Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sizzling I'd Say... (Page 5)

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

The scenes were so hot today my laptop caught on fire and so did my heartEmbarrassed

I sincerely hope your heart and laptop are now back to normal and not feeling hot, hot ,hot!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Hi Annie Hug

Ooh!! I think today's episode was one of its kind...ASR out to woo, seduce and romance his wife...with passion turned on all the way. 

Very M&B...must say...I enjoyed their game..todays's episode was pretty good otherwise as well...that loud obnoxious Mami was shut up effectively, atleast for the time being by Nani...Crybaby was not shedding tears and, and and...ASR is back, but this one is a different package altogether...Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122DrwhoAmazingAmyJaponicaNightingale...enigma17asha...FAYKHAN29FairyLiquidSoap

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

I officially hate HP...second miss kiss Broken Heart. But I loved the events that led up to it.

We have smexy, flirty, mischievous, teasing, challenging, predatory ASR on one hand...and a resistant flamboyant KKG on the other. Boy...do they know how to play the cat and mouse chase game ... Blushing

Now if HP hadn't disturbed them who knows if they would have gone the whole way

I loved how the cvs Incorporated the old scenes which were actually quite daunting in some way... in a rough romantic play...

Anybody care to tell why KKGSR is resisting...contract?? Or is she playing hard to get ??

Hello Annie, Swathi and Lali ... Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaNightingale...DrwhoAmazingAmyenigma17FairyLiquidSoapsbk2FAYKHAN29

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tennessean

Hi Annie,

What an episode! Tongue

1) Let's start with Anji since she is the talk of the town. Today she thought of her brother and let him take care of his business. Thanks for setting the priorities right today after a long time.Clap

2) Why is Akash acting like that? He is the newest and the biggest idiot in town these days. LOL

3) I loved how Naniji took KKGSR's side when Mami kept on blaming them.Clap

4) Loved the Arshi moments. ASR hiding in the closet and then almost kissing KKGSRWinkWink Gul loves the interruption-at Diwali time it was the cell phone and of all the people HP stepped in today. To top it all, HP wasn't even embarrassed seeing them like this.LOL He delivered the message and just went back normally. Dang! Even he knows that ASR's romantic spirit has taken over.LOL

5) The last scene was scary but it would be worth it if KKGSR takes shelter in ASR's arms.Wink I enjoyed the little fight moments between ASR and KKGSR prior to that. Wink

6) Last but not the least, I loved NK's comment "Iss war ko Kya Naam Doon".LOL
Hi TSmile

I am afraid WW drives me insane. Pathetic and creepy

Akash is portraying the part of a dolt of the first order rather well

Our matriach Naniji is a gem and very level headed

What can I say? Who needs contraceptions in RM
There are human coitus interruptus!!!!

NK with his unwitting wit and his charm
Long may he part of this drama

Edited by enigma17 - 19 July 2012 at 12:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TennesseanMahi122DrwhoAmazingAmyJaponicaFAYKHAN29

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

EmbarrassedClapagree with u dear...
awesome episodeStar

ASR was in his full flirty mood todayEmbarrassed
...omg..he is gonna make khushi admit him as her hubby...Wink
when he said tat "beevi ho tum mere...& if i want i can do more" ufff...Blushing
the nok-joke b4 he was going was awesome...the way he said 2 her come with him & u can see taj mahal, agra &all...omgShocked...is tat the same angry young man ASR???Smile
i am dead...

{guys..pls dont bash HP the secret agent of poojaliLOL...he is far better than poojali...
and say a big thnx 2 him 4 taking chutti in today's night & leaving khushi alone in her paagalpan Arnav's hand}Embarrassed

completely in arhi land now...Day Dreaming
cant wait 2 see khushi is gonna go near 2 him & hug him as he challenged 2day...Tongue
after tat she has 2 promise her word tat she'll consider him as her husband...Wink
then after tatt????? after tat wat guys.Embarrassed...wat'll happen wen she admit him..? she has 2 obey & follow his words..then wat guys...????.Wink..omg my gutter mind is full charged now...LOL
Embarrassed
Thank you and I concur with your sentiments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Japonica

Originally posted by enigma17

Originally posted by Japonica

Hi all!
just watched the epi and must admit it was a fun epi. ASR trying his best not to lose his rag and be his sweetest, sexiest (boy, can he be sexy??!!??) and Khushi brushing it all away as if she is swatting away a fly. Imagine the same after a shave and shower, even Ms. Pretending to be sour puss would have to succumb.

RM ka iss lack of privacy ka kay naam doon? People walk  in and out of rooms as and when they please, ajeeb log hain sab.

Iss WWke misery and miserable looks ko kya naam doon? At least there were no attacks on Khushi today,

I guess we're headed for the rain dance. Is it too much to ask the cvs to throw in a decent conversation in the midst of the singing and dancing?

And Mr. ASR had better hurry up and get on with it- all this macho posturing about ability is making me want to give him a clip round the ears.

Hi Lalita
ASR's posturing and postulating has me tapping my feet and going grrr. Get on with it man
I am posting our lovebirds the Kamasutra
Mind you that might have our Sweetie Khushi fleeing for her life in sheer disbelief and terrorLOLLOLLOL

Ha, ha Big smile! You ARE wicked, Annie!
BlushingMoi?
NeverEvil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaDrwho

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Hi Annie Hug

Ooh!! I think today's episode was one of its kind...ASR out to woo, seduce and romance his wife...with passion turned on all the way. 

Very M&B...must say...I enjoyed their game..todays's episode was pretty good otherwise as well...that loud obnoxious Mami was shut up effectively, atleast for the time being by Nani...Crybaby was not shedding tears and, and and...ASR is back, but this one is a different package altogether...Embarrassed
SwethaHug

So glad you had fun with today's episode
Long may it continue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaDrwhosbk2

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

I officially hate HP...second miss kiss Broken Heart. But I loved the events that led up to it.

We have smexy, flirty, mischievous, teasing, challenging, predatory ASR on one hand...and a resistant flamboyant KKG on the other. Boy...do they know how to play the cat and mouse chase game ... Blushing

Now if HP hadn't disturbed them who knows if they would have gone the whole way

I loved how the cvs Incorporated the old scenes which were actually quite daunting in some way... in a rough romantic play...

Anybody care to tell why KKGSR is resisting...contract?? Or is she playing hard to get ??

Hello Annie, Swathi and Lali ... Hug
Hi AishaHug
Time will tell if they go the whole hog

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaDrwhoasha...sbk2

Go to top