Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why so much prob with nazim pics (Page 6)

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gina-123

Originally posted by bhavya

lol seriously nazim is a actor and a model, its his profession...
there are many well established actors who pose for many ads... so Nazim has done his work...

so nazim is not aham in real life, he is a model turned actor, his life is not limited to saathiya...

I Agree with u Bhavya... why ppl don't understander that... He is not Ahem in real life... Ahem is a character played by Nazim.. why ppl take these pics seriously... Nazim is a model n its his profession... thats it..if he shots n pose this pics so its not a big deal... many other male actor doing this type of shots.. it does't mean they r bad.. they done his work n Nazim also done his work.. thats all...
actors are not born with silver spoon in their mouth , they have to struggle to earn their lively hood, you can see many under garmnets ADs which are done by well established bollywwod actors and may magazines which even advertise, so whaats wrong if nazim does it. Nazim knows what he has to do how he has to do, there is no need to do gaga over those pics, if you google you will get millions of pics which are out of imagaination lol...
why Nazims family should feel bad for those pics, instead they will feel proud of their son that he has to go through so much struggling days to get him well established...Indian parents will really feel proud if thier son come up in life...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HetpNazimKiDewaniMandy20

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged

there are many well established actors who pose for many ads... so Nazim has done his work...

so nazim is not aham in real life, he is a model turned actor, his life is not limited to saathiya...

I Agree with u Bhavya... why ppl don't understander that... He is not Ahem in real life... Ahem is a character played by Nazim.. why ppl take these pics seriously... Nazim is a model n its his profession... thats it..if he shots n pose this pics so its not a big deal... many other male actor doing this type of shots.. it does't mean they r bad.. they done his work n Nazim also done his work.. thats all...
actors are not born with silver spoon in their mouth , they have to struggle to earn their lively hood, you can see many under garmnets ADs which are done by well established bollywwod actors and may magazines which even advertise, so whaats wrong if nazim does it. Nazim knows what he has to do how he has to do, there is no need to do gaga over those pics, if you google you will get millions of pics which are out of imagaination lol...
why Nazims family should feel bad for those pics, instead they will feel proud of their son that he has to go through so much struggling days to get him well established...Indian parents will really feel proud if thier son come up in life...

Well Said ClapClap
Nazim struggle very hard after that he got saathiya as an main lead...His parents should proud of him now finally he established his sefl as an actor in T.V n Bollywood also... as a fan im also PROUD OF NAZIM  I AM GLAD I AM A FAN OF MOHAMMAD NAZIM...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HetpMandy20

tamzin43 Goldie
tamzin43
tamzin43

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Well Said ClapClap
Nazim struggle very hard after that he got saathiya as an main lead...His parents should proud of him now finally he established his sefl as an actor in T.V n Bollywood also... as a fan im also PROUD OF NAZIM  I AM GLAD I AM A FAN OF MOHAMMAD NAZIM...Clap

@ bold
how can his family be proud of their son posing in sleazy photos... plz dont make these comments... i as a mother of a 22 year old  son would be shocked to the core if my son posed like this and i.m speaking as a mother saying this... put your self in his mothers place for a moment then speak dear your words are easily said but his mother is from a small town// village where everybody thrives on tamasha and misery of others.. and if my words hurt tuff luck dear these are my povs  Ouch

scorpian87gauri72

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamzin43

Well Said ClapClap
Nazim struggle very hard after that he got saathiya as an main lead...His parents should proud of him now finally he as an actor in T.V n Bollywood also... as a fan im also PROUD OF NAZIM  I AM GLAD I AM A FAN OF MOHAMMAD NAZIM...Clap

@ bold
how can his family be proud of their son posing in sleazy photos... plz dont make these comments... i as a mother of a 22 year old  son would be shocked to the core if my son posed like this and i.m speaking as a mother saying this... put your self in his mothers place for a moment then speak dear your words are easily said but his mother is from a small town// village where everybody thrives on tamasha and misery of others.. and if my words hurt tuff luck dear these are my povs  Ouch

He's family knows he is an actor n actor do anyting in this industry for established his sefl  ... n frist he is an model in modeling you do everythinhg also...you can see many under garmnets ADs which are done by well established bollywwod actors and may magazines which even advertise, i dont thing his family have any issue.. he just doing his work is not  a real life act..plz for god sake... leave him..AngryAngry  this is getting to much... when i saw thoes pic i doesn't feel bad.. but after read ur's posted i feel really bad for him... poor Nazim..ConfusedConfused

Edited by gina-123 - 20 July 2012 at 6:44am

HetpMandy20

shona_x. Senior Member
shona_x.
shona_x.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
What photos are everyone talking about? Where did you guys see these photos of Nazim? x 
angelirebelli IF-Dazzler
angelirebelli
angelirebelli

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Dear TM..

People are not talking about how he was posing or how much skin he showed.. its his body, his life, his choice.. Many are appalled at the choice of clothing, it was awful.. 

Nobody is judging his pictures, the way he posed ( although they lacked panache) the talk is about maybe a wardrobe gone horribly wrong.. it was distasteful and the pictures were downright cheesy.. I am sure many of us have seen better... 

Even if he getting a portfolio done and trying to "break the mould ", it could have been done with flair..why aim for C grade audiences and look like a sleazy po*nstar .. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Thamanna85tamzin43scorpian87megustajalebigauri72-tellyaddict-ll-Shilpa-ll-GayabCat-

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
I dnt think mods of this forum should allow the use of word po*n any where and they should immediately put a warning in this thread instead of liking the comments here...

NazimKiDewaniMandy20

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged

I dnt think mods of this forum should allow the use of word po*n any where and they should immediately put a warning in this thread instead of liking the comments here...

What's wrong with the word "po*n" or "po*nography"? I mean it's already censored on IF(the asterisk isn't my doing). And it's just a term to describe something. That something being sexual content used as a form of entertainment. po*n (the contents) can be vulgar but "po*n" (the word itself) is not vulgar. 

Edited by megustajalebi - 20 July 2012 at 8:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

quarkytamzin43scorpian87gauri72-GayabCat-

Go to top