CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Nisha---

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by asha...

Man is this forum steaming and except for one thread that was started by some one who seriously hates KKG  to the core for obvious reasons and defends the sis to death most are sort of stunned and i guess the creatives must be cracking open something and watching the drama unfold here
They gave something to pump up the folks and today they will be saying suckers

Tells tells...which thread 

honey you dont want to read it...It will spin your head. 
nisha sweetie you too eh

if it is khushi is at fault thread then yes I read it...well I only read some of time because I was sizzling with anger. If I had read the whole rant then I would have punched the wall and hurt my hand. 

I was so mad reading that thread, I think I actually screamed out loud reading it. Thankfully there was no one at home

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Nisha---FairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Man is this forum steaming and except for one thread that was started by some one who seriously hates KKG  to the core for obvious reasons and defends the sis to death most are sort of stunned and i guess the creatives must be cracking open something and watching the drama unfold here

nisha sweetie you too eh

if it is khushi is at fault thread then yes I read it...well I only read some of time because I was sizzling with anger. If I had read the whole rant then I would have punched the wall and hurt my hand. 

I was so mad reading that thread, I think I actually screamed out loud reading it. Thankfully there was no one at home
hiru this is another one ostensibly on the face of it supporting but you can figure it out sent you link

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CDlove

enigma17 IF-Rockerz
enigma17
enigma17

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

Okay this man loves her right?

He wants to do bathameez with her. And all that.

You know what I wanted to see today? I wanted Arnav to say 'Enough' when Mami was insulting Khushi. 'farak' and 'almost kissses' just aren't enough anymore. I want him to support Khushi , stand by her like the 'husband' he wants to be.

*sigh*

I want him to grow a pair. Period. He actually enjoys relating all the ordeals he put Khushi through. He let her suffer in the hands of his family (read- his precious di and maami), he keeps silence when he should be fighting teeth and nail to bring out her innocence (which he still hasn;t done)

Like a coward, he's sniveling behind Khushi's dupatta; not admiting his own shortcomings of marrying her forcefully and telling it infront of the family, fraternizing with his sister in a most unhealthy way and sneering and smirking while he pursues a woman who has told him to keep away from her becasue she doesn't consider his forced marriage real.

he's the lowest of men.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaFirebolt

---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

nisha sweetie you too eh

hiru this is another one ostensibly on the face of it supporting but you can figure it out sent you link
swathi send me the link too...I have only seen that one..not the one you are referring to. 
Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Erika1

Five Rules to remember in life
1. Forgive your enemy but remember the b#####'s name. (ASR thoughts regarding HP's interruption)
2. Money cannot buy happiness but it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle. (Shyam oath for life)
3. Help someone when they are in trouble and they will remember you when they're in trouble again. (Kushie's attitude)
4. Many people are alive only because its illegal to shoot them. (ahem, ahem)LOL
5. Alcohol does not solve any problems, but then again neither does milk. (again, ahem ahem)

WW is growing on me today.

How could I have ever said that WW is growing on me, I retract my statement.Evil Smile
CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

nisha sweetie you too eh

swathi send me the link too...I have only seen that one..not the one you are referring to. 

swathi I didn't get the link Cry
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

I've noticed some posts making comparisons to another show and characters. Please do not turn this into a comparison thread. Keep this as a discussion about IPKKND only and be constructive in your criticism, be careful not to cross the line and turn this into a bashing zone.

Go to top