44

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top