Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: CDlove

I was so mad reading that thread, I think I actually screamed out loud reading it. Thankfully there was no one at home

hiru this is another one ostensibly on the face of it supporting but you can figure it out sent you link
enigma17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Words fail me ...or have they...
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Firebolt

Okay this man loves her right?

He wants to do bathameez with her. And all that.

You know what I wanted to see today? I wanted Arnav to say 'Enough' when Mami was insulting Khushi. 'farak' and 'almost kissses' just aren't enough anymore. I want him to support Khushi , stand by her like the 'husband' he wants to be.

*sigh*

I want him to grow a pair. Period. He actually enjoys relating all the ordeals he put Khushi through. He let her suffer in the hands of his family (read- his precious di and maami), he keeps silence when he should be fighting teeth and nail to bring out her innocence (which he still hasn;t done)

Like a coward, he's sniveling behind Khushi's dupatta; not admiting his own shortcomings of marrying her forcefully and telling it infront of the family, fraternizing with his sister in a most unhealthy way and sneering and smirking while he pursues a woman who has told him to keep away from her becasue she doesn't consider his forced marriage real.

he's the lowest of men.
---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

hiru this is another one ostensibly on the face of it supporting but you can figure it out sent you link

swathi send me the link too...I have only seen that one..not the one you are referring to. 
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Erika1

Five Rules to remember in life
1. Forgive your enemy but remember the b#####'s name. (ASR thoughts regarding HP's interruption)
2. Money cannot buy happiness but it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle. (Shyam oath for life)
3. Help someone when they are in trouble and they will remember you when they're in trouble again. (Kushie's attitude)
4. Many people are alive only because its illegal to shoot them. (ahem, ahem)πŸ˜†
5. Alcohol does not solve any problems, but then again neither does milk. (again, ahem ahem)

WW is growing on me today.

How could I have ever said that WW is growing on me, I retract my statement.😈
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ---Nisha---

swathi send me the link too...I have only seen that one..not the one you are referring to. 

swathi I didn't get the link 😭
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I've noticed some posts making comparisons to another show and characters. Please do not turn this into a comparison thread. Keep this as a discussion about IPKKND only and be constructive in your criticism, be careful not to cross the line and turn this into a bashing zone.

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ooh homies, you guys are being majorly stalked and reported to the MODs. I urge you return the favor in kind. 

that said, i've been out of the loop on IF, FF, and any other EFF you can think of. 

Hope you guys are having a fun time discussing, dissecting, dissing and dousing the fire. 

virtual hugs to all of you!!
Edited by serialjunkie - 11 years ago
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

ooh homies, you guys are being majorly stalked and reported to the MODs. I urge you return the favor in kind. 

that said, i've been out of the loop on IF, FF, and any other EFF you can think of. 

Hope you guys are having a fun time discussing, dissecting, dissing and dousing the fire. 

virtual hugs to all of you!!

I have read the mod warning on the previous page...

I mentioned M***i from E****h in one post and Lali replied to itπŸ˜ƒ, that is the comparison!

Holy Cowu!
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Ooo la la creating controversy. First Annie's thread got closed now there's a warning note. Hai la.Edited by Firebolt - 11 years ago