Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sizzling I'd Say... (Page 18)

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by asha...

Even though I haven't watched todays epi, until now my sympathy went out to Anjali and it still does, but more then mentally depressed the cvs are making her come across a needy sister who doesn't want to let go of her brother. Rather then showing her focusing on what has happened to her. At this point she should be more consumed with the betrayal of her husband. Something which in the first few epis of Shayms disclosure was very well put. Im not surprised people are calling her an MIL. Why don't cvs see the difference in what they are portraying...obviously at this rate nobody is going to sympathize with her

Aisha,

You are a sweetheartHug

See that is the problem.each one of us who have been ranting have not specifically picked up on... 

But then she is delusional and does not actually believe that her sleazeball husband had betrayed her... but then she was prepared to terminate her baby! 
But mainly she has an unhealthy preoccupation with her brother!

Coming from you Dr, a compliment... Hug Embarrassed. Did I tell you your comment in my thread tickled me pink...too kind... Big smile

@ Bold: True...and that is what showed her to be mentally unstable, also the fact that despite wanting to terminate her baby...she wanted him to be like Shaym 

@ Underlined: The cvs are going OTT with her being needy... Dead. And showing her like that is making her look like ''PI'' as you say... Wink

Edit: Hello Nisha... Hug... Me too taking a break from the show...yet here I am ranting with you guys...shows how jobless I am... D'ohLOL

Edited by asha... - 20 July 2012 at 11:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaDrwhoFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Man is this forum steaming and except for one thread that was started by some one who seriously hates KKG  to the core for obvious reasons and defends the sis to death most are sort of stunned and i guess the creatives must be cracking open something and watching the drama unfold here
They gave something to pump up the folks and today they will be saying suckers

JaponicaDrwhoasha...

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Even though I haven't watched todays epi, until now my sympathy went out to Anjali and it still does, but more then mentally depressed the cvs are making her come across a needy sister who doesn't want to let go of her brother. Rather then showing her focusing on what has happened to her. At this point she should be more consumed with the betrayal of her husband. Something which in the first few epis of Shayms disclosure was very well put. Im not surprised people are calling her an MIL. Why don't cvs see the difference in what they are portraying...obviously at this rate nobody is going to sympathize with her

Aisha,

You are a sweetheartHug

See that is the problem.each one of us who have been ranting have not specifically picked up on... 

But then she is delusional and does not actually believe that her sleazeball husband had betrayed her... but then she was prepared to terminate her baby! 

Coming from you Dr, a compliment... Hug Embarrassed. Did I tell you your comment in my thread tickled me pink...too kind... Big smile

@ Bold: True...and that is what showed her to be mentally unstable, also the fact that despite wanting to terminate her baby...she wanted him to be like Shaym 

@ Underlined: The cvs are going OTT with her being needy... Dead. And showing her like that is making her look like ''PI'' as you say... Wink

Edit: Hello Nisha... Hug... Me too taking a break from the show...yet here I am ranting with you guys...shows how jobless I am... D'ohLOL

Aisha,

You are too modest dear!

I too shall take a break! 

This unhealthy preoccupation with this sleazy excuse of a show is not good for health!Big smile

In fact all sensible viewers should take a break!

Japonicaasha...FairyLiquidSoap

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Man is this forum steaming and except for one thread that was started by some one who seriously hates KKG  to the core for obvious reasons and defends the sis to death most are sort of stunned and i guess the creatives must be cracking open something and watching the drama unfold here

Tells tells...which thread 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Aisha,

You are a sweetheartHug

Aisha,

You are too modest dear!

I too shall take a break! 

This unhealthy preoccupation with this sleazy excuse of a show is not good for health!Big smile

In fact all sensible viewers should take a break!
ClapClap Hear Hear Manju brilliant and i think i will follow your advice

Drwhoasha...

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Deliberate move to mess up people's weekend?

I am becoming delusional now!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

canadiandesiJaponicaasha...FairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Deliberate move to mess up people's weekend?

I am becoming delusional now!
ROFL
Aisha sent you the link

Drwhoasha...

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Ramadan greetings are being said by screen couples from all other shows except IPK, from IPK only Khushi is saying the greeting! 

asha...FairyLiquidSoap

Go to top