Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sizzling I'd Say... (Page 15)

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Nisha---

Originally posted by CDlove

Nisha, I concur you. Im not happy with Arnav charcter. I said this two pages back and voiced the same sentiments. check if you dont believe me. I've been giving off excuses for his actions or the lack of it for a long time and I'm done with it. There's a limit to everything and I think I've reached that point. I cannot link him with romnatic thoughts on Khushi and if I do, I feel like Im seriously insulting her pure nature.

Sorry for sounding melodramatic but I think something inside me is broken regarding Arnav character. It's going to take a lot more to make him acceptable.

thank god. I thought I was alone. I thought you all had gone all goggly eyed the same as the rest of the forum. While I am not amused at all.
I feel the EXACT same way you do...something inside me is broken regarding arnav's character as well. 
I feel gross while watching him with Khushi. I feel gross when Khushi hugs him...I feel gross when he walks away from Khushi and goes to his sister. 
I feel gross when he looks at her with that sneer. 

He is a sorry excuse for a man. 
Ok I am watchig ek hazaron mein as I am typing this...and Viraat is what a man is supposed to be. He faces the wrath of his soon to be in laws just so he can be near Manvi...just so he can take care of her. I am going all googly eyed now because of him. While arnav chee... He disgusts me Dead...If Khushi every got cancer Arnav would probably get her the most expensive doctors and nurses and thats it. Dead

I wish Arnav is half as man as Virat. Actually we souldn't have expected much after the way he threw her out into the night. Now do you think that's what a proper man would do to a woman, how much he thinks she's a man eating, home wrecking wh**e?

right now I just want Arnav to suffer, suffer so much that he would literally shed blood from his eyes. I want Khushi to leave him and make a world of her own. I want Arnav to suffer the destitution and isolation and repent for all the crimes he had done. I'm so blood thisty right now, I can watch Arnav getting beaten to a pulp and cheer on the attackers. But more than physically I want him to suffer emotionally. Suffer so much that he would curse the day he was born because he made his love suffer so much under his tyrany.

if his repentance is this shown to this extent, I might think of looking him as a man worthy of Khushi.

Edited by CDlove - 20 July 2012 at 10:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheCaptainJaponicaDrwho

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Drwho

Sorry annie,
I didnt enjoy the so called romance between arnav and khushi. I think the reason is that I am simply done now with these two...
Dont even get me started on the attention seeking crazy lady. All she does is act weak and try to gain everyone's sympathy. Disgusting...Get a grip woman...learn how to be independent.
Arnav running after his di is just what I expected and I hope Khushi leaves his sister loving ass. 
If I was Khushi I would certainly leave a man who can never put me first.

Oh and I sense another burst of anger coming up because of what anjali said to arnav. I think arnav will explode on Khushi again. And then I will probably hate him more than I already do. I am not sure what it is but arnav's charm is so not working for me. Its just dead...gone. He could fly to the moon for Khushi and still it wouldnt affect me. I think all the things he has done (and hasnt repented for) has tainted his image for me. Its all a moot point until and unless he does some serious groveling...until he puts Khushi's need above his own and above his sisters...until he can prove that he is worthy to be Khushi's husband...I mentioned this yesterday on annie's thread but no one read it...I will say it agian. Zee news had told us that Arnav will seriously repent...she gave us this song and told us arnav will be like that. I dont see it people. I DO NOT see it. This is why I dont trust any spoilers. 

Oh and considering today Khushi was only on air for 5 minutes...the whole thing where anjali is the lead is becoming more and more real. If that is the case...astalavista baby. I watch other shows that are much much better than this...where I can actually feel the love. virman anyone??? Virat loves manvi so much that he is there for her whenever she needs him...he left his family for her. Could arnav ever do that??? NO

@red Nisha, I can forgive him for what he has inflicted on Khushi in the past, but not if he now sides with his creepy, crazy, demented, incestuous excuse of a sister. She is a blight on all sisters really! The only thing remaining is really for WW to climb into their bed, and she will do that too...

@bold May be that was the plan originally but everything has gone down the drain becoz of the blasted DB!

sorry manju but I havent forgiven him. Some things cant be forgiven just like that. I cant forgive the things he did so easily. You know I might have changed my attitude...forgiven him if he had behaved differently...but he is still the same ASR who hurts Khushi...leaves bruises behind...hurts her...says terrible thigns to her when he gets angry. That scene where Arnav yells at Khushi and says its all her fault did it for me. Arnav is a pathetic creature...maybe more pathetic than anjali. A man who cant care for his wife...Dead Namard is the word I believe. 
I cant really blame anjali for everything though. Because arnav is at greater fault atleast in my eyes. 

Nisha darling,

We know who is writing these dialogues! 

We will never ever get Arnav apologising as he should...We saw an example on Wednesday, how he laughed everything off to NK. We saw how Khushi kept beating around the bush yesterday! 

This is compounded by the new Anjali twist in the tale! Even if Arnav wants to change and repent, Anjali will not let him, she will drive him up the wall, and Khushi will pay the price...That is the fate of the story now.  The sister has officially killed whatever the brother could have salvaged! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Nisha---JaponicaSiri22CDlove

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Nisha, I concur you. Im not happy with Arnav charcter. I said this two pages back and voiced the same sentiments. check if you dont believe me. I've been giving off excuses for his actions or the lack of it for a long time and I'm done with it. There's a limit to everything and I think I've reached that point. I cannot link him with romnatic thoughts on Khushi and if I do, I feel like Im seriously insulting her pure nature.

