it was amazing

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by Kasu4lyfe

lol to be honest i think he looks just fine! Infact i love his hair and i dont want him to get a haircut bc theres nothing wrong with his hair i know last time he got a haircut it looked good and all but his hair looks and all is just perfect Smile btw very nice post!

Very true!

ASR will be ASR with any kind of hair!

Sher bhi kya muh dhote hain ??Big smile(Do Lions need to wash their mouth??)

Lekin I wouldnt want to kiss a sher.

Tumhare liye sher nahi sava sher nahi babbar sher!! 

But you like teddy bearsWink(shyamu)

Edited by Drwho - 19 July 2012 at 6:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Japonica

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

Hey Annie and all the other pontificators Hug

I was thrilled by today's episode but I am not going to praise it because that had been done in gazillion threads already. I want to pontificate on Arnav's recent behavioral changes and some actions of his that did not sit well with me.

yesterday when he was reminiscing about the past incidents, he looked nonchalant and sometimes even amused by the things he put Khuhsi through. I would have expected him to show hints of remorse and disgust in himself for forcing his lady love through such ordeals but saw none. He was enjoying himself thinking and talking about the past grotesque incidents. Doesn't the man feel any regret for his past behavior? I was scandalized by his merry tones when he was relating the incidents.

And then today, when Khushi mentioned about the forced marriage, instead of realising the extent to how hurt she is by this ever present thorn in their relationship, he took it as a challenge to make Khushi consider him as her 'husband'. I would have thought, he would have the decency to at least reassure her that the marriage is for real and he considers her as his wife.

He actually took it in as jestful foreplay and turned it around to make a challenge out of it. The audacity of it. Does he even regret marrying her in such a deplorable manner? where is the regret and self loathing that we expect from a decent man who had realized his mistakes and ill doings?

How can he even think of romancing with the woman he had done so much wrong on, without making her bruised and scattered heart better?

Edited by CDlove - 19 July 2012 at 6:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UnfinishedJaponicaDrwho

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
oopps sorry annie I think I posted twise Confused
Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

I was thrilled by today's episode but I am not going to praise it because that had been done in gazillion threads already. I want to pontificate on Arnav's recent behavioral changes and some actions of his that did not sit well with me.

yesterday when he was reminiscing about the past incidents, he looked nonchalant and sometimes even amused by the things he put Khuhsi through. I would have expected him to show hints of remorse and disgust in himself for forcing his lady love through such ordeals but saw none. He was enjoying himself thinking and talking about the past grotesque incidents. Doesn't the man feel any regret for his past behavior? I was scandalized by his merry tones when he was relating the incidents.

And then today, when Khushi mentioned about the forced marriage, instead of realising the extent to how hurt she is by this ever present thorn in their relationship, he took it as a challenge to make Khushi consider him as her 'husband'. I would have thought, he would have the decency to at least reassure her that the marriage is for real and he considers her as his wife.

He actually took it in as jestful foreplay and turned it around to make a challenge out of it. The audacity of it. Does he even regret about marrying her in such a deplorable manner? where is the regret and self loathing that we expect from a decent man who had realized his mistakes and ill doings?

How can he even think of romancing with the woman he had done so much wrong on, without making her bruised and scattered heart better?

I was exactly thinking the same things but was too sleepy.. But now I could not stop myself from replying.

This is the same ASR who said to khushi that he will never consider her his wife and will never give her the status of a wife. Why doesn't Khushi remind him of all that!!

I too was really irked yesterday by the frivolous and flippant manner he was describing to NK!!

JaponicaCDloveFAYKHAN29

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by CDlove

yesterday when he was reminiscing about the past incidents, he looked nonchalant and sometimes even amused by the things he put Khuhsi through. I would have expected him to show hints of remorse and disgust in himself for forcing his lady love through such ordeals but saw none. He was enjoying himself thinking and talking about the past grotesque incidents. Doesn't the man feel any regret for his past behavior? I was scandalized by his merry tones when he was relating the incidents.

He actually took it in as jestful foreplay and turned it around to make a challenge out of it. The audacity of it. Does he even regret about marrying her in such a deplorable manner? where is the regret and self loathing that we expect from a decent man who had realized his mistakes and ill doings?

I was exactly thinking the same things but was too sleepy.. But now I could not stop myself from replying.

This is the same ASR who said to khushi that he will never consider her his wife and will never give her the status of a wife. Why doesn't Khushi remind him of all that!!

I too was really irked yesterday by the frivolous and flippant manner he was describing to NK!!

Manju, exactly! I was seething to say the least. I saw a couple of posts defending his manner but saw none that could actually justify it well.

bottom line, Gul wants to make him in to an M&B hero as soon as possible so everything else, the consistency of the storyline, the character sketches and even the storyline itself is forgotton to make her fantasy come true.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaDrwho

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Now off to bed Manju, good night Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drwho

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Loved our hottie today! He was coming on strong! Sweetie Khushi was giving back! As NK said, "iss war ko Kya naam doon'? Lol

As for Anjali... Finding her incessant touching of Arnav SO creepy! Did DB 'negotiate' her way into making her role look like a incestouse sister, chasing brother? It is almost pukeworhty now! I can't STAND the way she touched his face! Almost as creepy as when Shyam was trying to touch Khushi! Mr & Mrs Jha are both cringeworthy!

Akash... He is a total spineless wonder! Looser! Payal SHOULD leave him! He dosent deserve her! Manorama..., OMG that women is TOO trashy! Can they Please give her a kick up the spine and a reality check! The Raizada's family are downright wiered and a bunch if scumbags! Accept Nani!

Waiting for some 'Hot stuff' tomorrow!

JaponicaDrwhoSiri22

Go to top