Sizzling I'd Say... - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shastradhari

did u see her face while she was sitting in the car🀒..overacting for me..
who makes pregnant last sit on front seat???

DB's amazing acting skills!

She is pregnant with what ?? an air bubble?

It is certainly not a human child!
Originally posted by enigma17

Five rules to remember indeed.
 WW is growing on you?
Like a wart? 🀒
You need medical attention to remove that wartπŸ˜†

Emergency! Dial 999 

lol to be honest i think he looks just fine! Infact i love his hair and i dont want him to get a haircut bc theres nothing wrong with his hair i know last time he got a haircut it looked good and all but his hair looks and all is just perfect πŸ˜Š btw very nice post!
loved today's episode... the romance is in air... and i think they are doing a retake of all the old Arshi scenes...

Originally posted by Kasu4lyfe

lol to be honest i think he looks just fine! Infact i love his hair and i dont want him to get a haircut bc theres nothing wrong with his hair i know last time he got a haircut it looked good and all but his hair looks and all is just perfect πŸ˜Š btw very nice post!

Very true!

ASR will be ASR with any kind of hair!

Sher bhi kya muh dhote hain ??πŸ˜ƒ(Do Lions need to wash their mouth??)
Shastra, other ladies,

It is 1.15 am here, so I will log off,

Shubh Ratri!
Originally posted by Drwho

Very true!

ASR will be ASR with any kind of hair!

Sher bhi kya muh dhote hain ??πŸ˜ƒ(Do Lions need to wash their mouth??)

Lekin I wouldnt want to kiss a sher.

Hey Annie and all the other pontificators πŸ€—

I was thrilled by today's episode but I am not going to praise it because that had been done in gazillion threads already. I want to pontificate on Arnav's recent behavioral changes and some actions of his that did not sit well with me.

yesterday when he was reminiscing about the past incidents, he looked nonchalant and sometimes even amused by the things he put Khuhsi through. I would have expected him to show hints of remorse and disgust in himself for forcing his lady love through such ordeals but saw none. He was enjoying himself thinking and talking about the past grotesque incidents. Doesn't the man feel any regret for his past behavior? I was scandalized by his merry tones when he was relating the incidents.

And then today, when Khushi mentioned about the forced marriage, instead of realising the extent to how hurt she is by this ever present thorn in their relationship, he took it as a challenge to make Khushi consider him as her 'husband'. I would have thought, he would have the decency to at least reassure her that the marriage is for real and he considers her as his wife.

He actually took it in as jestful foreplay and turned it around to make a challenge out of it. The audacity of it. Does he even regret marrying her in such a deplorable manner? where is the regret and self loathing that we expect from a decent man who had realized his mistakes and ill doings?

How can he even think of romancing with the woman he had done so much wrong on, without making her bruised and scattered heart better?

Edited by CDlove - 11 years ago
i just loved today episode 
it was amazing
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Lekin I wouldnt want to kiss a sher.

Tumhare liye sher nahi sava sher nahi babbar sher!! 

But you like teddy bearsπŸ˜‰(shyamu)
Edited by Drwho - 11 years ago