Sorry for sounding melodramatic but I think something inside me is broken regarding Arnav character. It's going to take a lot more to make him acceptable.

thank god. I thought I was alone. I thought you all had gone all goggly eyed the same as the rest of the forum. While I am not amused at all.
I feel the EXACT same way you do...something inside me is broken regarding arnav's character as well. 
I feel gross while watching him with Khushi. I feel gross when Khushi hugs him...I feel gross when he walks away from Khushi and goes to his sister. 

Ok I am watchig ek hazaron mein as I am typing this...and Viraat is what a man is supposed to be. He faces the wrath of his soon to be in laws just so he can be near Manvi...just so he can take care of her. I am going all googly eyed now because of him. While arnav chee... He disgusts me Dead...If Khushi every got cancer Arnav would probably get her the most expensive doctors and nurses and thats it. Dead

I wish Arnav is half as man as Virat. Actually we souldn't have expected much after the way he threw her out into the night. Now do you think that's what a proper man would do to a woman, how much he thinks she's a man eating, home wrecking wh**e?

right now I just want Arnav to suffer, suffer so much that he would literally shed blood from his eyes. I want Khushi to leave him and make a world of her own. I want Arnav to suffer the destitution and isolation and repent for all the crimes he had done. I'm so blood thisty right now, I can watch Arnav getting beaten to a pulp and cheer on the attackers. But more than physically I want him to suffer emotionally. Suffer so much that he would curse the day he was born because he made his love suffer so much under his tyrany.

I want Shyam to actually steal all their fortune, Shyam you have my blessing man, go do it!

I want Anjali and Arnav and Mami to be reduced to paupers... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaCDlove

---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

My sentiments exactly. I want him to suffer so much that the pain he causes Khushi pales in comparison. I want Khushi to rip his heart out. I want him to suffer so much...that is the only way I can respect him. I have never respected arnav (not in all the year this show has been going on) but if he does repent then I will forgive him and maybe even respect him. 

DrwhoCDlove

---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Sorry annie,
I didnt enjoy the so called romance between arnav and khushi. I think the reason is that I am simply done now with these two...
Dont even get me started on the attention seeking crazy lady. All she does is act weak and try to gain everyone's sympathy. Disgusting...Get a grip woman...learn how to be independent.
Arnav running after his di is just what I expected and I hope Khushi leaves his sister loving ass. 
If I was Khushi I would certainly leave a man who can never put me first.

Oh and I sense another burst of anger coming up because of what anjali said to arnav. I think arnav will explode on Khushi again. And then I will probably hate him more than I already do. I am not sure what it is but arnav's charm is so not working for me. Its just dead...gone. He could fly to the moon for Khushi and still it wouldnt affect me. I think all the things he has done (and hasnt repented for) has tainted his image for me. Its all a moot point until and unless he does some serious groveling...until he puts Khushi's need above his own and above his sisters...until he can prove that he is worthy to be Khushi's husband...I mentioned this yesterday on annie's thread but no one read it...I will say it agian. Zee news had told us that Arnav will seriously repent...she gave us this song and told us arnav will be like that. I dont see it people. I DO NOT see it. This is why I dont trust any spoilers. 

Oh and considering today Khushi was only on air for 5 minutes...the whole thing where anjali is the lead is becoming more and more real. If that is the case...astalavista baby. I watch other shows that are much much better than this...where I can actually feel the love. virman anyone??? Virat loves manvi so much that he is there for her whenever she needs him...he left his family for her. Could arnav ever do that??? NO

@red Nisha, I can forgive him for what he has inflicted on Khushi in the past, but not if he now sides with his creepy, crazy, demented, incestuous excuse of a sister. She is a blight on all sisters really! The only thing remaining is really for WW to climb into their bed, and she will do that too...

@bold May be that was the plan originally but everything has gone down the drain becoz of the blasted DB!

sorry manju but I havent forgiven him. Some things cant be forgiven just like that. I cant forgive the things he did so easily. You know I might have changed my attitude...forgiven him if he had behaved differently...but he is still the same ASR who hurts Khushi...leaves bruises behind...hurts her...says terrible thigns to her when he gets angry. That scene where Arnav yells at Khushi and says its all her fault did it for me. Arnav is a pathetic creature...maybe more pathetic than anjali. A man who cant care for his wife...Dead Namard is the word I believe. 
I cant really blame anjali for everything though. Because arnav is at greater fault atleast in my eyes. 

Nisha darling,

We know who is writing these dialogues! 

We will never ever get Arnav apologising as he should...We saw an example on Wednesday, how he laughed everything off to NK. We saw how Khushi kept beating around the bush yesterday! 

This is compounded by the new Anjali twist in the tale! Even if Arnav wants to change and repent, Anjali will not let him, she will drive him up the wall, and Khushi will pay the price...That is the fate of the story now.  The sister has officially killed whatever the brother could have salvaged! 
you are right love which is why I think I am going to stop watching this show now. I did it before for 2 months when the ridiculous arnav kidnapping thing was going on. And now that this show is turning into a sister-brother saga...not different from saas-bahu saga...I am done. I like star one shows...shows for young people. I dont like the crap that anjali is pulling. 

JaponicaDrwho

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Im actually thinking of taking a break too. Untill and unless they show what they promised us to show, Im not going to be helping the makers increase their revenue from spewing bull shit.

Do you realise it's a saas bahu show now? Anjlai's diolouges about him changing after the marriage and forgeting her, lieing to her because of his wife etc is exactly what a saas would tell to her son.

The difference is that instead of an elderly woman, a tall, slim, ever weeping, net saree wearing, flat abodomen displaying woman is impersonating a typical saasuma of a typical indian show.

And that is NOT what I signed up for.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Nisha---TheCaptainDrwho

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Drwhoasha...

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Where is everyone...?? No pontificating Tongue 

I read the LU, epi sounds horrible...!!! Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

Go to top